Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BarbaricBob

Dillashaw to headline against Sandhagen in return

Recommended Posts

i guess im hopping aboard the sandhagen bandwagon for this one.   the sandwagon.

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BW is kinda weird. Not convinced the current champ is in the top 5 realistically. Yan, Cruz, Garbrandt, TJ and Font probably all beat him.

Will be interesting to see how it all shakes up this year. Cruz just had a win, assume they have to rematch Yan and Sterling, and TJ, Cody and Font are all fighting soon. Could be a fun year for the midgets. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

BW is kinda weird. Not convinced the current champ is in the top 5 realistically. Yan, Cruz, Garbrandt, TJ and Font probably all beat him.

Will be interesting to see how it all shakes up this year. Cruz just had a win, assume they have to rematch Yan and Sterling, and TJ, Cody and Font are all fighting soon. Could be a fun year for the midgets. 

How dare you disrespect a dominant champ who can beat you with his acting skills ? You casual

Jokes aside yes the 2021 will be a very interesting year for the BW division

BW might end up being the “division of the year” for sure

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/20/2021 at 1:30 AM, Bubba_Sparks said:

BW is kinda weird. Not convinced the current champ is in the top 5 realistically. Yan, Cruz, Garbrandt, TJ and Font probably all beat him.

Will be interesting to see how it all shakes up this year. Cruz just had a win, assume they have to rematch Yan and Sterling, and TJ, Cody and Font are all fighting soon. Could be a fun year for the midgets. 

Agreed mate it's 2016/17 MW division all over again!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, OzPride said:

Agreed mate it's 2016/17 MW division all over again!

Yeah, great point mate, although I think you mean 2017/2018 - can't remember his name, but some guy from New Zealand became champ without even fighting any former champions. Crazy. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

 

 

what happened? did USADA show up early?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

His body is fragile without his EPO.

That was my thought.

He posted a photo of a cut above his eye from training. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He should've asked the UFC for his release and then signed with an EPO-friendly promotion like Bellator, OneFC or even better, Ryzen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/21/2021 at 6:00 PM, OzPride said:

Agreed mate it's 2016/17 MW division all over again!

don't you love when you read some comment and find it hilarious then realise it was one of your own? 

 

I mean it gets old after a while but it's still good. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OzPride said:

don't you love when you read some comment and find it hilarious then realise it was one of your own? 

 

I mean it gets old after a while but it's still good. 

I gave you a sympathy like for the original, but my riposte got a "thanks" from Omo.

I clearly won.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...