Healing Testimonies

I've been on an incredible journey over the last 3 years which has lead to some incredible miracles taking place.  I wanted to share some of them here to encourage everyone. 

If you need a miracle or healing of any kind, I'll gladly talk with you about it and join you in believing for your complete recovery.  PM me to discuss.

Here are a few testimonies from the last year:

Young Pregnant Woman - Reached out to me for prayer b/c her womb was without fluid and the doctors were painting a pretty dire picture for her and the unborn baby boy.  We prayed for her and commanded fluid to return to the womb and for the baby to be completely healthy and normal.  She texted 2 weeks later saying her fluid levels were now totally normal and the doctors couldn't explain it b/c they said fluid doesn't just come back.

My Father - He went into the ER with an uncontrollable cough, very high blood pressure (280/150), along with some other issues.  Doctors completed a bunch of scans and tests and transferred him out to another hospital with a neuro-interventional team (they were afraid of heart blockages, strokes, and issues with the coronary artery in his brain).  We prayed for him and wanted to see no surgeries and no lasting issues.  The doctors were adamant about completing angiograms and further testing.  We prayed again that no type of surgery would be needed and for no lasting issues from any of this.  24-hours later they just all of a sudden released my dad from the hospital without much comment, other than they didn't see a reason for anything further and he could just be monitored on an outpatient basis as needed.  All of the issues (double vision, blood pressure, etc) are now gone.

Co-Worker - He called requesting prayer b/c he was having major immune system issues for a few months.  His immune system stopped working (this was at the start of COVID) and he couldn't see his wife or daughter anymore bc of the risk of COVID.  The doctors were telling him there is nothing they can really do and that this would be a lifelong battle.  So we prayed for him, commanding his immune system to be completely restored to normal.  He called 2 weeks later with blood work that appeared to show some bad results but the doctors hadn't commented yet, so we prayed the same things again.  He called 1 week later crying, saying the doctors were totally confused b/c his immune system was perfectly normal now.  They'd never seen this before and called it a miracle b/c usually every case of his results in a lifelong battle with it.

Friend - Was in a bad car wreck and kind of never recovered from it.  He was in constant pain, super fatigued, and could barely eat for years.  Doctors couldn't pin the issues on any certain thing and just kind of told him to deal with it.  He was too proud for prayer and wouldn't talk with us, so we prayed for him in a voicemail we left for him.  We commanded whatever this issue was to leave and for total health and wholeness to come to his body.  I received a message from his Sister about a year later saying he was doing completely better and can now travel again to visit his children.

These are a few of the bigger ones.  I've been a part of the more everyday issues with myself, my own children and wife to where they were healed.  I'm hoping that anyone who reads this is encouraged.  God is no respecter of persons, which means what He has done for the people i've spoken of above, He will do for anyone else.  So if you need healing of any kind, feel free to reach out to me if you want.

SVT

Edited by SVTContour98
  • Like 3

i cant stop fapping to 82 year old midget amputees who wear clown suits.  think you can help me with that before it turns into a real life habit and i find myself at the carnival turning granny's leg hole into eggroll?

Edited by -idyb-
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

i cant stop fapping to 82 year old midget amputees who wear clown suits.  think you can help me with that before it turns into a real life habit and i find myself at the carnival turning granny's leg hole into eggroll?

No...God Bless

46 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

No...God Bless

i prayed to the Flying Spaghetti Monster and his noodley appendage but i dont think even he can save me from what i have became

• Thanks 2

Prayed for a man who had triple bypass two years ago.  He was having chest pains for the last 6-12 months again and was concerned more blockages had developed.  He asked that his test today would come back normal and that nothing invasive was necessary.  So that's what we prayed and believed for.  Just got a text that all tests came back normal and nothing needs to be done.  The doctors will look into why he is having chest pain.  I'm going to reach out again and ask if he would like us to pray for the chest pain to go away on it's own.

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

When people pray and still die, what is the reason? Wrong prayer? Didn't pray hard enough? 

great question and the one everyone has thought about.  I've thought about that question ever since i was a teenager and a close family member died of cancer.

Honestly, I'm not sure I know enough to give you a satisfactory answer.

There is a lot of different thoughts on this from a Biblical perspective...with that in mind, I find myself in the camp that believes that God has provided healing for everyone, so if I pray for someone and they dont get better...then that's my fault alone, not God's and not the sick person's.

