Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
cashfl0w

LMFAO @ UFC cans

Recommended Posts

Mighty Mouse just got bodied by a super random in ONE. lol

Eddie Alvarez got DQ'ed against a Gump.

LMFAOOOOOO @ the premier MMA organization.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"The GOAT" looked pitiful. He lost the first round, and then got absolutely bodied in the second.

Not a good showing for the UFC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw an interview with Eddie where he reckoned that if he won the belt in ONE that he was the greatest LW of all time.

Where does losing to a dude without a wikipedia page put him? Top 5?  Seems he's forgotten about getting utterly outclassed by Conor and annihilated by Pea Head twice as well.  Pride cometh before a fall and all that jazz.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dude who best Eddie is legit. There are some great fighters in OneFC and Eddie being past his prime going against a guy who's hungry af was free money. Wish I bet on the Mouse getting squashed though 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I saw an interview with Eddie where he reckoned that if he won the belt in ONE that he was the greatest LW of all time.

Where does losing to a dude without a wikipedia page put him? Top 5?  Seems he's forgotten about getting utterly outclassed by Conor and annihilated by Pea Head twice as well.  Pride cometh before a fall and all that jazz.

Eddie only got the UFC belt because RDA kept it quiet that he collapsed prior to the fight and never should have gone out there 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, OzPride said:

Eddie only got the UFC belt because RDA kept it quiet that he collapsed prior to the fight and never should have gone out there 

Don't get me wrong, i quite like Eddie. But he is what he is; a solid journeyman who is usually in decent scraps.  All this talk of greatest LW ever, his legacy and what-not is ridiculous.  Shouldn't even have got a shot at RDA; he was 2-1 in the UFC at that point, with both wins SD's.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OzPride said:

Dude who best Eddie is legit. There are some great fighters in OneFC and Eddie being past his prime going against a guy who's hungry af was free money. Wish I bet on the Mouse getting squashed though 

Uhm... Eddie easily took that can down, had his legs grapevined, and was ready to pound him out. All the can could do was turn his head. Then he went Full Aljo at the end, acting like he was dying.

Everything I saw screamed bum. Not sure what you watched.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So because washed up past his prime Eddie Alvarez lost a DQ and Mighty Mouse caught a knee it means the UFC isnt the top promotion ?

It's not like MM went to ONE and lost 5 fights in a row. He was on a 3 fight win streak.

Whats next Mark Coleman loses an arm wrestling match and Dana should sell the company. 

Cmon cashbro

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OmoGOAT said:

So because washed up past his prime Eddie Alvarez lost a DQ and Mighty Mouse caught a knee it means the UFC isnt the top promotion ?

It's not like MM went to ONE and lost 5 fights in a row. He was on a 3 fight win streak.

Whats next Mark Coleman loses an arm wrestling match and Dana should sell the company. 

Cmon cashbro

Eddie Alvarez was just funny.

Mighty Mouse is supposed to be their GOAT. He's 34 years old. He isn't past his prime. He just lost to Moraes, who lost to someone that was 10-6 two fights ago. lol.. This can is by no means a world beater.

Look, your gimmick is to disagree and act like you know things you don't. I get it. But this is a major hit for the UFC, whether you can see it or not. The rest of the MMA world is giggling at them because their very much in his prime GOAT just got completely dominated by a potato. 

Edited by cashfl0w

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Uhm... Eddie easily took that can down, had his legs grapevined, and was ready to pound him out. All the can could do was turn his head. Then he went Full Aljo at the end, acting like he was dying.

Everything I saw screamed bum. Not sure what you watched.

I've watched a lot of his fights. It's not my fault you don't follow One Championship. His only loss is the current champ, he's legit

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, OzPride said:

I've watched a lot of his fights. It's not my fault you don't follow One Championship. His only loss is the current champ, he's legit

He was in the process of getting raped by Eddie Alvarez. Anywhere else on the planet, he gets stopped in the first round. lol

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That can might be towards the top of their LW division, fine. If he is, Eddie Alvarez will win their belt easily then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

That can might be towards the top of their LW division, fine. If he is, Eddie Alvarez will win their belt easily then.

Alvarez is a washed up bum.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, OzPride said:

Alvarez is a washed up bum.

HE WAS DOMINATING THE CAN YOU ARE SELLING AS SOME SORT OF SAVAGE, YOU GOOF.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The "illegal strikes" began legal. The can couldn't free his legs, so he turned his head and manipulated the rules to try to get a DQ win. It was the same as Aljo playing the game as a grounded opponent. 

This is the same dipchit company that let their biggest American star eat a friggin knee as a grounded opponent. lol

Don't rabbit punch in the back of the head, but you can soccer kick that can. Makes sense.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bezerker101 said:

Crazy Eddie > 2-4-1/ Nov 2016, 37yr old  👉 hard fck'n pass  👈

Harder pass on whatever potato he fought last night. He can forget ever being anybody worth a damn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cashfl0w said:

Harder pass on whatever potato he fought last night. He can forget ever being anybody worth a damn.

