Sign in to follow this  
MoZZez

Spot the difference

Can anyone spot the difference?

They look the same to me, I can't tell what's different between the two.

Y'all gon' make me lose my mind
Up in here, up in here

650x350_powerhouse_vegetables_slideshow.jpg

Screenshot_20210403-153348_Facebook.jpg

Edited by MoZZez
Lyrics!
  • Confused 1

47 minutes ago, thestorm-1 said:

Day drinking are ya?

Nope.

Apparently he overdosed and his brain is mush. In a vegetative state.

Sorry you can't understand the references. 

6 hours ago, MoZZez said:

Can anyone spot the difference?

They look the same to me, I can't tell what's different between the two.

Y'all gon' make me lose my mind
Up in here, up in here

650x350_powerhouse_vegetables_slideshow.jpg

Screenshot_20210403-153348_Facebook.jpg

When this happens, the person can be called a vegetable, but it's not plural, so your picture isn't a good representation. Also, who is that?

2 hours ago, classicboxer said:

When this happens, the person can be called a vegetable, but it's not plural, so your picture isn't a good representation. Also, who is that?

DMX

TBH the veggie joke was over my head too. Didn't hear about the story till now. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, classicboxer said:

I dont know what kind of vegetable this mother ****er identifies as. I have to list then all.

The last think I would want to do is offend the poor drug addict........

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, StompGrind said:

DMX

Isn't that some kind of dirt bike ?

18 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Edited by -idyb-

12 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

Oh Country music, sweeeeeet.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Oh Country music, sweeeeeet.

he's been arrested far more times than megasoup and jon jones combined lol

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Maybe so i don't know much about bikes. DMX was a very popular rapper around the 2000's. I take it you don't listen to rap at all if you haven't even heard of him. 

i still listen to a bunch of DMX

its  gonna be different now every time a song comes up, knowing he is now a vegetable.

maybe they can put a microphone on him so he can spit some fresh veggie wrap

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Maybe so i don't know much about bikes. DMX was a very popular rapper around the 2000's. I take it you don't listen to rap at all if you haven't even heard of him. 

You couldn't pay me $1000 cash on the spot, to listen to rap...so no never heard of him. I have a wide range of music tastes, but rap will never make the list.

5 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

i still listen to a bunch of DMX

its  gonna be different now every time a song comes up, knowing he is now a vegetable.

maybe they can put a microphone on him so he can spit some fresh veggie wrap

I haven't listened to his stuff for a few yrs. Maybe it's time for a nostalgia day with him Big, Pac, Jay Z & Nas.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bwana said:

You couldn't pay me $1000 cash on the spot, to listen to rap...so no never heard of him. I have a wide range of music tastes, but rap will never make the list.

To each their own. I grew up on hip hop/rap, reggae & classic rock but i like all kinds of music except country & gospel. 

• Like 3

Just now, StompGrind said:

To each their own. I grew up on hip hop/rap, reggae & classic rock but i like all kinds of music except country & gospel. 

Agreed, except no rap or country...and I guess add gospel. I tend to like obscure smaller bands, or musicians with unique styles or voices...stray far from the Top 40 charts and pop.

I'm not ripping on rap, it's just not my flavor.

• Like 1

I liked DMX growing up, but lets be real, he isn't going to go down as one of the greats or anything unless it is for barking on a track. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Country is where it is at. I was the same way though when I was younger, I couldn't stand country, now it is the majority of what I listen to. 

Pop/rap/hip-hop music nowadays is utter ****ing garbage, very little good out there. Rock nowadays is sung by whiny ****es. I honestly don't understand what people like about most music nowadays. I caught the wife watching something on NBC or some channel last night and it was Miley Cyrus (looking like a straight up mess) butchering Queen songs. Anyone in their rightful mind should have been offended.

There are some really incredible gospel songs out there though. Of course, you may need to be religious or at least a believer to fully enjoy them. 

40 minutes ago, thestorm-1 said:

Country is where it is at. I was the same way though when I was younger, I couldn't stand country, now it is the majority of what I listen to. 

