Sign in to follow this  
BarbaricBob

Volkanovski defends against Ortega at UFC 260

Volkanovski should be arrested for impersonating a champion.  Zoom training Max will feed him to the canvas next time.  The judges will not be needed.

That said he's going to get the hands from Ortega who will hand that belt over where it belongs.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Blessed really did beat the hell out of Kattar but that scoring is whack.

Ok Santa

2 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Volkanovski should be arrested for impersonating a champion.  Zoom training Max will feed him to the canvas next time.  The judges will not be needed.

That said he's going to get the hands from Ortega who will hand that belt over where it belongs.

Ofoglet is gonna get mauled bro. They'll do Max vs Zabit bc they sure as hell don't want him going 0-3 vs mini hulk

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, stehilton94 said:

Ortega has had 1 fight and 1 win since his absolute hammering against Max, bit of an odd fight this

my same thoughts

2 hours ago, skillandpower said:

Ortega might offer some problems for Volk

I still wanna see Volk vs Ortega 3 after tonights card

So they need to fight twice?

I'm assuming you were meaning to say that you want to see Max school that midget again.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, OzPride said:

Ofoglet is gonna get mauled bro. They'll do Max vs Zabit bc they sure as hell don't want him going 0-3 vs mini hulk

I will take the hippie on any bet.  Do not be scared, homie.  Volk is the #1 contender and not the champ.  Max is going to destroy him if he squeeks past Ortega.

Write it down.  It's happening.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

I will take the hippie on any bet.  Do not be scared, homie.  Volk is the #1 contender and not the champ.  Max is going to destroy him if he squeeks past Ortega.

Write it down.  It's happening.

Fine. Let's keep it civil. Username and av one month 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

AV for 6 months.  I'll take Ortega.

Obviously you're taking Ortega you god damned potato that's what got us here. 

Six months is too long. Bets are the one of the last honourable things we have left in this ghost town forum and I don't want to take away the opportunity for someone else to take advantage of your overly emotional steaming hot turd takes for six whole months. A month it is. I believe @cashfl0w will want some of that action if Nate gets a pay day to get his legs chopped to pieces by Gaethje and that might be in less than six months. Cool? Or are you just ducking the username?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, OzPride said:

Obviously you're taking Ortega you god damned potato that's what got us here. 

Six months is too long. Bets are the one of the last honourable things we have left in this ghost town forum and I don't want to take away the opportunity for someone else to take advantage of your overly emotional steaming hot turd takes for six whole months. A month it is. I believe @cashfl0w will want some of that action if Nate gets a pay day to get his legs chopped to pieces by Gaethje and that might be in less than six months. Cool? Or are you just ducking the username?

Baldie's **** **** acted like they were going to make Gaethje vs. Oliveira like two weeks ago. I can't find any evidence that it really did get signed, so I wouldn't put it past them to suddenly announce Nate was coming back to get killed by Gaethje.

The Cleggs of the world are the reason Gaethje will be -150 against that dipchit. I'm finna dunk so hard on that line.

• Thanks 1

If they were going to give this roiding hippie a shot why not give it to Yair instead? 💆‍♂️💆‍♂️💆‍♂️💆‍♂️

6 hours ago, VertFTW said:

If they were going to give this roiding hippie a shot why not give it to Yair instead? 💆‍♂️💆‍♂️💆‍♂️💆‍♂️

Because he got raped by Edgar and lost the Jung fight until 0.3 seconds left and got a fluke buzzer shot KO then barely got past the whothefookisthatguy guy. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, OzPride said:

Because he got raped by Edgar and lost the Jung fight until 0.3 seconds left and got a fluke buzzer shot KO then barely got past the whothefookisthatguy guy. 

Roiding hippie got destroyed by pineapple head so maybe they should have fought eachother or zabit yair winner but not this cheating idiot

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Roiding hippie got destroyed by pineapple head so maybe they should have fought eachother or zabit yair winner but not this cheating idiot

Yair is utter trash

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

The Zombie fight didn't look right, ... that fight was the best Ortega has looked

and the worst Jung has looked-- I'm on Volk  👉 not betting this one

image.png.c5420e94bae3fb02e48e80d722b15af2.png

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

The Zombie fight didn't look right, ... that fight was the best Ortega has looked

and the worst Jung has looked-- I'm on Volk  👉 not betting this one

image.png.c5420e94bae3fb02e48e80d722b15af2.png

Volk double chance will be the money. You're right about KZ looking terrible. Easy payday for mini hulkamania 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1