UFC 2021 Prediction League

Decompoze

1 hour ago, Bwana said:

Hooker is a banger bro, never in a boring fight...just like Felder, and their fight was a war.

"Police cars have showed up looking for me" - Dan Hooker reveals he's not allowed to train at his own empty gym due to New Zealand's lockdown rules

https://www.sportskeeda.com/mma/news-dan-hooker-reveals-allowed-train-empty-gym-due-new-zealand-lockdown-rules

For the past four weeks, Dan Hooker has been training at his house because he's not allowed to visit the gym that he owns. The 31-year-old said New Zealand's lockdown rules prohibit him from training at his empty gym, which has hindered his fight camp.

aww crap i wonder if that will change the odds?

Edited by -idyb-

12 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I've never bothered to ask, but what is it that idyb is doing that's rattling everyone's cage so much?

i've never bothered to ask and i personally don't care at all. ( you know.. chilled out dutchie lol) but why did you make me captain of the Diaz team and after far_eastern_groupie_rattler started whining like a little girl to be the captain you ditched me without any consult or notification and you just updated post#1 like that lol

not that it rattled my cage but i did not expect that from a friendly red bearded giant 😁

Edited by Fred_Flink_Stoned
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I've never bothered to ask, but what is it that idyb is doing that's rattling everyone's cage so much?

Reaching his ultimate troll goal by ensuring there will never be another one of these leagues.

Edited by Decompoze
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

UFC 266 - Ortega vs Volkanovski
September 25
  BART-O-LINI ( 0 - 0 )    
  bigdw35/Ufcfan ( 8 - 5 )    
  Bwana ( 10 - 3 )    
  Conceive-Believe ( 8 - 5 )    
  Dark_Horse ( 10 - 3 )    
  Decompoze ( 9 - 4 )    
  Fred_Flink_S ( 6 - 7 )    
  gadgets19 ( 10 - 3 )    
  graham_240 ( 9 - 4 )    
  idyb ( 11 - 2 )   EVENT WIN
  Jolldan ( 10 - 3 )    
  OzPride ( 11 - 2 )   EVENT WIN
  skillandpower ( 10 - 3 )    
  thestorm-1 ( 0 - 0 )    
  VertFTW ( 0 - 0 )    
  amunera ( 10 - 3 )    
  Bubba_Sparks ( 9 - 4 )    
  juice64011 ( 0 - 0 )    
  JoshNOS ( 10 - 3 )    

PREDICTION LEAGUE STANDINGS

1. idyb ( 236 - 130 ) - 64.5%
2. Decompoze ( 228 - 138 ) - 62.3%
3. graham_240 ( 225 - 135 ) - 62.5%
4. Jolldan ( 219 - 147 ) - 59.8%
5. OzPride ( 217 - 149 ) - 59.3%
6. Bwana ( 216 - 150 ) - 59.0%
7. gadgets19 ( 210 - 156 ) - 57.4%
8. BART-O-LINI ( 200 - 140 ) - 58.8%
9. bigdw35/Ufcfan ( 198 - 155 ) - 56.1%
10. skillandpower ( 195 - 171 ) - 53.3%
11. Fred_Flink_S ( 189 - 166 ) - 53.2%
12. Dark_Horse ( 183 - 169 ) - 52.0%
13. Conceive-Believe ( 182 - 184 ) - 49.7%
14. amunera ( 83 - 40 ) - 67.5%
15. VertFTW ( 70 - 65 ) - 51.9%
16. thestorm-1 ( 68 - 44 ) - 60.7%
17. juice64011 ( 53 - 31 ) - 63.1%
18. Bubba_Sparks ( 49 - 49 ) - 50.0%
19. JoshNOS ( 34 - 24 ) - 58.6%

EVENT WINS

Decompoze - 8
  bigdw35/Ufcfan - 5
  idyb - 5
  Fred_Flink_S - 4
  Jolldan - 4
  BART-O-LINI - 3
  gadgets19 - 3
  graham_240 - 3
  OzPride - 3
  skillandpower - 3
  Bwana - 2
  Conceive-Believe - 2
  VertFTW - 2
  amunera - 1
  JoshNOS - 1
  Dark_Horse - 0
  thestorm-1 - 0
  Bubba_Sparks - 0
  juice64011 - 0
  • Haha 1

Player of the Month
September
  idyb ( 26 - 9 ) - 74.3%
  Decompoze ( 26 - 9 ) - 74.3%
  gadgets19 ( 25 - 10 ) - 71.4%
  graham_240 ( 25 - 10 ) - 71.4%
  Jolldan ( 25 - 10 ) - 71.4%
  Dark_Horse ( 24 - 11 ) - 68.6%
  OzPride ( 24 - 11 ) - 68.6%
  bigdw35/Ufcfan ( 21 - 14 ) - 60.0%
  Bwana ( 21 - 14 ) - 60.0%
  Conceive-Believe ( 21 - 14 ) - 60.0%
  skillandpower ( 21 - 14 ) - 60.0%
  Fred_Flink_S ( 15 - 11 ) - 57.7%
  JoshNOS ( 13 - 5 ) - 72.2%
  amunera ( 10 - 3 ) - 76.9%
  Bubba_Sparks ( 9 - 4 ) - 69.2%
  BART-O-LINI ( 6 - 3 ) - 66.7%
  thestorm-1 ( 0 - 0 ) -  
  VertFTW ( 0 - 0 ) -  
  juice64011 ( 0 - 0 ) -  

