Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
PlatinumClegg

If you miss weight by 10 pounds and lose back to back fights by guillotine...

Recommended Posts

Against two washed up bums Dustin is either going to DP you with the hands or d'arce choke your bum ****.

Say some dumb **** below Cashfl0w.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most subs in UFC history

Most finishes in UFC history

DP will get dominated and quit like he did with Khabib. 

Edited by OzPride
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, OzPride said:

Most subs in UFC history

Most finishes in UFC history

DP will get dominated and quit like he did with Khabib. 

If you are serious Dustin and will dominate finish the fight. Chuck will experience a strength gap.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OzPride said:

Most subs in UFC history

Most finishes in UFC history

DP will get dominated and quit like he did with Khabib. 

At some point, Poirier will just turn and give him the butt like he did with Khabib. He submits to the prison rape.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

At some point, Poirier will just turn and give him the butt like he did with Khabib. He submits to the prison rape.

You do not believe that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

You do not believe that.

If Poirier makes it there, it will be a 50-44 UD. He's more likely to get strangled though.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Dustin is going to break this man's jaw.  And that is that.

Why so much hate for the brown man? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

If you are serious Dustin and will dominate finish the fight. Chuck will experience a strength gap.

When the **** has peahead dominated a fight? You even had an aneurysm typing that dumb chit

That hill billy gets his as* kicked in every fight and wins by some luck of the irish bullchit. Conor, Hooker, Justin, Eddie and Pettis all kicked his as*

Do Bronx is going to send Jollies Wife home on a stretcher

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, carnages said:

When the **** has peahead dominated a fight? You even had an aneurysm typing that dumb chit

That hill billy gets his as* kicked in every fight and wins by some luck of the irish bullchit. Conor, Hooker, Justin, Eddie and Pettis all kicked his as*

Do Bronx is going to send Jollies Wife home on a stretcher

Was Pettis actually beating Dustin? That fight was so long ago and Pettis is such a can now I think even Diego Sanchez could take him. 

Kinda fogs my memory cause of that.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

A wogger vs a guy who looks like he has Aids. 

 

Yikes

Only one problem with this post.

Which one is which

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, JoshNOS said:

Was Pettis actually beating Dustin? That fight was so long ago and Pettis is such a can now I think even Diego Sanchez could take him. 

Kinda fogs my memory cause of that.

You make some chit posts.

Head back to Sherdog pls.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, carnages said:

When the **** has peahead dominated a fight? You even had an aneurysm typing that dumb chit

That hill billy gets his as* kicked in every fight and wins by some luck of the irish bullchit. Conor, Hooker, Justin, Eddie and Pettis all kicked his as*

Do Bronx is going to send Jollies Wife home on a stretcher

I missed you. Let's never fight again

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

You make some chit posts.

Head back to Sherdog pls.

Yeah, I've never been on Sherdog, cash.

Not your best insult by a mile.

Also it was a genuine question, you **** face.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, OzPride said:

I missed you. Let's never fight again

We can do a shoey together after Tai knocks out Ngannu 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/14/2021 at 12:49 AM, JoshNOS said:

Was Pettis actually beating Dustin? That fight was so long ago and Pettis is such a can now I think even Diego Sanchez could take him. 

Kinda fogs my memory cause of that.

Pettis is a total can but Diego is the perfect fight for him.  One that he can actually win.  Oh wait Fat Pettis left the promotion to go B league for a million dollar tournament.  Where he can roid and still lost.  Yet he killed himself to make 145 for Chuck and FINISHED that chump with ease.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/14/2021 at 11:55 PM, carnages said:

We can do a shoey together after Tai knocks out Ngannu 

If Tai knocked out Ngannou I would eat the shoe at that point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...