Sign in to follow this  
Decompoze

UFC 2021 Prediction League

2 hours ago, Dark_Horse said:

Picks in, thanks Decompoze 

Fck yeah, my second fav fighter after Joe Son is on the prelims! 

WAR TBD! 

TBD is such a baller that he was going to fight twice on the same card! Unfortunately that albino mother fukker Alex Morono jumped in to steal his spot against Cerrone.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Decompoze said:

TBD is such a baller that he was going to fight twice on the same card! Unfortunately that albino mother fukker Alex Morono jumped in to steal his spot against Cerrone.

Morono vs Cerrone ?....oh my

• Like 1

With this ****ty card, I think I'm gonna pull an idyb, just so I don't lose any ground. Don't want to put any effort into researching this card.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, BART-O-LINI said:

With this ****ty card, I think I'm gonna pull an idyb, just so I don't lose any ground. Don't want to put any effort into researching this card.

You'll need a bag of Cheetos and a bottle of booze to do it correctly, or it won't work.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Decompoze said:

TBD would have ended cowboy in ten seconds. Facts. 

• Like 1

As per, it may look like a Crap card. However, it'll more than likely be a good event, with some good performances and maybe even a Cheeky highlight reel

One thing is for sure... I'm hoping Cowboy retires. His lack lustre effort against the Pikey, for me. Ruined his record 

22 hours ago, Bwana said:

You'll need a bag of Cheetos and a bottle of booze to do it correctly, or it won't work.

make sure they are the Cheetos Puffs

not the flaming ones

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, BART-O-LINI said:

youre going to work hard studying your tapes and doing your homework, and then advising 15 bookie sites on what odds to put down on their websites?

sorry my friend, but they only ever listen to the guy whos winning the ufc forum prediction tournament

LMFAO at that picture of a dumpster fire for thiss card on the forum to submit your picks

• Like 1

geoff neal vs neal magny

battle of the neal's.  i think neal will win this.

Edited by -idyb-