1 hour ago, skillandpower said:

It has to be Oliveira or Justin

Olives by murder

Justin by brootalcore leg kicks

• Like 3

6 hours ago, OmoGOAT said:

Olives by murder

Justin by brootalcore leg kicks

Justin got walked down, pressured and gassed in 3 minutes while catching Khabib's hands.  His hips were trash, his ground game is trash.  Nate will smack him in the mouth and have him shooting for his life!

• Confused 1

Oh yeah outside of the leg kicks Justin's stand up is trash.  He was winging looping punches from his hips with his eyes closed against Khabib.  Knocking out Vick... yeah cool Niko Price did that off of his back against a hydrated Vick.  Tony Ferguson is washed up and cut weight twice in 3 weeks because Tony Ferguson is the type of guy to do that dumb ****.  Multiple times he's admitted that he's a welterweight that fights in the lightweight division.

Now Justin is the king of violence but that doesn't mean Poirer and McGregor wouldn't straight starch his **** when they use range/reach and counter him when he overextends.  Nate beat Conor.  Dustin ducked Nate so who is the real man here?  Cash can continue his never ending hating on the Diaz brothers and you dummies just follow his lead.  His pressure with the cardio/reach/weight to match it all would break Justin Gaethje especially if it's 5 rounds.  No need to even check those baby leg kicks.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Justin got walked down, pressured and gassed in 3 minutes while catching Khabib's hands.  His hips were trash, his ground game is trash.  Nate will smack him in the mouth and have him shooting for his life!

Completely different fight. All Nate offers is boxing on the feet and it's a volume based attack not 1 shot KO power punching. Justin can let those kicks fly without fear of the takedown or getting knocked out.

Nates legs will be swiss toast in 3 minutes. 

I mean sure Nate's a durable guy and could possibly hang in there and wear Justin down but Justin can do immediate damage with the hands or the foots.

The kicks help to negate a lot of the reach disadvantage as well.

Edited by OmoGOAT

4 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Oh yeah outside of the leg kicks Justin's stand up is trash.  He was winging looping punches from his hips with his eyes closed against Khabib.  Knocking out Vick... yeah cool Niko Price did that off of his back against a hydrated Vick.  Tony Ferguson is washed up and cut weight twice in 3 weeks because Tony Ferguson is the type of guy to do that dumb ****.  Multiple times he's admitted that he's a welterweight that fights in the lightweight division.

Now Justin is the king of violence but that doesn't mean Poirer and McGregor wouldn't straight starch his **** when they use range/reach and counter him when he overextends.  Nate beat Conor.  Dustin ducked Nate so who is the real man here?  Cash can continue his never ending hating on the Diaz brothers and you dummies just follow his lead.  His pressure with the cardio/reach/weight to match it all would break Justin Gaethje especially if it's 5 rounds.  No need to even check those baby leg kicks.

LMFAO

Nate would get retired by Gaethje. Dude would never walk straight again.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, OmoGOAT said:

Completely different fight. All Nate offers is boxing on the feet and it's a volume based attack not 1 shot KO power punching. Justin can let those kicks fly without fear of the takedown or getting knocked out.

Nates legs will be swiss toast in 3 minutes. 

I mean sure Nate's a durable guy and could possibly hang in there and wear Justin down but Justin can do immediate damage with the hands or the foots.

The kicks help to negate a lot of the reach disadvantage as well.

What's Swiss toast? I'm not googling. @Bubba_Sparks ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, OzPride said:

I'm assuming it's a cross between toast, and swiss cheese, which is cheese but with lots of holes in it.

1432834508-gettyimages-172766440.jpg

Edited by Bubba_Sparks
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, OzPride said:

I have it trademarked so you now owe me 15 crocodile claws or whatever currency you criminals use down there.

Edited by OmoGOAT

1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I'm assuming it's a cross between toast, and swiss cheese, which is cheese but with lots of holes in it.

1432834508-gettyimages-172766440.jpg

I know what Swiss cheese is ffs

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, OmoGOAT said:

I have it trademarked so you now owe me 15 crocodile claws or whatever currency you criminals use down there.

M8 there's no bloody way your two-bob trademark is worth even 1 crocodile claw you'll be lucky if it's worth a dead dingo's donger

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, OzPride said:

Is that because you've been made into it in so many forum arguments over the years ?

Btw swiss cheese is gross sorry Bubba

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, OzPride said:

Lol. I never know with you bogans.

7 minutes ago, OmoGOAT said:

Is that because you've been made into it in so many forum arguments over the years ?

Btw swiss cheese is gross sorry Bubba

No need to apologise, I'm Swedish, not Swiss.

And I'm not even that.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

LMFAO

Nate would get retired by Gaethje. Dude would never walk straight again.

Kneegrow please.  A man with a no notice win over McGregor isn't losing to a dude just because he gets kicked in the leg.  Justin looked the absolute worst out of any of Khabib's opponents recently.  He gassed halfway through the first round getting walked down by a man with a 70 inch reach.  Nate would slap the chit out of him, feed him a one two biscuit when Justin gasses and strangle him on the ground.

Swinging from the hips with your eyes closed is going to get him countered.  Justin wouldn't last a round with Nate's last opponent.  I was actually embarrassed by Justin's performance against Khabib because I thought and told people he would make Khabib work for it.  Then he went out there and didn't do a goddamn thing except look like a rookie.

4 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Kneegrow please.  A man with a no notice win over McGregor isn't losing to a dude just because he gets kicked in the leg.  Justin looked the absolute worst out of any of Khabib's opponents recently.  He gassed halfway through the first round getting walked down by a man with a 70 inch reach.  Nate would slap the chit out of him, feed him a one two biscuit when Justin gasses and strangle him on the ground.

Swinging from the hips with your eyes closed is going to get him countered.  Justin wouldn't last a round with Nate's last opponent.  I was actually embarrassed by Justin's performance against Khabib because I thought and told people he would make Khabib work for it.  Then he went out there and didn't do a goddamn thing except look like a rookie.

Khabib =/= Nate Diaz

Remember Nate getting his legs kicked out from underneath him over and over against RDA? Yeah, Gaethje would destroy him. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Khabib =/= Nate Diaz

Remember Nate getting his legs kicked out from underneath him over and over against RDA? Yeah, Gaethje would destroy him. 

This. Clegflow doesnt seem to realize Nate Diaz and 29-0 world champ Khaboob are different people.

It reminds me of a similar situation where 2 people seem like theyre actually the same guy.

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Khabib =/= Nate Diaz

I was at that fight. Definitely an unmotivated Diaz. Was 5 lbs over if I recall.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, OmoGOAT said:

This. Clegflow doesnt seem to realize Nate Diaz and 29-0 world champ Khaboob are different people.

It reminds me of a similar situation where 2 people seem like theyre actually the same guy.

Mur mur mur mur mur shut the **** up.  Khabib got smacked in the mouth by Nate and didn't do **** about it.  His goons started throwing chairs in one of their many brawls.

• Confused 1