UFC 2021 Prediction League

Decompoze

30 minutes ago, Decompoze said:

Yeah tapology says Padilla had visa issues. I don't see any news articles on it so I'll leave it there another day. If you were wondering who the favorite was, it was Padilla

i have no idea i cant find odds for the fight anywhere so i figured it was called off,    and then i googled their names and nothing comes up reguarding the fight.  sean soriano's wiki page still says he is fiighting Fernando Padilla on October 2, 2021 at UFC Fight Night 193 but the wiki page hasnt been updated yet.

nonethelesss i just now looked at my picks and noticed that i picked padilla. i havent missed a beat.

5 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

i have no idea i cant find odds for the fight anywhere so i figured it was called off,    and then i googled their names and nothing comes up reguarding the fight.  sean soriano's wiki page still says he is fiighting Fernando Padilla on October 2, 2021 at UFC Fight Night 193 but the wiki page hasnt been updated yet.

nonethelesss i just now looked at my picks and noticed that i picked padilla. i havent missed a beat.

I didn't see any odds I just know that Soriano sucks

8 minutes ago, Bwana said:

lol

you god damn rights they were my picks bro. you need a password to submit picks and i'm pretty sure that i havent been hacked. i would know right away if i was because i am able to foresee the winners of every fight card in my sleep, and i always remember my prophecies.   hail to the king baby.

Edited by -idyb-

1 minute ago, -idyb- said:

you god damn rights they were my picks bro. you need a password to submit picks and i'm pretty sure that i havent been hacked. i would know right away if i was because i am able to foresee the winners of every fight card in my sleep, and i always remember my prophecies.   hail to the king baby.

If I remember right, you hacked another members picks tho....which broke the rules, you ain't Canadian bro.

4 minutes ago, Decompoze said:
nonethelesss i just now looked at my picks and noticed that i picked padilla. i havent missed a beat.

Might need a "most delusional poster" thread for our boy at this point.

i nominate decompoze to be the frontronner of that thread, thinking he's actually going to catch up to me in the tournament!

you may as well just hand me my two belts, shake my hand, and sincerely congratulate me and call it a wrap.  youre all competing for 2nd place!

Edited by -idyb-

i nominate decompoze to be the frontronner of that thread, thinking he's actually going to catch up to me in the tournament!

you may as well just hand me my two belts, shake my hand, and sincerely congratulate me and call it a wrap.  youre all competing for 2nd place!

I'm hoping for 4th or 5th place, that's a move up from last year...and a good way to exit the league.

Just now, -idyb- said:

after i win these two prediction tournaments i want decompoze to be the one who comes up to me and wraps the belts around my waist.

I'm thinking he'd be glad to wrap it around your neck, then hang you from the nearest tree.

• Haha 1

Just now, Bwana said:

I'm thinking he'd be glad to wrap it around your neck, then hang you from the nearest tree.

no. he's a canadian.  he will politely shake my hand, sincerely congratulate me, hand me my belts, and then give me a polite apology.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

i've heard good things about Mike Breeden.   @Decompoze i know youre chasing the underdogs,  you should give your balls a tug and go all in on mike "the filipino wrecking machine" breeden

11 events left, 8 underdogs needed. Out of the 150ish fights remaining, I think we can find a better spot than Mr. Breeden for one of those 8 dogs.

