Sign in to follow this  
DanarchyLive

Whats up Fight Club!!!

Hey guys, My name is Dan. Also go by Danarchy. I just joined fight club last month and this is awesome!!

I got tickets to 261, 262, AND 264, with hopes that 263 with be somewhere within reason to go. I will be going on a 4 even run across the country. I'm going to take a lot of pictures and maybe do a little bit of vlogging with my new camera.

I'd like to try and meet a few people that are going to the same events as I will be traveling solo. I'd also like to find out ways to attend the weigh-ins ect... if that is possible. 

If any event veteran could help me out with some info that would be awesome!

On 4/19/2021 at 11:49 AM, DanarchyLive said:

I'd like to try and meet a few people that are going to the same events as I will be traveling solo

Hey loser, I know you apparently don't pay attention to the news, but there's this thing called a pandemic happening right now. Maybe you can Google it or something?

• Haha 1

On 4/21/2021 at 8:50 PM, cashfl0w said:

Hey loser, I know you apparently don't pay attention to the news, but there's this thing called a pandemic happening right now. Maybe you can Google it or something?

Lolol. I mean I didn't just sit in an arena with 15,000 fans. There are some people willing to give real life a shot now. 

Loser...

19 minutes ago, DanarchyLive said:

Lolol. I mean I didn't just sit in an arena with 15,000 fans. There are some people willing to give real life a shot now. 

Loser...

Congratulations, superspreader dipchit. Hope your Grandma gets what she deserves out of your selfishness.

On 4/28/2021 at 3:26 AM, cashfl0w said:

Congratulations, superspreader dipchit. Hope your Grandma gets what she deserves out of your selfishness.

Hey @DanarchyLive..

Once your Grandma get's 'what she deserves'. Can you do us all a favour and send her round to @cashfl0w's house. Tell her to cough directly into the faces of members of the household. Tell her to pay attention if there's a Short, Skinny, Bald, Poor excuse of a man. Tell her that 5.2ft, Strawweight needs plenty of the Covid Cough...

Lord have Mercy!

Godspeed @DanarchyLive

4 hours ago, DanarchyLive said:

Also I got to eat breakfast with D.C.... soooo there is that too. 

Sorry not sorry. 

Untitled.png

Is that your murse on the table? LOL

• Haha 1