Sign in to follow this  
cashfl0w

We need Jiri Prochazka.

If he loses tonight, we start another endless loop of rematches in another division. I don't want to see Jan fight Reyes again any time soon.

WAR PROCHAZKA!

Say stupid chit below.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Who?  This person fights in the UFC?

He murdered Oezdemir in his last fight. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

He murdered Oezdemir in his last fight. 

Oh yeah that guy.  ****ing covid and if that was his UFC debut I think it's the only fight I've seen.  Volkan is a bit of a can.  He lost to OSP or should've.  Got a couple of quick knockouts and people thought he was knocking out DC... smh.

Yeah I would prefer him to win.  Man Torso Reyes got bodied by Jan we don't need to run that back yet.  Hell 56 year old Glover is a goddamn killer when you put him on skates these days.  If that fight hits the ground I got Glover all day.

Oh **** this guy was a pro kickboxer before fighting MMA 31 times at age 28?  lol RIP Reyes this guy beat Nemkov.

• Like 1

This dude just doesn't care. He was rocked, possibly flash KO'ed by that kick, and just put a ridiculous pace on Reyes. 

• Like 2

Holy **** he bodied him!  Just how much does Jon Jones suck without steroids?  He lost against this can that has gotten smoked in back to back fights.

• Like 3

Couldn't figure out the Reyes hate based on a single title fight with Jones.

I had no memory of him fighting Jan!

Jiri for the belt

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

I would have him fight Rakic for the title shot.  Rakic was robbed in the Volkan fight.

I can vote for that. Wait til OMG has healed after he takes the belt and let these two bang before his first defence. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

I would have him fight Rakic for the title shot.  Rakic was robbed in the Volkan fight.

Me too but if Dana is giving Jiri a title shot then they should have Rakic fight Ankalaev. 

• Like 2

When Jon Jones lands a spinning elbow the judges gift him with a decision.  When Jiri lands a spinning elbow you don't ****ing move!

• Like 1

I banked on that. If you can get slumped by Jan, you can most definitely find a way to go to sleep against Jiri.

Edited by cashfl0w

Real talk though, DC and Jones would slam that dude on his head. And this is coming from a Jiri fan since day 1 NQA 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OzPride said:

Real talk though, DC and Jones would slam that dude on his head. And this is coming from a Jiri fan since day 1 NQA 

I don't care though. I don't want him to beat everyone ever. I just wanted him to ensure we aren't on another endless loop of title shots with the same three idiots at yet another weight class.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, OzPride said:

DC would probably spike him on his head but Jon Jones without steroids absolutely sucks.  That dude not only left the light heavyweight division on back to back losses but he did the day after DC retired.  He's pretending to be a heavyweight but is pricing himself out of the title fight.  He also looks unbelievably slow at 245 pounds with no more pop than he had at 205.  He's not knocking out any heavyweights because he wasn't knocking out light heavyweights.  Dude is a bum but I get it that you slurp the Jon Jones nut.  Francis will body bag that idiot and so would Stipe.

56 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

DC would probably spike him on his head but Jon Jones without steroids absolutely sucks.  That dude not only left the light heavyweight division on back to back losses but he did the day after DC retired.  He's pretending to be a heavyweight but is pricing himself out of the title fight.  He also looks unbelievably slow at 245 pounds with no more pop than he had at 205.  He's not knocking out any heavyweights because he wasn't knocking out light heavyweights.  Dude is a bum but I get it that you slurp the Jon Jones nut.  Francis will body bag that idiot and so would Stipe.

Lol I definitely don't slurp the dude, I just rate him as the UFC GOAT. 

Reyes seems finished, chin completely gone to mush now, but I am not convinced about this Prochazka guy either, seems to wobble just as much as his opponents, will be interesting to see how long he lasts before being KO'd

• Like 1

On 5/2/2021 at 11:25 AM, stehilton94 said:

Reyes seems finished, chin completely gone to mush now, but I am not convinced about this Prochazka guy either, seems to wobble just as much as his opponents, will be interesting to see how long he lasts before being KO'd

My same thoughts about Reyes.

Dude goes from almost giving Jones a real defeat to getting KOd in his two last fights.

Not sure if he will bounce back

• Like 1