Sign in to follow this  
BART-O-LINI

Do you guys prefer 💩 talking McGregor, or the new humble McGregor?

WTF is going on here?! I used to look forward to the press conferences and interviews with McGregor on fight week. I miss the entertaining McGregor. I've been his number 1 fan on this forum since day one. I've only had av's of McGregor since his debut in the UFC.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Humble ?.......lol

In comparison to his old ways, yes.

I actually made a similar remark to OPs today in a group chat with friends. Its weird seeing Mcgregor not act like a pyscho maniac during pressers.

Edited by OmoGOAT
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

i prefer the tapping mcgregor

You'll see him again in a couple of days  

Edited by OzPride
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, BART-O-LINI said:

WTF is going on here?! I used to look forward to the press conferences and interviews with McGregor on fight week. I miss the entertaining McGregor. I've been his number 1 fan on this forum since day one. I've only had av's of McGregor since his debut in the UFC.

Out of the four incarnations of Mcgregor, McGregor 4.0 is probably only my 3rd favourite.

Original McGregor was confident, and kind of excited to be there.  The "50gs Dana!" Conor was fun; like a little kid who couldn't believe his luck.  I think that incarnation lasted from his arrival at the UFC to beating Brandao.

Conor 2.0 was very confident, very entertaining and offered a fair bit of trash talk.  For me, this was prime Conor, who emerged in the run up to the first Poirier fight.  I think that's when he started predicting dese tings. This was his incarnation all the way up to the Alvarez fight.  A lot of his most quotable moments are from this era (resting balls on foreheads, red panty night, who the fook etc.).

Conor 3.0 was frankly a bit of an arrogant nob.  That's when he started throwing dollies through windows, hitting old men. I think he bought into his own hype a bit too much and started taking himself too seriously.

Conor 4.0 is basically a very cautious version of Conor. I think he realises he's a bit on thin ice, not only from the Khabib fight, but some of the backlash over his antics.  He was like this in the Cerrone fight, and seems to have continued in the same vein.

I'm glad to see the back of Conor 3.0, but hoping he will reach his final form after this, Conor 5.0 - a blend of the entertaining Conor 2.0, but with a bit more of a stable head. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fred_Flink_Stoned said:

I prefer to just ignore him and everything that comes out of his mouth 

Weird that you'd pop into a thread about him then...

• Like 2

I like when mctapper quits in the fight, its funny. Hope Dustbin avenges the ko Colin got against him but knowing him the best we can expect will just be a war ending in a decision cause Poorier can't finish anyone.

• Confused 1

The arrogant a-hole side is still there. Just because it seems dormant right now doesn't mean it's not there. 

I don't think he's changed that much other than being a little more mature now & he's being very strategic for the fight & to reinvent his own image. 

Agree with Bubba that Mystic Mac was the best version entertainment wise. 

Dustin is probably gonna lose BTW. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It was easy for his ego to be off the charts when he was on his winning streak feeling unstoppable but he's been tea bagged too many times since to be like that anymore.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

There's a real chance his fighting abilities fall off from his lack of confidence. Once he got distracted with the liquor and hoes, his fighting started falling off anyways. He doesn't have too much farther to fall.

Sure, they'll sell some PPVs tomorrow, but they're not doing three mill any time soon. He's not as ****y about his place in the company or the amount of butts he can put in the stands when they can't fill a stadium anywhere in the world legally. His legion of fans don't mean anything anymore, and they seem to be dwindling with each loss. 

If his cardio is trash like usual tomorrow, and Poirier can get out of the second round, the whole Conor experiment could be just about at an end. Pitter-patter Poirier might **** around and take a decision on that dude. He moves better than Nate and puts out a lot higher volume. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

41 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

There's a real chance his fighting abilities fall off from his lack of confidence. Once he got distracted with the liquor and hoes, his fighting started falling off anyways. He doesn't have too much farther to fall.

Sure, they'll sell some PPVs tomorrow, but they're not doing three mill any time soon. He's not as ****y about his place in the company or the amount of butts he can put in the stands when they can't fill a stadium anywhere in the world legally. His legion of fans don't mean anything anymore, and they seem to be dwindling with each loss. 

If his cardio is trash like usual tomorrow, and Poirier can get out of the second round, the whole Conor experiment could be just about at an end. Pitter-patter Poirier might **** around and take a decision on that dude. He moves better than Nate and puts out a lot higher volume. 

Yep, bit of a crossroads really.  If he looks great, and they sell a ton of PPVs, he's "back".  Lose, don't sell so well, and it's hard to see where he goes from here.

32 is not old though. I think there's plenty of life in him yet, especially if he's re-dedicated himself to his training.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

Quoted for future reference after Mcgregor detonates a nuclear bomb on Dustins chin tomorrow. 