 

Alvarez fights rarely go normal, I'll never forget his performance vs McGregor

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bezerker101 said:

 

Alvarez fights rarely go normal, I'll never forget his performance vs McGregor

That was a dive.

If he can sit that GOAT from last night down in 15 seconds, he can take McGregor down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agree 100%. The UFC doesn't have the best fighters, they only had the biggest stage. 

 

That's like saying WWE has the best wrestlers when we all know other promotions puts on better shows. 

 

More popular doesn't mean better or more talented.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

HE WAS DOMINATING THE CAN YOU ARE SELLING AS SOME SORT OF SAVAGE, YOU GOOF.

Sorry just having fun mate. That guy got smashed but Eddie is still a washed up bum. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have rooted against Fleemetrious his whole career. Just bought a signed fight-worn hand wrap by him with the same hand he skittled Benavidez with and was rooting for him for the first time... only for this. FeelsBadMan

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

The "illegal strikes" began legal. The can couldn't free his legs, so he turned his head and manipulated the rules to try to get a DQ win. It was the same as Aljo playing the game as a grounded opponent. 

This is the same dipchit company that let their biggest American star eat a friggin knee as a grounded opponent. lol

Don't rabbit punch in the back of the head, but you can soccer kick that can. Makes sense.

lol. this exactly.

smash a knee into a half ko'd opponent - all good.

6 inch baby punches to the neck - auto dq

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Knees to ground opponents should be legal in UFC. It's more realistic, less gamey & keeps grapplers honest. 

Maybe a compromise would be best. Like you can't knee to the head from north/south, turtle position or front headlocks but everything like side control or open guard etc.is fair game. Bottom player should be able to up kick regardless if a fighter is "grounded" or not. If you're gonna give top player a good weapon like that then a bottom player should have one too. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Eddie Alvarez was just funny.

Mighty Mouse is supposed to be their GOAT. He's 34 years old. He isn't past his prime. He just lost to Moraes, who lost to someone that was 10-6 two fights ago. lol.. This can is by no means a world beater.

Look, your gimmick is to disagree and act like you know things you don't. I get it. But this is a major hit for the UFC, whether you can see it or not. The rest of the MMA world is giggling at them because their very much in his prime GOAT just got completely dominated by a potato. 

I mean it's a fight, chit happens. Like I said he was on a 3 fight win streak but I guess the sky is falling because he lost a single fight. Who knows he could go on a 10 fight win streak now.

Apparently the image of the UFC has been shattered because a guy that lost his belt and left the promotion took 1 L in 4 fights. I'm sure all the up and coming prospects will now be flocking to ONE.

The premise of the thread is dumb m9. No one cares about MM. People left the arena when his fights came on IN the UFC but ok continue to pretend anyone even noticed he lost in lolONE.

Where did Dana touch you cashbro ?

Edited by OmoGOAT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OmoGOAT said:

I mean it's a fight, chit happens. Like I said he was on a 3 fight win streak but I guess the sky is falling because he lost a single fight. Who knows he could go on a 10 fight win streak now.

Apparently the image of the UFC has been shattered because a guy that lost his belt and left the promotion took 1 L in 4 fights. I'm sure all the up and coming prospects will now be flocking to ONE.

The premise of the thread is dumb m9. No one cares about MM. People left the arena when his fights came on IN the UFC but ok continue to pretend anyone even noticed he lost in lolONE.

Where did Dana touch you cashbro ?

Losing to anybody in a foreign organization is supposed to be impossible, dipchit. That's the idea Baldie loves to sell me when they called Mighty Mouse the best to ever do it. And you're the same dipchit that will tell me Pitbull can't win a UFC title because well, he isn't in the UFC, so he sucks, according to Adam. 

Wins over potatoes are meaningless. oOoOhH hE wOn tHrEe fIgHtS aGaInSt pEoPlE wItH nO WiKi pAgEs!!!! lol.. Neat, he got wins over dudes who couldn't cut the mustard on Contenders Series. Nice. Then he lost to a dude who wouldn't get anywhere near a belt in Bellator, so... I guess he isn't really the GOAT.

You'll flip back the other way with your stupid opinions when it's convenient for you. I shouldn't even bother engaging your stupid ****.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Losing to anybody in a foreign organization is supposed to be impossible, dipchit. That's the idea Baldie loves to sell me when they called Mighty Mouse the best to ever do it. And you're the same dipchit that will tell me Pitbull can't win a UFC title because well, he isn't in the UFC, so he sucks, according to Adam. 

Wins over potatoes are meaningless. oOoOhH hE wOn tHrEe fIgHtS aGaInSt pEoPlE wItH nO WiKi pAgEs!!!! lol.. Neat, he got wins over dudes who couldn't cut the mustard on Contenders Series. Nice. Then he lost to a dude who wouldn't get anywhere near a belt in Bellator, so... I guess he isn't really the GOAT.

