Sign in to follow this  
cashfl0w

If you almost get guillotined against Conor....

6 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Chuckie Olives will snap your goddamn neck!

Say stupid chit below.

The only stupid chit is what I'm reading above me.

That Guillotine wasn't even close mate.

Commentators were overselling it cause it's ****ing Conor McNuggets.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Porier is lifelong number 2 guy, he ain't beating De Bronx lmao, he ain't beating anyone for the title unless its a made up belt against a 145er

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, carnages said:

Porier is lifelong number 2 guy, he ain't beating De Bronx lmao, he ain't beating anyone for the title unless its a made up belt against a 145er

Lmao subtle diss at Max Holloway I see, and honestly I thought he lost that fight too.

Edited by JoshNOS

1 minute ago, JoshNOS said:

Lmao subtle diss at Max Holloway I see, and honestly I thought he lost that fight too.

lol not really a diss at Max, he has no business at LW unless its a money fight with Conor

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, carnages said:

lol not really a diss at Max, he has no business at LW unless its a money fight with Conor

He would ****ing kill McNuggets nowadays.

If Conor can't even KO Dustin, he ain't never gonna crack Holloway's ridiculously hard head.

Lets not pretend that McGregor even nearly won via Guillotine, Dustin vs Chucky could really go either way, Chucky has always had a suspect chin, and can get knocked out by anyone, its what makes his fights so fun

Id have a sneaky bet on Dustin winning by KO, but I don't think anyone is holding that Lightweight belt past 1 or 2 defenses any time soon

• Like 2

7 hours ago, stehilton94 said:

Lets not pretend that McGregor even nearly won via Guillotine, Dustin vs Chucky could really go either way, Chucky has always had a suspect chin, and can get knocked out by anyone, its what makes his fights so fun

Id have a sneaky bet on Dustin winning by KO, but I don't think anyone is holding that Lightweight belt past 1 or 2 defenses any time soon

I think him (albeit almost getting finished) surviving Chandler indicates his chin is far better than it was at 145. 

I think he's more suspect to body shots if anything. Before that delayed KO against Cub, he was hit by a body shot that basically stiffened him and opened him up to be hit freely, and againts Cowboy it was body shots that did him in. 

I think if Chandler had trouble KO'ing him. most people at Lightweight will, at least with Headshots.

I don't think anyone else at LW hits as hard as Chandler does except maybe Gaejthe. 

After all look what Chandler did to Hooker in 1 Round that Dustin couldn't do in 5.

28 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Both are cans and will get mauled by Islam. 

I only have one concern with Islam compared to Khabib, and it's his Chin.

Khabib proved to have an excellent chin, but Islam got one tapped by a never was.

It was earlier in his career and he was more prone to mistakes, but that's still a concern, you know?

Cause even Khabib got caught every once in a while, he just had the chin to absorb it.

On 7/11/2021 at 1:13 AM, JoshNOS said:

The only stupid chit is what I'm reading above me.

That Guillotine wasn't even close mate. 

Commentators were overselling it cause it's ****ing Conor McNuggets.

Dustin is going to destroy Charlie.  Mr Olives was nearly stopped by that 5'7" midget Michael Chandler who ****ing sucks.  Chandler's win over Hooker is meaningless and Pitbull who is 5'3" on a tall day sparked that bum.  That was Hooker after two 5 round wars with Felder and Poirier.   Fights where he got punched in the head 400 times and probably needed to sideline himself from fighting and sparring for at least a year.

Charles Oliveira is actually very similar to Conor.  Conor at least makes weight but they are both unprofessional and they have no heart.  There's no dog in them.  Cub Swanson punched Charlie in the face and  Charlie tapped out to a punch from a featherweight.  I'll say that again he tapped out of a fight from a singular punch.  He didn't get dropped he just straight up quit because Cub gave him a smack.  Dustin hits WAY harder than Cub Swanson.

IF you weigh in at 155 pounds for a 145 pound fight and still managed to get guillotine choked by an old Ricardo Lamas.  Well you get the point you probably need to watch your neck around Dustin.  Poirier has faced better competition and has less losses by submission than Oliveira.  9-0 against 8 bums and a 40 year washed Tony Ferguson that Justin Gaethje beat to near death.  Amazing.