Pop/rap/hip-hop music nowadays is utter ****ing garbage, very little good out there. Rock nowadays is sung by whiny ****es. I honestly don't understand what people like about most music nowadays. I caught the wife watching something on NBC or some channel last night and it was Miley Cyrus (looking like a straight up mess) butchering Queen songs. Anyone in their rightful mind should have been offended.

There are some really incredible gospel songs out there though. Of course, you may need to be religious or at least a believer to fully enjoy them. 

I agree most music today is trash. Auto tune $hit especially annoys the hell out of me & it's everywhere. I mostly listen to some old hiphop/rap/reggae/blues & a lot of classic rock with some EMD like say Magic sword which i find really chill & relaxing or up beat steady rhythm that i like to work to. 

I also dislike most pop songs for example Katy Perry's firework with that fake uplifting crap they do i absolutely h8 that kind of music. It's like elevated elevator music that's meant to be inspiring or something but it's so fkn fairy tale fake i just h8 it & don't relate at all lol.

Pop is super cringe. Most of it 2 plastic & lifeless 2 me but I can't lie i do like me a few Miley songs. Dooo It, Younger now, Mother's Daughter has a certain edge or grit & i like the sounds/beats in those songs so those are three guilty pleasures for me but those are the only ones of hers i really like. 

Country & Gospel i just can't. I'll never ever ever be a fan. The only country singer I've found that i like even a little is wheeler walker jr & i only like him because he's very trashy & funny in a mocking kind of way.

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, StompGrind said:

I agree most music today is trash. Auto tune $hit especially annoys the hell out of me & it's everywhere. I mostly listen to some old hiphop/rap/reggae/blues & a lot of classic rock with some EMD like say Magic sword which i find really chill & relaxing or up beat steady rhythm that i like to work to. 

I also dislike most pop songs for example Katy Perry's firework with that fake uplifting crap they do i absolutely h8 that kind of music. It's like elevated elevator music that's meant to be inspiring or something but it's so fkn fairy tale fake i just h8 it & don't relate at all lol.

Pop is super cringe. Most of it 2 plastic & lifeless 2 me but I can't lie i do like me a few Miley songs. Dooo It, Younger now, Mother's Daughter has a certain edge or grit & i like the sounds/beats in those songs so those are three guilty pleasures for me but those are the only ones of hers i really like. 

Country & Gospel i just can't. I'll never ever ever be a fan. The only country singer I've found that i like even a little is wheeler walker jr & i only like him because he's very trashy & funny in a mocking kind of way.

I am admittly choosing songs that I have noticed to be popular with people that don't typically like these genres, but give one listen to each and tell me you don't like these lol...

Country

Faith-based - this is an incredible song in my opinion lol.

1 hour ago, thestorm-1 said:

I am admittly choosing songs that I have noticed to be popular with people that don't typically like these genres, but give one listen to each and tell me you don't like these lol...

Country

Faith-based - this is an incredible song in my opinion lol.

It might be the country twang accent which i don't like or something to do with that phony uplifting vibe i feel with a lot of pop so nope i can't listen for more than 30 secs of either before I'm like dis $hit is way too white with no seasoning at all LOL. I just don't identify with white redneck hillbilly sounding stuff or Disney pampered fairytale pop star princess girl.

I like dope beats with a certain soul & rhythm. Something i wanna get up and dance with a hot lady & frankly i just find all country & gospel stuff so painfully stale & bland to the point of being hyper cringe. No offense that's just the feel it gives to me when i try to listen to it. Not saying they're not talented & the 2nd dude seemed to have a good singing voice but that style of music is not for me at all lol. 

I grew up in New Orleans too so it could be the blues rhythm & soul music influence is just a really big part of my musical tastes. 

These are my style. 

