Sign in to follow this  
cashfl0w

Is Mike Perry going to get himself hurt acting retarded?

No real corner man again tonight. Came in out of shape and overweight. 

@PlatinumClegg, you're the only one still on the Mike Perry train. Tim Means went from +155 to -105, but I'm still tempted to bet the lake house on him.

Yes or no?

EDIT: Answer: YES.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

Tinfoil Wiggie has always been an idiot can. His alcoholism has just kicked into level 9000 lately. 

Dirty Birdie pieces him up and sends him back to the corner store for another private stock.

52 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

No real corner man again tonight. Came in out of shape and overweight. 

@PlatinumClegg, you're the only one still on the Mike Perry train. Tim Means went from +155 to -105, but I'm still tempted to bet the lake house on him.

Yes or no?

Excuse me. 

I'm a ride and die kinda guy. Platinum squad FOR LIFE means for life homie.

Or at least until he does something daft like lose to a can. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Excuse me. 

I'm a ride and die kinda guy. Platinum squad FOR LIFE means for life homie.

Or at least until he does something daft like lose to a can. 

He's already lost to a couple.  Max Griffin and Alan Jouban.

The best part is he was on a main card after losing to Max while they buried that can on the prelims.  Look at where Alan Jouban was buried tonight.  The EARLY prelims lol.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bwana said:

I'm taking Means with the long reach, good jab, and in shape.

Goodluck.  He's on the wrong side of 35 with a faded chin.  Mike seems mentally checked out of the game though.  I'm surprised how well he handled those questions that some reporter repeatedly ask about abuse with horseface.

1 minute ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Goodluck.  He's on the wrong side of 35 with a faded chin.  Mike seems mentally checked out of the game though.  I'm surprised how well he handled those questions that some reporter repeatedly ask about abuse with horseface.

Time will tell, I'm taking Means.

2 minutes ago, Bwana said:

I hope you got him when he was in the positive.  I don't think Mike is coming to brawl.  I think he'll wrestle and early.  Coming in 4.5 over shows he didn't care about coughing up 27k on a 90/90 contract.

If he loses they'll probably cut him.

5 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

I hope you got him when he was in the positive.  I don't think Mike is coming to brawl.  I think he'll wrestle and early.  Coming in 4.5 over shows he didn't care about coughing up 27k on a 90/90 contract.

If he loses they'll probably cut him.

You could be right, but the weight issue, no corner, and weak training while pounding burgers a week ago....tells me he's out of shape, and will get pieced up. The Dirty Bird can't afford another loss, his career could be on the line too.

I thought he was letting the highest bidder corner him? Did no one bid anything? Someone here should have raised a couple ducats to help him out.

Edited by 12еr

1 hour ago, 12еr said:

I thought he was letting the highest bidder corner him? Did no one bid anything? Someone here should have raised a couple ducats to help him out.

Till raised 50 quid I think. Shame nothing came of that. 

Edited by Bubba_Sparks

1 hour ago, 12еr said:

Till bid 5k.  Some fan bid 10k but Dana shut it down.

• Thanks 1

Oh, we are betting make believe Lake Houses now?

I'm surprised they are letting Perry fight. Dude went and lost his mind during the last day of the cut. Guy is lost in the head.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Oh, we are betting make believe Lake Houses now?

I'm surprised they are letting Perry fight. Dude went and lost his mind during the last day of the cut. Guy is lost in the head.

He gets punched in the head for a living.  If they let Tony Ferguson fight I don't know why Mike Perry can't.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

He gets punched in the head for a living.  If they let Tony Ferguson fight I don't know why Mike Perry can't.

Because Perry has been punched to the point of being retarded.

Add in the booze and bad choices, someone is supposed to be saying that his bad decisions are going to get him hurt, then intervene.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Mike knows what he's doing. 

Horseface can **** off.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Mike knows what he's doing. 

Horseface can **** off.

I think that b!tch is still going by PlatinumPrincess on instagram and ****.  Shouldn't have gotten so fat and Mike wouldn't be getting his d!ck sucked in the VIP room of the strip club.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Because Perry has been punched to the point of being retarded.

Add in the booze and bad choices, someone is supposed to be saying that his bad decisions are going to get him hurt, then intervene.

Mike Perry has never thrown holy water on people and claimed some government agency put a chip in his leg.

• Thanks 1

Just now, PlatinumClegg said:

Mike Perry has never thrown holy water on people and claimed some government agency put a chip in his leg.

Wait, did Ferguson do that?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MoZZez said:

Wait, did Ferguson do that?

lol yes!  Do you not remember his mental breakdown where his wife left him temporarily?  He was throwing holy water on her and claimed the government put a chip in his leg.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, PlatinumClegg said:

lol yes!  Do you not remember his mental breakdown where his wife left him temporarily?  He was throwing holy water on her and claimed the government put a chip in his leg.

Now that you mentioned it I may vaguely remember, but I couldn't say forsure. I remember him being off his rocker.

Fair enough, if they let that kind of stupid keep going, Perry can get knocked even more stupid.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Heh... 

Couldn't believe they had Means at +300 on the decision. What a joke.