The example that comes to mind is when the Disciples tried to heal a young boy, tried and failed...the boy's father begged Jesus to heal his son...so He did...and then He scolded the Disciples for not getting him healed in the first place.

Edited by SVTContour98
  • Like 1

On 7/7/2021 at 3:18 PM, SVTContour98 said:

Young Pregnant Woman - Reached out to me for prayer b/c her womb was without fluid and the doctors were painting a pretty dire picture for her and the unborn baby boy.  We prayed for her and commanded fluid to return to the womb and for the baby to be completely healthy and normal.  She texted 2 weeks later saying her fluid levels were now totally normal and the doctors couldn't explain it b/c they said fluid doesn't just come back.

this one is ongoing since the mother-to-be has not delivered yet.  Mom's fluid continues to increase to the upper levels of normal.  The baby is now gaining weight and is moving more and his movements are getting stronger.  His blood flow and heart rate are now totally normal as well!

On 7/14/2021 at 7:11 AM, cashfl0w said:

Does God care about basketball?

Because the Bucks are fooked if they don't win this game tonight. Care to put up some good vibes for Giannis and the gang?!

On 7/15/2021 at 7:40 AM, cashfl0w said:

SHOUTOUT TO GOD!

Welp, the Bucks were down 2-0 in the series, and it is now 3-2 Milwaukee, and the closeout game of the series is tonight at home......

I think I'm going to go to this game tonight, so can you shoot one up to the Big Guy and ask for his help, @SVTContour98? Being at the final game in the series when they win it all has always sort of been a dream of mine. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Welp, the Bucks were down 2-0 in the series, and it is now 3-2 Milwaukee, and the closeout game of the series is tonight at home......

I think I'm going to go to this game tonight, so can you shoot one up to the Big Guy and ask for his help, @SVTContour98? Being at the final game in the series when they win it all has always sort of been a dream of mine. 

Bucks will win.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

We're headed to the Deer District now. Finna get wild!

Did you get arrested for partying too hard? I've been to one major sports championship clinching game. Unfortunately, it was the 1990 world series, game 4, and the Cincinnati Reds swept the Oakland A's!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, classicboxer said:

Did you get arrested for partying too hard? I've been to one major sports championship clinching game. Unfortunately, it was the 1990 world series, game 4, and the Cincinnati Reds swept the Oakland A's!

Nah, but it was absolutely nuts. There had to be over 100K people down there watching the game. Not including the people in the arena.

• Like 1

Serious Question Here

Was I cursed by chance?

I was forced into baptism against my will as a young teen, and ever since then my life's not been exactly great. It was pretty good before that.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, JoshNOS said:

Serious Question Here

Was I cursed by chance?

I was forced into baptism against my will as a young teen, and ever since then my life's not been exactly great. It was pretty good before that.

Sir,  You are welcome to PM me to discuss.  I'd need more detail b/c I'm not sure what you mean.  Please Note - This is not a theology discussion thread.  This is a thread to post about healing testimonies and prayer requests.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

Sir,  You are welcome to PM me to discuss.  I'd need more detail b/c I'm not sure what you mean.  Please Note - This is not a theology discussion thread.  This is a thread to post about healing testimonies and prayer requests.

My bad.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JoshNOS said:

Serious Question Here

Was I cursed by chance?

Maybe they held you underwater too long, and you got brain damage!

I was raised as a Catholic. 4 brothers, and our mom wanted us to get baptism, communion, and confirmation, then it was up to us if we wanted to keep religion in our lives. I was the one who rebelled, and never made it to confirmation. I made up my mind that it was all a fairy tale, but I am still brainwashed enough to still have some doubts. Don't mean to offend anybody, buts that's how I see it. 

• Like 2

Just now, classicboxer said:

Maybe they held you underwater too long, and you got brain damage!

I was raised as a Catholic. 4 brothers, and our mom wanted us to get baptism, communion, and confirmation, then it was up to us if we wanted to keep religion in our lives. I was the one who rebelled, and never made it to confirmation. I made up my mind that it was all a fairy tale, but I am still brainwashed enough to still have some doubts. Don't mean to offend anybody, buts that's how I see it. 

I was brain damaged from birth and am not afraid to admit that.

That wouldn't have been what did it.

I'm just lucky that I didn't get born worse than I actually did, and I can actually function semi-normally.

It'd suck not getting to talk to you guys honestly lol

• Like 3

For Clarification should probably state I didn't receive any overly serious complications of BD.