You'll flip back the other way with your stupid opinions when it's convenient for you. I shouldn't even bother engaging your stupid ****.

The fact is that they let 2 former champions with name recognition leave the organization, and then they both lost their next fight. I see that as a positive for the UFC.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Losing to anybody in a foreign organization is supposed to be impossible, dipchit. That's the idea Baldie loves to sell me when they called Mighty Mouse the best to ever do it. And you're the same dipchit that will tell me Pitbull can't win a UFC title because well, he isn't in the UFC, so he sucks, according to Adam. 

Wins over potatoes are meaningless. oOoOhH hE wOn tHrEe fIgHtS aGaInSt pEoPlE wItH nO WiKi pAgEs!!!! lol.. Neat, he got wins over dudes who couldn't cut the mustard on Contenders Series. Nice. Then he lost to a dude who wouldn't get anywhere near a belt in Bellator, so... I guess he isn't really the GOAT.

You'll flip back the other way with your stupid opinions when it's convenient for you. I shouldn't even bother engaging your stupid ****.

First off you need a chill pill there Susan. Any time someone challenges your views you fly off the handle with insults because you simply have to be right about every single thing ever. It's sad really. Stop acting like a child throwing a hissy fit. 

It's nonsense that youre scrapping a guys entire career because he lost one fight. I guess GSP should have just up and quit when he lost to Serra. I guess Conor should have quit when he lost to lolJoe Duffy. It's combat, a fighter is bound to have an off night.

One fighter losing one fight is not a condemnation of the entire organization. Nevermind a FLW which is a joke division to begin with compared to the rest of the mens weight classes.

I never bought into the whole MM is the best ever anyway. Really skilled and disciplined sure, but again the comp at FLW is/was so much lower than the divisions that have been established for years and years prior.

 

 

Edited by OmoGOAT
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, OzPride said:

Bump

 

 

RIP Davis 

Corey Anderson looked alright against the most random of potatoes.

I'm excited for next week when Rumble knocks Yoel out cold and Yoel extends his losing streak to include Bellator. LOL @VertFTW

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/8/2021 at 9:52 PM, OmoGOAT said:

First off you need a chill pill there Susan. Any time someone challenges your views you fly off the handle with insults because you simply have to be right about every single thing ever. It's sad really. Stop acting like a child throwing a hissy fit. 

It's nonsense that youre scrapping a guys entire career because he lost one fight. I guess GSP should have just up and quit when he lost to Serra. I guess Conor should have quit when he lost to lolJoe Duffy. It's combat, a fighter is bound to have an off night.

One fighter losing one fight is not a condemnation of the entire organization. Nevermind a FLW which is a joke division to begin with compared to the rest of the mens weight classes.

I never bought into the whole MM is the best ever anyway. Really skilled and disciplined sure, but again the comp at FLW is/was so much lower than the divisions that have been established for years and years prior.

 

 

See what I mean. I just gave you long enough in one thread and your opinions changed.

One minute you're having a meltdown over me saying MM isn't the GOAT because he got beat up by a random can, who lost to a guy that was 10-6 a year ago, and then you land on the bold by the end. lol.. Buzz off, Adam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Corey Anderson looked alright against the most random of potatoes.

I'm excited for next week when Rumble knocks Yoel out cold and Yoel extends his losing streak to include Bellator. LOL @VertFTW

Nemkov would piece Jan up and take his belt. Probably defend it too

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Corey Anderson looked alright against the most random of potatoes.

I'm excited for next week when Rumble knocks Yoel out cold and Yoel extends his losing streak to include Bellator. LOL @VertFTW

Rumble hasnt fought in years...hes gonna get destroyed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/8/2021 at 7:56 AM, cashfl0w said:

Eddie Alvarez was just funny.

Mighty Mouse is supposed to be their GOAT. He's 34 years old. He isn't past his prime. He just lost to Moraes, who lost to someone that was 10-6 two fights ago. lol.. This can is by no means a world beater.

Look, your gimmick is to disagree and act like you know things you don't. I get it. But this is a major hit for the UFC, whether you can see it or not. The rest of the MMA world is giggling at them because their very much in his prime GOAT just got completely dominated by a potato. 

Mighty Mouse looked tiny compared to that guy. I find it hard to believe that guy is walking around at 135.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Rumble hasnt fought in years...hes gonna get destroyed.

Yolo sucks and only wins with the Homer Simpson strategy, unfortunately for him if he absorbs as many power punches as usual waiting for his opponent to gas he will literally die against Rumble.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, 12еr said:

Mighty Mouse looked tiny compared to that guy. I find it hard to believe that guy is walking around at 135.

One actually has the best weight management and weigh in conditions of any MMA organisations. This article is a little old but afaik it's still the same

https://www.mmamania.com/2017/5/25/15693052/one-championship-abolished-weight-cutting-in-mma

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...