• Like 1

Fooking doubting Thomas coonts in here. Conor lost to n8 at 170 where he never should have been in the first place, avenged the loss, and then to Khaboob the guy thats killed virtually everyone. 

I better not see any of you wishy washy coonts jump back on the Irish express after tomorrow nights megaton explosion (especially the pram pusher).

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, OmoGOAT said:

Fooking doubting Thomas coonts in here. Conor lost to n8 at 170 where he never should have been in the first place, avenged the loss, and then to Khaboob the guy thats killed virtually everyone. 

I better not see any of you wishy washy coonts jump back on the Irish express after tomorrow nights megaton explosion (especially the pram pusher).

1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Yep, bit of a crossroads really.  If he looks great, and they sell a ton of PPVs, he's "back".  Lose, don't sell so well, and it's hard to see where he goes from here.

32 is not old though. I think there's plenty of life in him yet, especially if he's re-dedicated himself to his training.

I still believe mate

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I still believe mate

We dont accept "ifs" on the Irish express m11

WHEN Conor KOs Dustin it will be with more force then OZ uses to jack off his wallabies.

The Richter scale will have to be revised.

Aldo will wake up from his nap in the slums of Rio with a broken jaw.

Chandlers black baby will turn white.

12er will admit he's wrong in an argument. 

Dogs might actually become decent pets and not be dominated by catGOATs

As Sammy J once said "Hold on to your butts"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, OmoGOAT said:

We dont accept "ifs" on the Irish express m11

WHEN Conor KOs Dustin it will be with more force then OZ uses to jack off his wallabies.

The Richter scale will have to be revised.

Aldo will wake up from his nap in the slums of Rio with a broken jaw.

Chandlers black baby will turn white.

12er will admit he's wrong in an argument. 

As Sammy J once said "Hold on to your butts"

If me no ifs, but me no buts, thank me no thankings.

I'm all in. I have no doubt about the result. 

• Thanks 1

I think **** talking McGregor still exists, he just knows there is no need to do it against Dustin or Cerrone as he doesn't need a mental edge to smash em. If Khabib does give him the rematch, or even a Chucky fight, I think he will be back to his old self

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, OmoGOAT said:

Agreed, post of the year.

IMG_20160627_091654826.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, agtx said:

I like when mctapper quits in the fight, its funny. Hope Dustbin avenges the ko Colin got against him but knowing him the best we can expect will just be a war ending in a decision cause Poorier can't finish anyone.

You write exactly how I think the guy in your av would write.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, BART-O-LINI said:

You write exactly how I think the guy in your av would write.

I have literally never heard agtx say anything positive about any fighter. He is a peddler in misery.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Chit talking Conor's influence on young impressionable filthy casuals is unbearable. I swear he brought about a generation of turds begging to get smacked. 

He gets paid regardless at this point. He should just concentrate on fighting.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'd prefer a Conor that talks chit and then defends the belt, but I do not seeing him winning the belt again, so at least he should be talking mad chit, it was funny as hell :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Watching them 2 suck each other off on stage, was very annoying....

Yeah there's being respectful, and then there's this. I agree it was cringe.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

2 Orgs

4 Belts

Never gonna happen Sunshine

I believe that was exactly the point I was trying to make LOL

• Haha 1

On 1/22/2021 at 1:56 AM, Bubba_Sparks said:

Conor 4.0 is basically a very cautious version of Conor. I think he realises he's a bit on thin ice, not only from the Khabib fight, but some of the backlash over his antics.  He was like this in the Cerrone fight, and seems to have continued in the same vein.

Wow this was pretty spot on.

• Thanks 1

On 1/22/2021 at 1:32 PM, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

2 Orgs

4 Belts

Never gonna happen Sunshine

We’ve finally found an issue we can agree on Wickles. If this Irish can wasn’t constantly ducking fights we would be best friends by now.

On 1/22/2021 at 8:08 AM, cashfl0w said:

You were spot on, except Dustin didn’t even need to drag him into the third to spark him.

• Like 1

I knew pea head was going to win. You fools thought I wanted that bum McGregor?! GTFOH, Poirier fan since day one!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, 12еr said:

You were spot on, except Dustin didn’t even need to drag him into the third to spark him.

Conor is a whiskey salesman now. He needs to hang the gloves up.

• Sad 1

I fear we will be seeing the versus Nate times 3 Conor.  Smh.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, goldfngz said:

No, you can't talk **** in the UFC, you have to be humble or fans will hate you.

Ask Israel Adesanya. 

.... "When UFC fighter's private business ventures lose copius-cash;

said UFC fighter humbles-up"  ㊙️

.....................  image.png.21090e6dba56aad8f92cfe3fab1e7e53.png

• Sad 1