Sign in to follow this  
-idyb-

There is only one name which could potentially tempt Khabib back to the Octagon

‘This fighter motivates me so much’: Khabib says prospect of Georges St-Pierre showdown ‘excites’ him – but there’s a catch

https://www.rt.com/sport/516159-khabib-nurmagomedov-gsp-tony-ferguson/

White met with Khabib during the UFC's most recent residency of events on 'Fight Island' but instead of a definitive answer with regard to the status of Nurmagomedov's fighting future, White instead gave his fighter more time to - he hopes - reverse his decision ahead of a further reported meeting between the two in Las Vegas in the coming weeks. 

But as Nurmagomedov detailed in an interview with ACA fighter Magomed Ismailov, there is only one name which could potentially tempt him back to the Octagon - and it's not the Conor McGregor fight White is attempting to make a reality.

"Look, you name me any fighter in the UFC right now, none of these names interest me," Khabib said. "I mean that they don't give me some fire or excitement. But when I hear the name GSP then I want to stand up and run 10 kilometeres right away, this fighter motivates me that much. 

Of course it tempts him it's free money and the easiest fight for him right now. He'd to to GSP what GSP did to Bisping but more brootally. 

1 hour ago, OzPride said:

Of course it tempts him it's free money and the easiest fight for him right now. He'd to to GSP what GSP did to Bisping but more brootally. 

be polite and respectful towards him?

but lets not get ahead of ourselves here.   gsp would smesh khabib the great, like he did to bisping and all the 20 something other fighters that he faced.

no other fighter on the planet could do that.  gsp is khabib's kryptonite.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

not trying to take anything away from khabib the great,  but if he fought GSP he would get battered like War Machines ex-girlfriends.

• Haha 1