Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Decompoze

UFC 2021 Prediction League

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Decompoze said:

Really? They are all there. Possibly you are on a tab from last year when the card was announced?

 

Well, why the **** is it there?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just gonna put it out there. Last night's event, slips right into the top 3 Cards, I've ever seen. Really enjoyed it...

 

As for the competition results. Pretty close all round!! Well done on @VertFTW on joining the Winners circle

 

@Decompoze.. Just so you remember

 

 

Darrick Winner.jpg

Edited by Conceive-Believe-Achieve
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh shlt no way! I swear I got my picks in on the say day the link came up. Checked back even to change my pick to Aspinel but didn't want to be a pain. 

Fcksake. I picked a perfect round too. Haters will say that's fake. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BART-O-LINI said:

Is hockey ****ing year round?!

It's like drinking and sex, it doesn't go out of season.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dark_Horse said:

Oh shlt no way! I swear I got my picks in on the say day the link came up. Checked back even to change my pick to Aspinel but didn't want to be a pain. 

Fcksake. I picked a perfect round too. Haters will say that's fake. 

It actually felt like a round you would ace. Ill double check my emails and google server to make sure when i get home.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Decompoze said:

 

Blaydes vs Lewis
February 20
  BART-O-LINI ( 6 - 6 )    
  bigdw35/Ufcfan ( 6 - 6 )    
  Bwana ( 6 - 6 )    
  Conceive-Believe ( 6 - 6 )    
  Dark_Horse ( 0 - 0 )    
  Decompoze ( 5 - 7 )    
  Fred_Flink_S ( 4 - 8 )    
  gadgets19 ( 5 - 7 )    
  graham_240 ( 6 - 6 )    
  idyb ( 6 - 6 )    
  Jolldan ( 6 - 6 )    
  OzPride ( 5 - 7 )    
  skillandpower ( 6 - 6 )    
  thestorm-1 ( 6 - 6 )    
  VertFTW ( 8 - 4 ) - EVENT WIN
    (   -   )    
    (   -   )    
    (   -   )    
    (   -   )    
    (   -   )    

 

 

PREDICTION LEAGUE STANDINGS
                 
1. idyb ( 45 - 24 ) - 65.2%
2. Decompoze ( 42 - 27 ) - 60.9%
3. graham_240 ( 42 - 27 ) - 60.9%
4. BART-O-LINI ( 41 - 28 ) - 59.4%
5. OzPride ( 41 - 28 ) - 59.4%
6. Bwana ( 40 - 29 ) - 58.0%
  thestorm-1 ( 40 - 29 ) - 58.0%
8. Conceive-Believe ( 39 - 30 ) - 56.5%
  Fred_Flink_S ( 39 - 30 ) - 56.5%
10. skillandpower ( 38 - 31 ) - 55.1%
11. gadgets19 ( 37 - 32 ) - 53.6%
  Jolldan ( 37 - 32 ) - 53.6%
13. bigdw35/Ufcfan ( 35 - 24 ) - 59.3%
14. VertFTW ( 29 - 23 ) - 55.8%
15. Dark_Horse ( 28 - 28 ) - 50.0%

 

 

EVENT WINS
                 
  BART-O-LINI - 1
  Conceive-Believe - 1
  Decompoze - 1
  Fred_Flink_S - 1
  idyb - 1
  skillandpower - 1
  VertFTW - 1
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       

 

Will double check everything after hockey tomorrow. Nice work @VertFTW coming back with a win after sitting out. Was worried we lost ya.

Lol I didnt sit last week out...some BS happened...but  alas a sleeping Giant has been woken

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Lol I didnt sit last week out...some BS happened...but  alas a sleeping Giant has been woken

No bs happened. You forgot to submit picks. Period.

If anyone questions google forms just screen shot your "picks are submitted" page and we will go from there.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Lol I didnt sit last week out...some BS happened...but  alas a sleeping Giant has been woken

Vert calling corruption, when he's in next to last place....priceless senorita Karen retort  😆

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Vert calling corruption, when he's in next to last place....priceless senorita Karen retort  😆

vert won the event but is in next to last place

clearly theres some corruption going on here

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BART-O-LINI said:

Well, why the **** is it there?!

The card is always on the far left. Just scroll over and check it.

I copied the spreadsheet from last year cause some fukker convinced me to run it again. Which means last year's cards/tabs are still there but it is clearly marked where 2020 ended and 2021 began. The odd time when i log in, it throws me down onto an old tab. Just scroll left.

I saw at least 5 people viewing the spreadsheet on this past card. If anyone else had trouble viewing it let me know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Decompoze said:

Not that you fukks care but 48 save win today 4-2.

What kind of hockey is this? Ice hockey? Air hockey? Field hockey? Street hockey?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Decompoze said:

The card is always on the far left. Just scroll over and check it.