On 7/11/2021 at 2:28 PM, JoshNOS said:

I think him (albeit almost getting finished) surviving Chandler indicates his chin is far better than it was at 145. 

I think he's more suspect to body shots if anything. Before that delayed KO against Cub, he was hit by a body shot that basically stiffened him and opened him up to be hit freely, and againts Cowboy it was body shots that did him in. 

I think if Chandler had trouble KO'ing him. most people at Lightweight will, at least with Headshots.

I don't think anyone else at LW hits as hard as Chandler does except maybe Gaejthe. 

After all look what Chandler did to Hooker in 1 Round that Dustin couldn't do in 5.

This only happened because Hooker took savage beating from Felder and Poirier and then didn't retire or take a long time off.  YEARS off of that man's life in those fights.  Dustin has more power and in both hands.  Chuck is going to get bodied badly.

15 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Dustin is going to destroy Charlie.  Mr Olives was nearly stopped by that 5'7" midget Michael Chandler who ****ing sucks.  Chandler's win over Hooker is meaningless and Pitbull who is 5'3" on a tall day sparked that bum.  That was Hooker after two 5 round wars with Felder and Poirier.   Fights where he got punched in the head 400 times and probably needed to sideline himself from fighting and sparring for at least a year.

Charles Oliveira is actually very similar to Conor.  Conor at least makes weight but they are both unprofessional and they have no heart.  There's no dog in them.  Cub Swanson punched Charlie in the face and  Charlie tapped out to a punch from a featherweight.  I'll say that again he tapped out of a fight from a singular punch.  He didn't get dropped he just straight up quit because Cub gave him a smack.  Dustin hits WAY harder than Cub Swanson.

IF you weigh in at 155 pounds for a 145 pound fight and still managed to get guillotine choked by an old Ricardo Lamas.  Well you get the point you probably need to watch your neck around Dustin.  Poirier has faced better competition and has less losses by submission than Oliveira.  9-0 against 8 bums and a 40 year washed Tony Ferguson that Justin Gaethje beat to near death.  Amazing.

8 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

This only happened because Hooker took savage beating from Felder and Poirier and then didn't retire or take a long time off.  YEARS off of that man's life in those fights.  Dustin has more power and in both hands.  Chuck is going to get bodied badly.

Plunk your money down then. Save us these extended predictions. You had Chandler beating Chuck too. Good call.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Pretty sure you had Tony Ferguson demolishing Chuck too.

You're on a streak of reeeeally bad predictions. lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Plunk your money down then. Save us these extended predictions. You had Chandler beating Chuck too. Good call.

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Pretty sure you had Tony Ferguson demolishing Chuck too.

You're on a streak of reeeeally bad predictions. lol

Pull that up.  I MIGHT have had Tony beating Chuck just because he's crazy and had a good ground game.  Well **** I can't say he has a bad one he let his arm get broken and kept fighting for 2 more rounds.  Still wasn't stopped.  I have mad respect for Tony Freguson but the man is nearly 40 and Justin Gaethje took like 7 years off of his life in a single fight.

There's NO WAY I picked that bum Michael Chandler to become UFC lightweight champion.  If I did I was on a ****tail of drugs, homie.  Chandler got a dude that no **** was punched in the head at least 400 times in his previous two fights.

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure that was just Colin McFlapper clinging on for dear life, he wasn't actually attempting a submission. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I will definitely go for my home town boy but I think DP will over power him.

I was also not to impressed by him almost getting finished by Chandler.

I hope Im wrong tho

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

I will definitely go for my home town boy but I think DP will over power him.

I was also not to impressed by him almost getting finished by Chandler.

I hope Im wrong tho

You've already proven to be a traitor. You turned on Anderson quick. Shameful. 

2 hours ago, agtx said:

I'm pretty sure that was just Colin McFlapper clinging on for dear life, he wasn't actually attempting a submission. 

👆👆

7 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

You've already proven to be a traitor. You turned on Anderson quick. Shameful. 

LOL true.

I need to work on my loyalty to my peeps m8

Nah I still think Oliveira beats DP but there is always that negative part as a fan

• Like 1