• Like 1

Santos vs Walker
October 2
  BART-O-LINI ( 0 - 0 )    
  bigdw35/Ufcfan ( 7 - 4 )    
  Bwana ( 7 - 4 )    
  Conceive-Believe ( 4 - 7 )    
  Dark_Horse ( 6 - 5 )    
  Decompoze ( 8 - 3 )    
  Fred_Flink_S ( 5 - 6 )    
  gadgets19 ( 7 - 4 )    
  graham_240 ( 10 - 1 )   EVENT WIN
  idyb ( 9 - 2 )    
  Jolldan ( 9 - 2 )    
  OzPride ( 9 - 2 )    
  skillandpower ( 9 - 2 )    
  thestorm-1 ( 0 - 0 )    
  VertFTW ( 0 - 0 )    
  amunera ( 0 - 0 )    
  Bubba_Sparks ( 0 - 0 )    
  juice64011 ( 0 - 0 )    
  JoshNOS ( 0 - 0 )    

PREDICTION LEAGUE STANDINGS

1. idyb ( 245 - 132 ) - 65.0%
2. Decompoze ( 236 - 141 ) - 62.6%
3. graham_240 ( 235 - 136 ) - 63.3%
4. Jolldan ( 228 - 149 ) - 60.5%
5. OzPride ( 226 - 151 ) - 59.9%
6. Bwana ( 223 - 154 ) - 59.2%
7. gadgets19 ( 217 - 160 ) - 57.6%
8. bigdw35/Ufcfan ( 205 - 159 ) - 56.3%
9. skillandpower ( 204 - 173 ) - 54.1%
10. BART-O-LINI ( 200 - 140 ) - 58.8%
11. Fred_Flink_S ( 194 - 172 ) - 53.0%
12. Dark_Horse ( 189 - 174 ) - 52.1%
13. Conceive-Believe ( 186 - 191 ) - 49.3%
14. amunera ( 83 - 40 ) - 67.5%
15. VertFTW ( 70 - 65 ) - 51.9%
16. thestorm-1 ( 68 - 44 ) - 60.7%
17. juice64011 ( 53 - 31 ) - 63.1%
18. Bubba_Sparks ( 49 - 49 ) - 50.0%
19. JoshNOS ( 34 - 24 ) - 58.6%

EVENT WINS

Decompoze - 8
  bigdw35/Ufcfan - 5
  idyb - 5
  Fred_Flink_S - 4
  Jolldan - 4
  graham_240 - 4
  BART-O-LINI - 3
  gadgets19 - 3
  OzPride - 3
  skillandpower - 3
  Bwana - 2
  Conceive-Believe - 2
  VertFTW - 2
  amunera - 1
  JoshNOS - 1
  Dark_Horse - 0
  thestorm-1 - 0
  Bubba_Sparks - 0
  juice64011 - 0

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

its taken a while for decompoze the corrupted to update the standings. either the last card fooking sucked,  or i won.

He stated earlier that he was going to start just posting results once a month to cut down on his workload, he spends a lot of time at his cabin laying pipe to the little woman, drinking heavily, and playing with Sif.

Should know where we stand at month's end,  just in time for Halloween.

8 hours ago, Bwana said:

He stated earlier that he was going to start just posting results once a month to cut down on his workload, he spends a lot of time at his cabin laying pipe to the little woman, drinking heavily, and playing with Sif.

Should know where we stand at month's end,  just in time for Halloween.

well you can all congratulate me and thank me in advance for another event win. i have no idea what i scored, but the rest of you are all a bunch of no-talent bums with no knowledge of the great sport of fight predicting and you arent very skilled at picking the winners either, so i probably won this tomato can card too.

i gotta say that my back kinda hurts from carrying this tournament since february. it hasnt been easy. not everybody has the god given talent to do what i do.

Edited by -idyb-

Rodriguez vs Dern
October 9
  BART-O-LINI ( 0 - 0 )    
  bigdw35/Ufcfan ( 7 - 2 )   EVENT WIN
  Bwana ( 7 - 2 )   EVENT WIN
  Conceive-Believe ( 3 - 6 )    
  Dark_Horse ( 3 - 6 )    
  Decompoze ( 5 - 4 )    
  Fred_Flink_S ( 6 - 3 )    
  gadgets19 ( 7 - 2 )   EVENT WIN
  graham_240 ( 7 - 2 )   EVENT WIN
  idyb ( 7 - 2 )   EVENT WIN
  Jolldan ( 7 - 2 )   EVENT WIN
  OzPride ( 5 - 4 )    
  skillandpower ( 6 - 3 )    
  thestorm-1 ( 0 - 0 )    
  VertFTW ( 0 - 0 )    
  amunera ( 0 - 0 )    
  Bubba_Sparks ( 0 - 0 )    
  juice64011 ( 0 - 0 )    
  JoshNOS ( 0 - 0 )    

