OmoGOAT

Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr

Boxing is scrambling to figure out how they can rule the Paul knock out a draw so they can book a rematch. smh

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

after watching that "event" and seeing the tyson sparring session get called a draw, i will never question the integgerty of mma judging ever again.   

sure tyson didnt do too much outside of body shots, but roy didnt do anything at all! clearly he just showed up for a paycheck!     stevie wonder must have been one of the celebrity judges.

that cash grab was all just for show.  but at least i got to see that basketball player get knocked dead.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Confused 1

Just now, DoomPatrol said:

Isn't it like a custom to score exhibition fights a draw?

some may call it a draw.  in truth, everyone knows that snoop dogg won.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

@classicboxer  

Sharks' Kane calls out Jake Paul, challenges him to boxing match

https://www.sportsnet.ca/nhl/article/sharks-kane-calls-jake-paul-challenges-boxing-match/

first a basketball player, now hockey players want a piece of this guy?   maybe canada should send down its best curling team to go after jake paul

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

damn you jake paul. look what youve started.   now we've got a confrontation between a hockey forward and a goalie that now appear to want to throw hands

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, -idyb- said:

damn you jake paul. look what youve started.   now we've got a confrontation between a hockey forward and a goalie that now appear to want to throw hands

I woulda kicked your **** if I wasn't a bench warmer!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

I woulda kicked your **** if I wasn't a bench warmer!

lol

Edited by -idyb-
  • Confused 1

So there was no way I was going to pay for this "exhibition", then a bunch of friends called me to see if I was buying the fight. I'm usually the person who everybody goes to for pay per views! I'm OK with it if it's a good fight, but I didn't expect ANYTHING from this fight. Turned out just like I expected, two ex boxers sparring. I used to spar like that with my brothers all the time, the rules were you could throw full power to the body, but light punches to the head!

• Confused 1

@classicboxer

^^ What were you expecting Combat Jiu-Jitsu you savage?

Like the deadly tm Tani Otoshi aka Valley Drop but hooking the heel?

klzPvw3.gif

^^ BTW if you hook the heel with your leg wrapping around their ankle & sink your hip close falling heavy over the knee while wrenching their upper body to fold them over their knee sitting sideways to the outside you will easily break someone's MCL very badly by just trapping & sitting falling over their knee with bodyweight. A little person can do it to a much bigger people & injure them easily if they do it right & it's not that hard. 

tani-otoshi.jpeg

6efa35471579349c40369676f54661bb.jpg 

^^ Hook the leg like that but outside & low on the Achilles/heel/ball of foot & wrench their weight over the knee with your hip closing and sitting your weight over the knee outward...100% it's game over for their knee If they try to resist & brace putting any weight at all. 

Only defense to this nasty variation is immediately kick the leg out to take weight off it & sit on your @$$ with your free leg or it's bye bye MCL & getting slammed to add insult to horrific injury. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/24/2020 at 3:54 PM, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

And nobody will be watching

Be worse PPV than Chuck vs Tito, the other year

Embarrassing 

1.2 million buys. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

f9RCPzI.jpg

vwQMOqz.jpg

Nate Robinson auditioning as Apollo Creed

That was already posted you splooge sipping Moose dong ingesting fruittard

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

lol i knew i seen that meme somewhere. i couldnt remember where. i didnt think it was in this very thread. so i dug the pictures up just to post it here

damn.   its even on this page.   i guess my situational awareness is not very aware tonight

Edited by -idyb-
  • Confused 1

Lol @ wickles

Early numbers for the fight had Tyson vs. Jones Jr. doing over 1.2 million buys, and now Triller owner Ryan Kavanaugh is updating that number, saying the event is currently sitting at 1.6 million buys (with still more buys from various cable companies still to be counted)! That would make the event the biggest pay-per-view of 2020. Not just in boxing. The biggest on PPV, period.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Lol @ wickles

Early numbers for the fight had Tyson vs. Jones Jr. doing over 1.2 million buys, and now Triller owner Ryan Kavanaugh is updating that number, saying the event is currently sitting at 1.6 million buys (with still more buys from various cable companies still to be counted)! That would make the event the biggest pay-per-view of 2020. Not just in boxing. The biggest on PPV, period.

I couldn't give a monkey's whether it sold 2 million or 5. Anyone who watched it, is a Mug. Anyone who paid for it, is a bigger Mug

I'm guessing you watched it and also Paid for it.. Well done you 

• Confused 1