I do however like some Johnny Cash & Dolly Parton songs & Willie Nelson has a few i like so i guess i don't dislike all of it. It's more modern country music that makes me wanna vomit i just can't lol

Edited by StompGrind

15 hours ago, StompGrind said:

It might be the country twang accent which i don't like or something to do with that phony uplifting vibe i feel with a lot of pop so nope i can't listen for more than 30 secs of either before I'm like dis $hit is way too white with no seasoning at all LOL. I just don't identify with white redneck hillbilly sounding stuff or Disney pampered fairytale pop star princess girl.

I like dope beats with a certain soul & rhythm. Something i wanna get up and dance with a hot lady & frankly i just find all country & gospel stuff so painfully stale & bland to the point of being hyper cringe. No offense that's just the feel it gives to me when i try to listen to it. Not saying they're not talented & the 2nd dude seemed to have a good singing voice but that style of music is not for me at all lol. 

I grew up in New Orleans too so it could be the blues rhythm & soul music influence is just a really big part of my musical tastes. 

These are my style. 

I do however like some Johnny Cash & Dolly Parton songs & Willie Nelson has a few i like so i guess i don't dislike all of it. It's more modern country music that makes me wanna vomit i just can't lol

We seem to have a similar taste in music. I listen to a lot of older Rock, Rap, and some old country as well. I have some newer rappers like ASAP Rocky but can't get into much else. 

I have some friends that listen to new country and I just don't get it. I don't complain or say anything since everyone has a different taste in music but it is just boring to me. A lot of it is just pop music with country twang. 

• Like 1

DMX' career started off amazing. He had two number 1 albums in the same year, and 3 within 2 years. I think that was a record at the time. I'm not sure if it still is. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, juice64011 said:

DMX' career started off amazing. He had two number 1 albums in the same year, and 3 within 2 years. I think that was a record at the time. I'm not sure if it still is. 

I think this was the first song I heard from him.

If you don't like this song, you probably just don't like rap. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

I think this was the first song I heard from him.

If you don't like this song, you probably just don't like rap. 

Agreed, my first was the Ruff Ryder Anthem but this is my favorite.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, OmoGOAT said:

Gay thread

Dmx is rap royalty so put some hespekt on the name you CANadian

He's a drug addict with a vegetable mushed brain.

He gets as much respect as the rest of those ****ers.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, MoZZez said:

He's a drug addict with a vegetable mushed brain.

He gets as much respect as the rest of those ****ers.

I bet there are some celebrities who died of an overdose that you liked.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Was going through my disk collection in two big cd zip cases & I still have It's dark & hell is hot & Blood of my blood. 

I'm all digital now & should probably just give all my disc to a thrift store of something. I don't even know why i hang on to them. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, juice64011 said:

flesh of my flesh, blood of my blood, it's dark and hell is hot, and then there was X were the GOAT albums back then.

Still play them in my car every now and then.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Rapper Sada Baby wishes God would make Lil Nas X overdose instead of DMX

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2021/04/rapper-wishes-god-make-lil-nas-x-overdose-instead-dmx/

lol.  all these new age rappers could all overdose and die for all i care.  especially that rainbow haired prison snitch dude who looks like he got gangbanged by a pack of skittles. tekashi 6 9 or whatever the fook he calls himself

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, StompGrind said:

Was going through my disk collection in two big cd zip cases & I still have It's dark & hell is hot & Blood of my blood. 

I'm all digital now & should probably just give all my disc to a thrift store of something. I don't even know why i hang on to them. 

I load mine onto a micro flash drive(it holds like 7000 songs), and plug/leave it into my car...then I have more options in music, especially in the boonies where there's no signal or straight Billy Bob country music.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Bwana said:

I load mine onto a micro flash drive(it holds like 7000 songs), and plug/leave it into my car...then I have more options in music, especially in the boonies where there's no signal or straight Billy Bob country music.