1 hour ago, Fred_Flink_Stoned said:

i've never bothered to ask and i personally don't care at all. ( you know.. chilled out dutchie lol) but why did you make me captain of the Diaz team and after far_eastern_groupie_rattler started whining like a little girl to be the captain you ditched me without any consult or notification and you just updated post#1 like that lol

not that it rattled my cage but i did not expect that from a friendly red bearded giant 😁

Lol. I didn't think you'd notice and I was on holiday... and didn't want to find an enraged Clegg hunting me down 😁

Edited by Bubba_Sparks

i would like to say youre welcome to all of you who have thanked me for obtaining back to back event wins, player of the month, and being the first person to achieve over 236 successful picks.  

it aint easy, and not everybody is cut out to do what i do.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Decompoze said:

Reaching his ultimate troll goal by ensuring there will never be another one of these leagues.

sweet. i'm tired of all this winning and my back kinda hurts from carrying this tournament since february

i guess that means i wont have to defend my belts. i'm gonna be the first and only great prophet to receive belts in multiple weight divisions in one year, and i'll be the first and only great prophet to retiire with them!

wheres my hall of fame induction?

Edited by -idyb-

8 hours ago, Decompoze said:

2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

sweet. i'm tired of all this winning and my back kinda hurts from carrying this tournament since february

i guess that means i wont have to defend my belts. i'm gonna be the first and only great prophet to receive belts in multiple weight divisions in one year, and i'll be the first and only great prophet to retiire with them!

wheres my hall of fame induction?

You obviously scored very low in school in the "plays well with others" category, and attempting to enlighten you on fair play and integrity is a waste of band width.

But have you even for a second thought about the work and effort that Kingpoze puts into weekly updates, scoring results, league standings, and building spread sheets with links so the rest of us can enjoy the game and challenge of beating our fora comrades ? He didn't want to take the additional load and responsibility on this year, but after much groveling and azz kissing he accepted the duty and additional work. It's truly disrespectful to the leader doing the work, and really chiiting on your fellow fora members by continuing to utilize your cheating format much less brag about it and laugh.

Myself and many others play for the fun, with hopes of scoring well...and not really expecting to achieve the Top spot at the end of the year. We accept that, we accept bad rounds with humility, we learn and grow hoping to do better next week. It's part of being a man with a ballzack, it's part of accepting loss and disappoint. They say in business if you really want to know a man, take him golfing for the day...you'll see his reactions to highs, lows, and if he cheats, that tells you alot about whether you want to do business with him in the future.

Just think if we ALL did the same thing EVERY week, where would the ranking be right now ?...that's right TIED for first, making the game irrelevant, redundant, and stupid.

I know this was a waste of my time, but at least it's off my chest in a civil manner...and you probably really need to self examine your values as a human being.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Decompoze said:

There were no hot takes last month but a small pile of worst takes of the month.

Lauren Murphy, Cynthia Calvillo, Antonio Arroyo, JP Buys. 

All picked by the same person.

wouldnt have been me!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bwana said:

You obviously scored very low in school in the "plays well with others" category, and attempting to enlighten you on fair play and integrity is a waste of band width.

But have you even for a second thought about the work and effort that Kingpoze puts into weekly updates, scoring results, league standings, and building spread sheets with links so the rest of us can enjoy the game and challenge of beating our fora comrades ? He didn't want to take the additional load and responsibility on this year, but after much groveling and azz kissing he accepted the duty and additional work. It's truly disrespectful to the leader doing the work, and really chiiting on your fellow fora members by continuing to utilize your cheating format much less brag about it and laugh.

Myself and many others play for the fun, with hopes of scoring well...and not really expecting to achieve the Top spot at the end of the year. We accept that, we accept bad rounds with humility, we learn and grow hoping to do better next week. It's part of being a man with a ballzack, it's part of accepting loss and disappoint. They say in business if you really want to know a man, take him golfing for the day...you'll see his reactions to highs, lows, and if he cheats, that tells you alot about whether you want to do business with him in the future.

Just think if we ALL did the same thing EVERY week, where would the ranking be right now ?...that's right TIED for first, making the game irrelevant, redundant, and stupid.

I know this was a waste of my time, but at least it's off my chest in a civil manner...and you probably really need to self examine your values as a human being.

i need to self examine myself as a human being because i am winning the prediction tournament?  isnt that the whole point of it?

On 9/26/2021 at 10:44 AM, Bwana said:

It ruined the spirit of the game, it's about winning...and cheating isn't winning.

don't hate the player, hate the game.

anyways wheres my congratulations after last weekends roflstomping?  don't hate. appreciate.

Edited by -idyb-