PREDICTION LEAGUE STANDINGS

1. idyb ( 252 - 134 ) - 65.3%
2. graham_240 ( 242 - 138 ) - 63.7%
3. Decompoze ( 241 - 145 ) - 62.4%
4. Jolldan ( 235 - 151 ) - 60.9%
5. OzPride ( 231 - 155 ) - 59.8%
6. Bwana ( 230 - 156 ) - 59.6%
7. gadgets19 ( 224 - 162 ) - 58.0%
8. bigdw35/Ufcfan ( 212 - 161 ) - 56.8%
9. skillandpower ( 210 - 176 ) - 54.4%
10. Fred_Flink_S ( 200 - 140 ) - 58.8%
11. BART-O-LINI ( 200 - 175 ) - 53.3%
12. Dark_Horse ( 192 - 180 ) - 51.6%
13. Conceive-Believe ( 189 - 197 ) - 49.0%
14. amunera ( 83 - 40 ) - 67.5%
15. VertFTW ( 70 - 65 ) - 51.9%
16. thestorm-1 ( 68 - 44 ) - 60.7%
17. juice64011 ( 53 - 31 ) - 63.1%
18. Bubba_Sparks ( 49 - 49 ) - 50.0%
19. JoshNOS ( 34 - 24 ) - 58.6%

EVENT WINS

Decompoze - 8
  bigdw35/Ufcfan - 6
  idyb - 6
  graham_240 - 5
  Jolldan - 5
  Fred_Flink_S - 4
  gadgets19 - 4
  BART-O-LINI - 3
  Bwana - 3
  OzPride - 3
  skillandpower - 3
  Conceive-Believe - 2
  VertFTW - 2
  amunera - 1
  JoshNOS - 1
  Dark_Horse - 0
  thestorm-1 - 0
  Bubba_Sparks - 0
  juice64011 - 0
  • Thanks 1

On 10/11/2021 at 5:49 PM, -idyb- said:

well you can all congratulate me and thank me in advance for another event win. i have no idea what i scored, but the rest of you are all a bunch of no-talent bums with no knowledge of the great sport of fight predicting and you arent very skilled at picking the winners either, so i probably won this tomato can card too.

lmfao

i still have no idea who won the fights or who i even picked in this tomato can card that i didnt even bother to watch

and way to go decompoze. do you even watch this shіt? graham420 just took your spot.  i am not impressed by your performance.

after the year is over, remember to congratulate me and shake my hand before you wrap the two belts around my waist.

lmfao

i still have no idea who won the fights or who i even picked in this tomato can card that i didnt even bother to watch

and way to go decompoze. do you even watch this shіt? graham420 just took your spot.  i am not impressed by your performance.

after the year is over, remember to congratulate me and shake my hand before you wrap the two belts around my waist.

I would congratulate you for sure but i would never ever shake your hand! only thinking about where your hands might have been makes me sick in the stomache 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fred_Flink_Stoned said:

I would congratulate you for sure but i would never ever shake your hand! only thinking about where your hands might have been makes me sick in the stomache 

you really dont want to know!

actually my hands are getting an ice bath due to this prediction tournament. its been hard work carrying this tournament since february.

Edited by -idyb-

8 hours ago, Decompoze said:

Not in my eyes.

Ok, went to enter my picks,,,,and you obviously have a mancrush on Andrei, disappointed to say the least.

Now my confidence is shaken and rustled, along with my angus puckered up....dammit.

• Haha 1