7 hours ago, StompGrind said:

i just stick my chit onto 64 gig sd cards and put it in my phone so i can play it wherever. but ive got tonnes of pc hard drives full of music, but i got like a whole closet full of old cds. mostly burned but alot of store bought albums from back when i was younger and cd burners werent even in style yet

before i had a cd burner i used to go down to staples office depot and then download napster onto one of their higher end computers and then illegally download music and burn them onto cd's that i would bring with me. none of the store workers there ever hassled me or anything like they would these days.   then cd burners finally became reasonably affordable and available to the public, i got my parents to buy me one and that was pretty much the end of me buying music albums. i'd either download albums and burn them on disc, or borrow albums off friends just to copy them.  and people from school were even paying me to burn them cd's because none of them had a burner for their computers and they were still kinda expensive to get back then

doesnt seem too long ago either when mp3 cd players were in style. i had a portable cd player that played mp3s that i would carry to school and work. ran off batteries, and it was actually pretty cool at the time. also got a stereo deck for my first car that played mp3 discs and it had a color display, rca and 3.5 mm line in's, and a 4 channel rca output to run to multiple amps. that deck was actually worth more money than my car at the time lol. now all that stuff has gone the way of the dodo.   but those mp3 players were the chit in the day because i could fit hundreds of songs on there instead of only like 70 or 80 minutes of music.     then they were replaced by the smaller digital mp3 players with tiny hard drives, rechargeable built in batteries, and expensive price tags.

its came a bit of a ways i guess. cd's are pretty much obsolete now. my new car didnt come with one, and most others wont have them either these days. they dont need one these days because now mostly everything is all digital and you can just connect your phone to everything and play your music from there, or just stream off the internet. or plug in whatever other external device or drive via usb or a line in cable.     hell all of the music stores that used to be here have all met the same fate as blockbuster and all the other video stores.  other than big box department stores and their limited selections, i wouldnt even know where to find a cd these days outside of the internet.

i dont know how people used to manage with 8 tracks and records.  it was hard enough just having most of my cassette tapes eaten back in the day.  these days you could put one of those things in front of a teenager and they wouldnt even know what the hell they are looking at

Edited by -idyb-

Yeah i just use my phone with a 120 GB SD. I have a bunch of music on two SDD external drives & some favorite collections with less songs on my laptop. 

I'm gonna give all my CD's to my local thrift store. I really have zero use for them now. 

I'd like to transfer all my movies to digital 2 but man that would take way too long. I have like over 500 DVD's lol. Maybe i'll just keep 50 & slowly convert them. 

41 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Yeah i just use my phone with a 120 GB SD. I have a bunch of music on two SDD external drives & some favorite collections with less songs on my laptop. 

I'm gonna give all my CD's to my local thrift store. I really have zero use for them now. 

I'd like to transfer all my movies to digital 2 but man that would take way too long. I have like over 500 DVD's lol. Maybe i'll just keep 50 & slowly convert them. 

ahh keep em around one day for when you find the nostalgia goggles and go full RetroStomp. youll bust out that limp bizkit album, fire up the atari and apple 2E, and start blowing the dust off those NES cartridges

if u have even remotely decent internet then dont bother trying to convert your dvds. i cant see myself doing that.  hell i already spent too much time back in the day converting my downloaded movies into dvd format and burning them onto disc.   no way would i do that in reverse. especially when even on my VPN i can still get 300+ mbps and download decent quality rips of a 2 hour movie in 10 seconds or less.   it would sure beat cleaning off a disc, putting it in the drive tray and waiting a couple hours for the movie to encode.   and then finally transferring the file onto the device i want it to store it on.   by the time ive repeated that process 500 times to complete my entire collection, i'd surely have grey hair on my balls. 

just use a good vpn and download the movies again off torrent sites. even if u have slow internet it would still be faster than to try to build a digital library of dvd rips.  sure it may not be completely legal, or moral, but if you already own the movie who really cares anyways?

Edited by -idyb-

38 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

I run Amazon Prime music from my phone, along with Sirius XM on the card, add the flash drive and I'm good to go for 1000's of hours of driving. I don't really like to use my phone, because I run 3 phones...and don't feel like playing the phone shuffle while driving. But my new ride has so many bells and whistles it's  crazy, still learning a lot of the nuances of functions.

