Sign in to follow this  
I_Take_Roids_m8

Future champion Kevin Lee out of fight with a bum due to rib injury.

1 hour ago, OzPride said:

Agreed @-idyb- Kevin Lee is indeed a bum who would KO GSP and @I_Take_Roids_m8 should really update his post but leave KhazGOAT in. 

kevin lee cant even make it out of a tri-star training camp without getting hurt

GSP is an alpha male. i dont think that's ever happened to him. when he participates in a sparring session, everybody else gets hurt.

georges-1622555592.png

natty goat bless!

Edited by -idyb-

8 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Mike Perry would ragdoll and KO this turd.

i would actually like to see that fight

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BarbaricBob said:

Is there something else Kevin Lee plans to compete in? Because he isn't going to be a champion in MMA.

LOL

Can.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Mike Perry would ragdoll and KO this turd.

Mike Perry would get the Gregor Gillespie treatment and shipped off to BKFC to eat two piece and a biscuits from Hector Lombard all day.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 6/27/2021 at 4:56 AM, cashfl0w said:

Mike Perry would get the Gregor Gillespie treatment and shipped off to BKFC to eat two piece and a biscuits from Hector Lombard all day.

Did Kevin even make weight for that fluke ****?  Mike would score his slam KO on this kid.

On 6/27/2021 at 4:41 AM, -idyb- said:

i would actually like to see that fight

Black on black crime.  Mike might kill the poor bastard.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, BART-O-LINI said:

Sean Brady would have ****ed him up

Sean Brady is still getting beaten down on August 28th. You can still be wrong! lol

• Thanks 1

I just don't see Brady losing to Lee, strong as a beast, great wrestling, decent stand up, good chin, good cardio. I see him man handling Lee against the cage working the body, draining Lee's cardio then dropping him in the 2nd or 3rd round.

But that's just MMA math as I see it.

On 7/4/2021 at 11:41 AM, Bwana said:

I just don't see Brady losing to Lee, strong as a beast, great wrestling, decent stand up, good chin, good cardio. I see him man handling Lee against the cage working the body, draining Lee's cardio then dropping him in the 2nd or 3rd round.

But that's just MMA math as I see it.

I see one common opponent 5 years apart in different weigh classes and Kevin finished Matthews in one round.  I'm not saying he's some lock to win as this is poor management of the fighter IMO.  Someone else Kevin finished in round 1 jumped to welterweight.  Beat 4 washed up potatoes and they got Chiesa ranked 6th.

Speaking of Mike Chiesa he should want to get that one back.  Have a clause in the contract that the ref can't stop the fight until he's unconscious or dead.  I want to see the neck flexing I can't be choked defense.  That dude is a crybaby.  He taps against Jorge and then throws a tantrum because there was only one second left in the round.

• Like 1