I copied the spreadsheet from last year cause some fukker convinced me to run it again. Which means last year's cards/tabs are still there but it is clearly marked where 2020 ended and 2021 began. The odd time when i log in, it throws me down onto an old tab. Just scroll left.

I saw at least 5 people viewing the spreadsheet on this past card. If anyone else had trouble viewing it let me know.

It always looks like it's in a random order 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BART-O-LINI said:

Phone

Screenshot_20210221-124606_Drive.jpg

Hmmm, you're right that is a mess. I've never seen that kind of view before. My view whether on my phone or on pc is always in a consisten order (but sometimes needs refreshing to get up to date) I'll look into it. Check my view with the fight card always to the left.

In the short term I will remove the old tabs.

1009443874_spreadsheettabs.thumb.png.e86804552f74ae7cfe3dc484eb04683a.png

Edited by Decompoze

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just unlinked and removed all of the old tabs so there should only be this year's cards as well as standings/stats/pickslayout/history

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, BART-O-LINI said:

What kind of hockey is this? Ice hockey? Air hockey? Field hockey? Street hockey?

FYI: It's really not that hard to understand, why do you think he plays goalie ?

hockey-girls.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, BART-O-LINI said:

What kind of hockey is this? Ice hockey? Air hockey? Field hockey? Street hockey?

 

2 minutes ago, Bwana said:

FYI: It's really not that hard to understand, why do you think he plays goalie ?

hockey-girls.jpg

This one. lol

Sadly, my puck bunny days are behind me. Ain't much of a crowd these days.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Decompoze said:

It actually felt like a round you would ace. Ill double check my emails and google server to make sure when i get home.

Nah, it's cool mate. I probably just didn't hit send or something. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Dark_Horse said:

Nah, it's cool mate. I probably just didn't hit send or something. 

I looked through and didnt see any. I also checked everyones id numbers to see if you hit the wrong name but got nothing. Yourself and another player have unique numbers that are unmistakable.  

Will remember your hypothetical 12 for end of season.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Bwana said:

FYI: It's really not that hard to understand, why do you think he plays goalie ?

 

he likes taking rubber in the 5 hole?

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Decompoze said:

I looked through and didnt see any. I also checked everyones id numbers to see if you hit the wrong name but got nothing. Yourself and another player have unique numbers that are unmistakable.  

Will remember your hypothetical 12 for end of season.

Could you give me @Dark_Horse entry numbers, so I can bring him up in the rankings ?....hate to see him behind #VertKaren

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, skillandpower said:

Hey DecomGOAT

I don’t remember if I already submitted my picks for this weekend lol

Nope, not yet. Only Fred and Dark_Horse have submitted picks so far.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dark_Horse said:

Definitely got my picks in this time. Thanks, Decompoze 

Thanks buddy. Keep an eye out come week's end since UFC has two bouts with opponent TBD attached to them.

Actually @Fred_Flink_Stoned  -Barcelos who you picked is now off the card. Just fyi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Decompoze said:

Rozenstruik vs Gane
Saturday, February 27th, 2021

CLICK HERE TO MAKE YOUR PICKS

VIEW YOUR PICKS HERE! (FAR LEFT TAB)

Main Card  (8:00 p.m EST)

Preliminary Card (5:00 p.m EST)

 

Picks Needed


@BART-O-LINI
@Bwana
Decompoze
@gadgets19
@-idyb-
@Jolldan
@OzPride
@thestorm-1
@VertFTW

if youre going to @ me, i demand that you refer to me as Tournament Leader @-idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, OzPride said:

Picks in m8

 

 

@-idyb- can get fuсked. Time for their downfall

 

im pretty ****ed right now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It appears my picks have been entered, unbeknownst to me.

 

Thanks GOATpoze

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ciryl Gane
Magomed Ankalaev
Montana De La Rosa
Jimmie Rivera
Angela Hill
Alex Caceres

Alexander Hernandez
Sabina Mazo
Ronnie Lawrence
Dustin Jacoby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Decompoze said:

Hill Yoder fight scrapped. Short card tonight fellas.

Shiiit, I wanted to see her bang

image.png.26e3cabce9143a633acdb37011b4d8

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Decompoze said:

@BART-O-LINI does the spreadsheet look any better now that I removed the old tabs or is it still a mess?

It's better, but chrome keeps crashing whenever I try to use it. As long as my picks are in, I'm good.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Decompoze said:

Hill Yoder fight scrapped. Short card tonight fellas.

 

 

noooooooooooo

 

say it aint so!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BART-O-LINI said:

It's better, but chrome keeps crashing whenever I try to use it. As long as my picks are in, I'm good.

Yeah youre good. Ill post them in thread soon. Still missing a couple players.

Edited by Decompoze

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...