Sign in to follow this  
Bezerker101

UFC 261/ Masvidal vs Usman ll/ Jacksonville, Florida

2 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

Gotta a feeling Masdival will finish Usman by TKO

Hope so. Personally i wanna see him out cold. 

2 minutes ago, JoshNOS said:

Completely forgot about that fight cause I've mostly erased Ronda from my memory, also that fight too. Cat had the dumbest gameplan of all time. "HERE LET ME RUN AT HER AND HUG HER, WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG"

I think that was her first fight back after her husband died and she was never the same, sucks because she was brutalizing chicks prior

Edited by Yesterdays_Hero

2 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

Gotta a feeling Masdival will finish Usman by TKO

Mas has to get it done in the first 4 rounds. His gas tank always seems to run near empty in the later rounds

Just now, Yesterdays_Hero said:

I think that was her first fight back after her husband died and she was never the same, sucks because she was brutalizing chicks prior

yeah, she even wrecked Amanda Nunes, after Amanda threw literally everything at her, Cat had an unreal chin. 

Time dat knee on the lunge or head kick when he comes up from the lunge. Punches alone probably not gonna get him. 

I feel like Usman may be trying to prove a point, and that's a very dangerous game to be playing against Jorge.

Just now, StompGrind said:

Judges probably gave it to Usman

The take down scores, but Masvidal did way more damage on the ground.

Usman may just break Anderson Silva's 17-0 unbeaten streak in the UFC.

He's at 14-0 after tonight.

Edited by JoshNOS

It's odd Mas didn't move his head off centerline after he got clipped on the right the first time. 

He was trying to roll it but stayed upright & got chin check perfect. 

1 minute ago, JoshNOS said:

Oh wow I didn't notice that, Kamaru pulls Jorge's other hand down as he's throwing that punch

It's a classic. Feint hook outside pull the hand down to line them up & launch the right straight down the pipe. 

1 minute ago, StompGrind said:

It's a classic. Feint hook outside pull the hand down to line them up & launch the right straight down the pipe. 

I'm aware, but Kamaru's striking is mostly average. He has decent kicks and a stiff jab, but something like that I didn't expect out of him.

Edited by JoshNOS
  • Like 1

Just now, JoshNOS said:

I'm aware, but Kamaru's striking is mostly still rudimentary. He has decent kicks and a stiff jab, but something like that I didn't expect out of him.

That set-up & punch was perfectly executed but he's still a little novice. Earlier in the fight he lunges with his right hand & dips at the waist head over feet over extending.

If he doesn't land it or someone counter times a knee or a high kick as he comes back up he's going to sleep doing that. 

1 minute ago, StompGrind said:

That set-up & punch was perfectly executed but he's still a little novice. Earlier in the fight he lunges with his right hand & dips at the waist head over feet over extending.

If he doesn't land it or someone counter times a knee or a high kick as he comes back up he's going to sleep doing that. 

Yeah that's what I was afraid of happening to him in this fight. He kept lunging and overcomitting, and it was making me worried he was gonna get caught.

I may be a huge Masvidal fan, but I am starting to like Kamaru and was worried him trying to prove a point + overcomitting like that was gonna get HIM flatlined.

Edited by JoshNOS

I personally booked a Namajunas/ Masvidal parlay for the wife, .. you wanna talk  about sweat ?   🙃  whew !

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

So weidman pased out after his leg gave way?

It's called "going into shock" Dr.Vert, been there done that with bad injuries.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gadgets19 said:

Just read that Hall is the first fighter to win without throwing a punch

Matt Hughes subbed Frank Trigg without throwing any strikes. 

It might be the first TKO win without throwing a strike though. 

Overall, good night of karma. Weidman gets his leg snapped, communism gets it's head kicked off, and Street Jesus got Street KTFO and he may finally shut the **** up.

Good times.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

If the ufc were to do the right thing they would have taken ol Weedmon out back & put him down like a fallen horse at the grand national.

valentina vs little boy was biggest mismatch & went as well as expected.

Don’t want to see Usman vs Yawnington/Brokenjawington 2, who else is in the title shot conversation?

• Haha 2