2 minutes ago, Bwana said:

I run Amazon Prime music from my phone, along with Sirius XM on the card, add the flash drive and I'm good to go for 1000's of hours of driving. I don't really like to use my phone, because I run 3 phones...and don't feel like playing the phone shuffle while driving. But my new ride has so many bells and whistles it's  crazy, still learning a lot of the nuances of functions.

ive got a free year subscription of sirius xm in my car, and all i listen to is Ozzy's Boneyard.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

ive got a free year subscription of sirius xm in my car, and all i listen to is Ozzy's Boneyard.

I actually like Amazon better, it allows me to pick individual artist, individual songs, and build a data base of music based on my input. I don't have the computer savvy that you do, but essentially I do the same thing on Media Player and load onto a micro flash....then just leave it plugged into my console, and my car chooses which format/device I want to use for listening. I have a juiced up 12 speaker  full Bose system in the car, with digital big boy amp....it rips with serious quality fidelity.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Bwana said:

I actually like Amazon better, it allows me to pick individual artist, individual songs, and build a data base of music based on my input. I don't have the computer savvy that you do, but essentially I do the same thing on Media Player and load onto a micro flash....then just leave it plugged into my console, and my car chooses which format/device I want to use for listening. I have a juiced up 12 speaker  full Bose system in the car, with digital big boy amp....it rips with serious quality fidelity.

yeah as for playing the phone shuffle i hate switching songs till i get something good, but ive got multiimedia controls on my steering wheel so it aint too bad

but the sweet thing is its also got a voice activation button on the wheel and a microphone built into the roof panel as well so i can just talk to my car and tell it what song, album or artist to play off my phone or usb stick, or what radio station to change to,  set my gps, have it display texts on my dash, or tell it who to call and have it make phone calls while i can just talk to the person over the mic and hear them over my stereo speakers. that way i dont ever really have to screw around on my phone or even really ever have to hold it, or have to use the lcd screen in the car for much of anything while driving.

theres a fair bit of android auto apps that work nice with it too. the only thing i havent been able to figure out, if its even possible, is how to get it to send off texts by using my voice without having to use google assistant on my phone, while being connected to the internet via data or wifi.  screw google assistant,  so i still gotta use my hands to text, either from my phone or on the display screen.  we get big fines and demerits up here if we get caught doing that while driving lol and the cops  here spend 90% of their times looking for drivers speeding or on their phones, i guess because its easy money, and most of the real criminals aint ever gonna pay their fines.

its kinda neat what this technology stuff can do these days. it wasnt too long ago when i would yell at my car and it wouldnt do anything.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

Fugg Google assistant, and fugg Alexa's wh0re azz too....that biitch can listen to anything taking place in her presence, I don't like anyone eaves dropping on me without my consent.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Fugg Google assistant, and fugg Alexa's wh0re azz too....that biitch can listen to anything taking place in her presence, I don't like anyone eaves dropping on me without my consent.

well to be fair, im sure most google products monitor all our online activity anyways and sell our data and information off to third parties. if you have a smartphone or device with an internet connection you cant really avoid it these days

but oh hell no i dont want no alexa or google assistant listening in on me all the time just so they can send it back to google to profit off of.   and every time you use these features, you have to agree to it and its always the same bullchit reasoning in their legal disclaimers or small print to try to justify why they want to spy on you or collect all this personal information....   "To further improve user experience and our services"

its never in the users best interest to have some other random party listening in on you from god knows where, just so they can mine your data and habits make money off of you.i havent collected a single penny of all that money youve made off the data and information youve harvested off of me. this aint helping me out any.  the least jeff bezos could do to help improve my experience is to send me a cold beer.  i'm sure by now he knows where i live, what kind of beer i drink, and  even what kind of granny рorn i watch. come on m8 do me a solid

i would really like to see these complainies try to give a logical explanation in english that a 12 year old would be able to understand to describe how monitoring our every online activity and invading our privacy is improving our experience, or even in our own personal interests at all.    its all a bunch of hogwash to try to avoid lawsuits, but if you want to use their service or feature you have to abide by it, no matter how shady it may be

Edited by -idyb-

31 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Anything with a microphone & a internet connection can. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1