Mostly I've just always had a very short memory, tendency to forget quite easily for someone my age, as well as a couple different health issues (though those have more recently started popping up, and I'm doing the best I can to deal with them.)

I do also blank on certain conversations quite quickly.

Admittedly, I'm horrible at one on one conversations probably as a result too.

I've always been able to talk better when it's a bunch of people like it is here.

The only time I can talk one on one is if there's a subject to be discussed.

I just can't hold casual one-on-one conversation, I've never been able to, and am not sure I'll ever be able to.

Edited by JoshNOS
  • Sad 3

MMA is one of the only things I have been able to keep vivid memory of.

My first MMA Event Live was Machida vs Shogun 2

The date of Anderson Silva vs. Vitor Belfort was February 5th, 2011, and the date of Anderson Silva vs. Chael Sonnen 1 was August 7th, 2010.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 7/16/2021 at 9:05 AM, SVTContour98 said:

this one is ongoing since the mother-to-be has not delivered yet.  Mom's fluid continues to increase to the upper levels of normal.  The baby is now gaining weight and is moving more and his movements are getting stronger.  His blood flow and heart rate are now totally normal as well!

Unborn baby's chest is now normal sized and he has gained 12oz in 3 Weeks, he is now 2.3lbs!

I got my first pic of him too....sooooooo cool.....miracle baby Hayden is due October 3rd.

Prayed for someone with Corona who has just been hospitalized...they were discharged and back to work within 3 days!  I don't know much of the details surrounding how bad their case was, but I know they had developed a cough the day before we prayed for them and that they were hospitalized for a day or so before we prayed.

Edited by SVTContour98

1 hour ago, SVTContour98 said:

Unborn baby's chest is now normal sized and he has gained 12oz in 3 Weeks, he is now 2.3lbs!

I got my first pic of him too....sooooooo cool.....miracle baby Hayden is due October 3rd.

Payed for someone with Corona who has just been hospitalized...they were discharged and back to work within 3 days!  I don't know much of the details surrounding how bad their case was, but I know they had developed a cough the day before we prayed for them and that they were hospitalized for a day or so before we prayed.

You "payed" for someone with corona? You mean you payed their hospital bill?

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...
On 8/9/2021 at 9:27 AM, SVTContour98 said:

We have a healthy baby boy!  He was born a week or so ago (earlier than anticipated) b/c apparently the mother got COVID and the baby's heart rate dropped too much...so they did an emergency C-Section.  But both mother and baby are doing great...Baby still needs to gain a little more weight & drink his entire bottle until he can go home....Have no doubts that will happen soon enough.  Mom is so thankful...she went from the doctors saying the worst possible things any mother-to-be could hear to delivering a healthy baby boy!  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

We have a healthy baby boy!  He was born a week or so ago (earlier than anticipated) b/c apparently the mother got COVID and the baby's heart rate dropped too much...so they did an emergency C-Section.  But both mother and baby are doing great...Baby still needs to gain a little more weight & drink his entire bottle until he can go home....Have no doubts that will happen soon enough.  Mom is so thankful...she went from the doctors saying the worst possible things any mother-to-be could hear to delivering a healthy baby boy!  

Congrats... My Son spent 6 days in Neonatal, when he was born. God willing, he is almost 12, healthy and taller than @OzPride

• Like 2

On 7/22/2021 at 2:16 AM, JoshNOS said:

I was brain damaged from birth and am not afraid to admit that.

That wouldn't have been what did it.

I'm just lucky that I didn't get born worse than I actually did, and I can actually function semi-normally.

It'd suck not getting to talk to you guys honestly lol

wolf-of-wall-street-jordan-belfort.gif

• Haha 1

Good on you. Having useless habits are important, especially when you get others involved then celebrate coincidences as your own achievements! 

This is how sports betting groups make money from members! 

Edited by OzPride
  • Confused 3

19 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Congrats... My Son spent 6 days in Neonatal, when he was born. God willing, he is almost 12, healthy

Miracles happen every day, just have to open your eyes to see them.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, OzPride said:

Good on you. Having useless habits are important, especially when you get others involved then celebrate coincidences as your own achievements! 

This is how sports betting groups make money from members! 

I hope to post a lot more "coincidences" in this thread.  I've got one brewing that will never be able to be called "coincidence".

