Sign in to follow this  
PlatinumClegg

I can't even make a goddamn phone call

8 hours ago, StompGrind said:

and just to be clear I'm not all that worried about the tech. I'm am a little worried about how people react to it. I mean what's domestic terrorism gonna look like in the future when it's more dangerous & more frequent. 

Not to mention this a real possibility.... we're right at the point in time for the next big age

tumblr_pryfozp0WA1x0bvwko1_540.gifv

tumblr_pryfozp0WA1x0bvwko2_500.gifv

There would be less domestic terrorism if people weren’t baselessly fear mongering about nonsense.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

4g evolved a lot. Typical download speeds in real world applications will be 2 or 3 times quicker in 5g. 4g was around 10x quicker than 3g, and 2g was 50x quicker. 

You talk as if 5g is a massive paradigm shift from 4g. It just isn't. The huge leap was from 2g to 3g. The 'IoT' has been kicking around for almost 10 years. 

I don't disagree that tools of any sort can be badly abused, but you consistently talk as if 5g is some radical new thing rather than a continued evolution of technology. I work for one of the companies that is at the forefront of 5g, so that triggers me!

Of course I could just be a paid shill 🤔

I heard 5G caused COVID, so that explains why Sweden is relatively unaffected.

Im going to get Trump on the phone and we will be invading Sweden by the end of the week.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 12еr said:

I heard 5G caused COVID, so that explains why Sweden is relatively unaffected.

Im going to get Trump on the phone and we will be invading Sweden by the end of the week.

sweden has oil?

1 minute ago, -idyb- said:

sweden has oil?

I don’t know what resources Sweden has, other than possibly the whitest people on earth.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i hear their meatballs are alright and a little spicey too, but is there a whitest person on earth category on this years fora awards? i'm voting bubba sparks

Edited by -idyb-
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, 12еr said:

I don’t know what resources Sweden has, other than possibly the whitest people on earth.

Sweden has the largest iron ore mine in the world, and one of the highest scores of smugness per capita. 

I would welcome an invasion tbh. Especially if you exile us all to somewhere with more than 6 hours of daylight this time of year. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, 12еr said:

Aka the best resource