If they would stop pulling the damn prop bets when the final fighter to make his walk takes his shirt off I would've smashed that.  Mike was in good shape against Gall.  Rogan for some reason said he looked in good shape tonight when he's never been that soft with love handles before.

I BARELY got the Fig inside the distance bet in just to cover the loss on Perry/Shevchenko parlay that I put more money than anything on.  I KNEW Mike was going to wrestle and I thought he could keep it up long enough to win 2 rounds.  One judge didn't even give him the 1st round.  Yeah he landed less strikes but had a takedown with like 3 minutes of control and threatened 2 submissions.

He's one L away from knocking Julian Lane out in his BKFC debut.  That's if he even fights at 170.  I'm calling it right now.  Before 2021 ends Mike Perry is in BKFC at middleweight against Phil Baroni or Chris Leben.  Write this chit down.  It's happening unless he decides paying for trainers is worth keeping a 90/90 contract.  The UFC clearly like him because they put him on main cards.  The same events they put guys he lost against on the prelims and for this card the early prelims.

This nagger doesn't understand how well he has it for a mediocre now .500 fighter in the UFC.  No one that is 7-7 in the UFC is making 90/90.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Bwana said:

13 hours ago, Bwana said:

You could be right, but the weight issue, no corner, and weak training while pounding burgers a week ago....tells me he's out of shape, and will get pieced up. The Dirty Bird can't afford another loss, his career could be on the line too.

Oh yeah well done m8.  I hope you hit a homerun.  I didn't realize how badly out of shape he was until he looked the worst ever, physically.  He did what I predicted which was wrestle but didn't have the cardio to win another round.

My friend that wrestled in school but knows jack chit about fighters ran a Means/Val/Fig +220 parlay last moment really.  Only the main card fights were left.  He ask me what the good bets were and I said he missed them on the prelims.  I hope you got Tim before he lost a lot of value.

• Thanks 2

15 hours ago, T.B.E said:

Just watched a replay, @PlatinumClegg how you can you still support that crotch sniffer?

Shut the **** up you idiot.  He's been slamming guys and hitting takedowns for over 2 years now.  He hit the DC high crotch slam on Felder.  He showed the world that black belt Gall is a blue belt at best.  Gall has ONE submission.  It's the one you can teach a 3 year old.

Pay attention to the event thread, dipchit.  I trashed Perry for showing up out of shape and simply not even bothering to make the weight.  He clearly didn't train and he didn't water load like these guys that make huge last minute weight cuts.  He was by far in the worst physical shape of his entire career and he wasn't sniffing a crotch you ****ing moron.  He took Means down, he took his back and he nearly had the one submission that Gall knows locked in twice.

Why don't you go suck a d!ck you filthy ****ing casual.

Edited by PlatinumClegg
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Shut the **** up you idiot.  He's been slamming guys and hitting takedowns for over 2 years now.  He hit the DC high crotch slam on Felder.  He showed the world that black belt Gall is a blue belt at best.  Gall has ONE submission.  It's the one you can teach a 3 year old.

Pay attention to the event thread, dipchit.  I trashed Perry for showing up out of shape and simply not even bothering to make the weight.  He clearly didn't train and he didn't water load like these guys that make huge last minute weight cuts.  He was by far in the worst physical shape of his entire career and he wasn't sniffing a crotch you ****ing moron.  He took Means down, he took his back and he nearly had the one submission that Gall knows locked in twice.

Why don't you go suck a d!ck you filthy ****ing casual.

Gall and Means are grapplers and you are still commending his crotch sniffing and backpacking while attributing his chitty showing to his conditioning. That's not trashing someone when you're still praising him in the same breath (thread and post)

Should I start up a Demian Maia appreciation thread for you? 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, T.B.E said:

Gall and Means are grapplers and you are still commending his crotch sniffing and backpacking while attributing his chitty showing to his conditioning. That's not trashing someone when you're still praising him in the same breath (thread and post)

Should I start up a Demian Maia appreciation thread for you? 

Please share the equivalent Maia Gif.

Platinum Clegg witnessed this murder LIVE and you want him to ditch his boy for life on the back of a couple of shoddy performance.

mvQ7bI.gif

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Please share the equivalent Maia Gif.

Platinum Clegg witnessed this murder LIVE and you want him to ditch his boy for life on the back of a couple of shoddy performance.

mvQ7bI.gif

Shoddy is one thing, grabbing the comb to go pubic diving is something else though.

Dusting off some clips from years ago (against a ko can) doesn't change the fact that perry has turned his back on the stand up game, it's fair to turn your back on his new found tactics

Come to think of it, Maia had been piecing up grapplers like Colby and Askren, so maybe not a good comparison after all  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, T.B.E said:

Shoddy is one thing, grabbing the comb to go pubic diving is something else though.

Dusting off some clips from years ago (against a ko can) doesn't change the fact that perry has turned his back on the stand up game, it's fair to turn your back on his new found tactics

Come to think of it, Maia had been piecing up grapplers like Colby and Askren, so maybe not a good comparison after all  

That's now how being a fan works Fairweather Johnson. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

That's now how being a fan works Fairweather Johnson. 

That's how being a fan of a fighting style works

Edited by T.B.E
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1