Edited by SVTContour98
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I find the more I pray, the more "coincidences" happen. 

Maybe that's a coincidence too 🤔

Also sir @OzPride, if you think svt is claiming any credit at all for this stuff, I think you've missed the point. 

I don't think that he's claiming credit obviously. A bunch of people asking the sky fairy for miracles and those miracles happening (albeit through other reasons, obviously, in every single ever case) is absolutely not something to credit themselves with, it's the sky fairy gifting them.

Praying does literally nothing and there is literally zero evidence to the contrary. Pray as much as you like but I'd rather not waste my time.

Edited by OzPride
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

I hope to post a lot more "coincidences" in this thread.  I've got one brewing that will never be able to be called "coincidence".

They all are. Just before your guy came along they thought sacrifing animals to other guys would help them win battles against their enemies or chariot races

• Confused 1

Taliban members - prayed really hard that the Americans would leave Afghanistan so they could go back to enslaving women and beheading their male family members and using their heads for soccer balls while dancing in the street. It happened. God is great. 

• Like 1

My wife's aunt was deeply entrenched within one version of the cult of the affiliates of Hillsong Corporation Pty. Ltd. 

She got cancer in her pancreas. They put her through chemo. Her team all prayed together and she recovered! Amazing!

Kind of.

While they were all patting themselves on the back she went in for another checkup about a week later and it turns out that actually it had moved into her stomach. Her body had deteriorated that badly that she was basically a skeleton, but they said Ah well let's blast you with another round of chemo and see how we go. 

Her squad all got together and prayed again, obvs.

That second round obviously ruined her. She was transferred to palliative care to "make her as comfortable as possible" then had her on a 24 hour morphine drip, so when she wasn't unconscious, she was high af for about two minutes then back to throwing up what was in her, most of which was the fluid that the morphine came with otherwise nothing would come up but she would heave and dry retch anyway. 

They kept praying for her though, those stubborn bastards!

The last thing she said to me was "i just don't know why it came back"

Her funeral is this Friday. 

Allah is great 

Edited by OzPride
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, OzPride said:

I don't think that he's claiming credit obviously. A bunch of people asking the sky fairy for miracles and those miracles happening (albeit through other reasons, obviously, in every single ever case) is absolutely not something to credit themselves with, it's the sky fairy gifting them.

Praying does literally nothing and there is literally zero evidence to the contrary. Pray as much as you like but I'd rather not waste my time.

I read that churches get over $80 billion annually in donations.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I'm sorry about your Hillsong experience @OzPride. As I've mentioned before, I'm not a fan, and they do a lot of things that are highly dodgy. 

I wouldn't tar all churches, or all Christians with the same brush though.

I literally tarred whatever church she was with with the Hillsong brush. I've got no fooking idea which one she was with. Picked her up once, had the same vibe. I don't think she had enough money to go to one of the good ones though. 10% of sweet f all is hardly a tithe worth chasing 

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, OzPride said:

I literally tarred whatever church she was with with the Hillsong brush. I've got no fooking idea which one she was with. Picked her up once, had the same vibe. I don't think she had enough money to go to one of the good ones though. 10% of sweet f all is hardly a tithe worth chasing 

IF YOU THINK GIANNIS DRAGGED THE BUCKS TO A CHAMPIONSHIP BY HIMSELF, YOU'RE AN IDIOT.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

On 9/11/2021 at 10:16 PM, OzPride said:

How about all the praying for people who just die? I guess heaven needed an angel more than earth did. Lol

Why someone doesn't get healed, like i said earlier in this thread, I don't have the perfect answer for that. 

Knowing what I know, the experiences i've had with how other Faiths or denominations handle "prayer",  I think is misguided and rarely "works".

I can appreciate the skeptic who sees a miracle (an incurable thing be cured) and says - Obviously, it wasn't the prayer that worked but something else that caused the miracle.

I'm sincerely sorry for your loss though.

15 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

Why someone doesn't get healed, like i said earlier in this thread, I don't have the perfect answer for that. 

Knowing what I know, the experiences i've had with how other Faiths or denominations handle "prayer",  I think is misguided and rarely "works".

I can appreciate the skeptic who sees a miracle (an incurable thing be cured) and says - Obviously, it wasn't the prayer that worked but something else that caused the miracle.

I'm sincerely sorry for your loss though.

You say miracle I say anomaly. The simple explanation is that there are innumerable pathways to almost any outcome.