Sign in to follow this  
Bezerker101

UFC Fight Night 186/ Rozenstruik vs Gane/ Apex

4 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

.image.png.f68f4ef973aa96a91f878303ce504d91.png...  

Mandatory Yoder toe.

That thing is single-handedly keeping her in the UFC.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bezerker101 said:

image.png.bca7afdc62eda59511c3f139353a6327.png

That article is her talking about fight cancellations. Her fight on this card isn't actually cancelled sadly.

• Sad 1

42 minutes ago, OmoGOAT said:

Jesus can this card get any thinner.

That being said I'm def looking forward to the main event. Ganye finna end Slobby boi

Agreed. Krylov/Ank should be a good one too.

• Thanks 1

I'm heading the hype train for Gane, as we all know. A little worried because this is a big step up for him, but I think he'll take out Rozenstruik. I was unimpressed with Rozenstruik's inability to land anything worth a damn against slow **** Overeem until just about the end of that fight. I actually think Reem had a few more seconds in him. Early stoppage.

Gane is like Prime Reem with a bit of a ground game. Gane TKO Rd 2

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

I'm heading the hype train for Gane, as we all know. A little worried because this is a big step up for him, but I think he'll take out Rozenstruik. I was unimpressed with Rozenstruik's inability to land anything worth a damn against slow **** Overeem until just about the end of that fight. I actually think Reem had a few more seconds in him. Early stoppage.

2 subs already is more than a bit of a ground game m8. I was actually very surprised to learn of Ganes 2 grappling finishes on Hardys breakdown this week as I thought Gane to be a stand up only fighter with the kick boxing background and the way he smacked JDS around.

2 minutes ago, OmoGOAT said:

2 subs already is more than a bit of a ground game m8. I was actually very surprised to learn of Ganes 2 grappling finishes on Hardys breakdown this week as I thought Gane to be a stand up only fighter with the kick boxing background and the way he smacked JDS around.

Two subs is nothing to get excited over. He ain't subbing Stipe or somebody like that. Hence, 'a bit of a ground game'. He won't use it when he gets to the upper echelon of the division.

9 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Got  -175 on fight starting rd 3 about a couple days ago 👉 parlayed that with Murmagomedov & Knight wins  🖕

20 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Two subs is nothing to get excited over. He ain't subbing Stipe or somebody like that. Hence, 'a bit of a ground game'. He won't use it when he gets to the upper echelon of the division.

I'd have to disagree.

His striking is quite good and I think in the event he were to hurt a GOD like Stipe (easier said than done of course) it is important to have submission capabilities in his back pocket to secure a possible ground finish when GnP often fails to close the show.

I hope he doesnt even bang with Slobby Boi. I want Gane to take that idiot down right off the bat and shrek him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OmoGOAT said:

I'd have to disagree.

His striking is quite good and I think in the event he were to hurt a GOD like Stipe (easier said than done of course) it is important to have submission capabilities in his back pocket to secure a possible ground finish when GnP often fails to close the show.

I hope he doesnt even bang with Slobby Boi. I want Gane to take that idiot down right off the bat and shrek him.

I actually hope he club-n-subs Rozenstruik too. Just don't see it happening.

8 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

Hernandez is going nowhere in the UFC ⚠️

^^^^^^

I used to be on the hype train. He's a bum now.

• Like 3

That "Starts the 3rd" prop @ -175 was literally the easiest 💲💲 I've ever seen on a betting site,

... of course I got screwed out of it with the wmma draw which was a +4500    🖕

Well we don't need GSP to return now we have another French point fighting fаggot to coward his way to victory 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, OzPride said:

Well we don't need GSP to return now we have another French point fighting fаggot to coward his way to victory 

I was thinking the same

* Rozenstruik is brain-dead

13 hours ago, OzPride said:

GSP could have saved this card

i might have even bothered to watch it