Sign in to follow this  
Kable

Just your friendly reminder...

Is Dillashaw forgiven?   

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do you Forgive Dillashaw for his Ped use?

• Yes, I forgive him because... (explain below)
    • No, I don't forgive him because... (explain below)
    • No, snake in the grass

TJ's a scumbag, end of story.

Looks like a deek, talks like a deek, acts like a deek, probably doesn't have much of a deek.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

In other words, he's certainly a snake in the grass, but there's certainly no snake in his pants.

1 minute ago, JoshNOS said:

In other words, he's certainly a snake in the grass, but there's certainly no snake in his pants.

You came back an hour later to post a second time about a man's genitals?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I mean, you'd understand even more about that than me, look at your profile pic m8.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, JoshNOS said:

I mean, you'd understand even more about that than me, look at your profile pic m8.

Says the guy with a pic of the dude who shows up everywhere wearing a ****gy pink robe. lol

I got mine in a bet. What's your excuse?

Just now, cashfl0w said:

Says the guy with a pic of the dude who shows up everywhere wearing a ****gy pink robe. lol

Did you make a lifetime bet, m8?
You had that chit for I'm pretty sure longer than before I returned to these forums.

If so, pretty chitty excuse. You wanted that Gey chit.

26 minutes ago, JoshNOS said:

Did you make a lifetime bet, m8?
You had that chit for I'm pretty sure longer than before I returned to these forums.

If so, pretty chitty excuse. You wanted that Gey chit.

Well done on ignoring the .500 fighter, who has videos on the internet where he's rolling around half naked with his roommate (and just so happens to wear pink robes all over the place) in your AV. lol

For somebody who was posting about penises, you come across as strangely homophobic, son. 

Edited by cashfl0w

If we tossed everyone in the UFC that has failed drug tests, we'd be left with Nate Diaz & Justine Kish. I'm thinking the Snake looks pretty good on his come back, same gym and trainer which is big.

20 minutes ago, Bwana said:

If we tossed everyone in the UFC that has failed drug tests, we'd be left with Nate Diaz & Justine Kish. I'm thinking the Snake looks pretty good on his come back, same gym and trainer which is big.

Nate actually failed a drug test.

30 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Well done on ignoring the .500 fighter, who has videos on the internet where he's rolling around half naked with his roommate (and just so happens to wear pink robes all over the place) in your AV. lol

For somebody who was posting about penises, you come across as strangely homophobic, son. 

I don't take interest in a fighter's Personal Life in most cases.

The reason I still have Masvidal as my profile picture is because unlike 90% of fans today, I'm not a bandwagon guy.

I was a fan of his even before the Askren fight, it's just that fight has one of the cooler images of him staring Askren down before the fight starts.

As for being homophobic, well, if that's what you took from this, I'm not quite sure what to tell you there. I welcome people regardless of what kind of sex they prefer, as long as they aren't pretending to be some non-binary transgender deer or some chit.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JoshNOS said:

Nate actually failed a drug test.

Not really, USADA admitted the compound that tainted the test was a plant-based daily multivitamin....so no he didn't.

2 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Not really, USADA admitted the compound that tainted the test was a plant-based daily multivitamin....so no he didn't.

I never saw about the taint, my bad.

I've flip-flopped a lot about Dillashaw over the years tbh.

12er convinced me to like him because he had a hyperbaric chamber that he let his mates use.

Then we had the whole snake in the grass thing, which seemed pretty crappy to me.

But then the TUF season with Cody/TJ made me think that TAM were probably as much if not more at fault, and acted like a bunch of jilted lovers.  The two TJ v Cody fights were pretty epic as well, so given that everyone's on steroids and the BW division needs a spark, I'm glad he's back.

35 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I've flip-flopped a lot about Dillashaw over the years tbh.

12er convinced me to like him because he had a hyperbaric chamber that he let his mates use.

Then we had the whole snake in the grass thing, which seemed pretty crappy to me.

But then the TUF season with Cody/TJ made me think that TAM were probably as much if not more at fault, and acted like a bunch of jilted lovers.  The two TJ v Cody fights were pretty epic as well, so given that everyone's on steroids and the BW division needs a spark, I'm glad he's back.

I can't like TJ cause when it comes to stuff like comparing Cody and TJ, it's like Apples to Oranges

Cody is a wannabe tough guy (it feels weird saying that about a fighter, considering it's their job to be tough) but you get what I mean. Dude just acts like a thug.

TJ on the other hand just has this general nature about him where it's clear he's a complete ****bag to everyone around him except a very select few (probably just Duane, honestly.)

And then also, at least Cody wears his heart on his sleeve, even if it turns him into a ****ing baboon. 

TJ is fake as **** on the other hand. 

That's why of the two, I rooted for Cody when they did fight. 

I'll take the Wannabe Tough Guy with room temperature IQ over the Narcissistic ****bag with a smile faker than an Interim Title.

• Thanks 1

He talked so much crap against legends like dj when he knew he was a cheat the whole time. The fact he was a juiced wcc & still lost is good fun though.

7 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

TJ is still better than all of your favorite midgets regardless of being on his medicine. 

Probably is and that’s why I can’t wait for this fight

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

Probably is and that’s why I can’t wait for this fight

TJ has skills, I'm just not a fan...kind of like Henry Cejudo, and his Triple C bullchiit.

7 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

TJ is still better than all of your favorite midgets regardless of being on his medicine. 

Well, problem with this m8, Corey's not exactly a midget.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, JoshNOS said:

I never saw about the taint, my bad.

On 7/21/2021 at 11:35 AM, JoshNOS said:

a whole lot of banter in this thread about taint and penises

looks like ive showed up late to the sausage party

Edited by -idyb-

On 7/21/2021 at 8:37 PM, cashfl0w said:

says the forums biggest d1ckhead with monkeypox who's rocking 2 male fegs deeply in love on his av lol 

you should place a selfie instead

Screenshot_20210722-230614.jpg

• Like 1

22 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

i remember our bet that you lost after i had an animated princess for two weeks as my av.

Why did you welch sore loser and went into hiding ? what's your excuse? 

why don't you man up and take it like the feg that you are ? lol 

36 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

a whole lot of banter in this thread about taint and penises

looks like ive showed up late to the sausage party

nah dude... you made it right in time for the finale 🤣

14 minutes ago, Fred_Flink_Stoned said:

queef

This is the only one I read, and the most apt description of any post you make.

2 hours ago, JoshNOS said:

Well, problem with this m8, Corey's not exactly a midget.

Bingo.

He is a huge 135ers who should be competing at 145 honestly 

57 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

Bingo.

He is a huge 135ers who should be competing at 145 honestly 

He'd be bigger than most of the 145lbers too.

All the big 145ers are 5'11, just like Corey is. The only difference is, with the exception of Shane Burgos, he's bigger than most of them.

The only one of note taller is Giga Chikadze at 6 feet even, and again, I believe Corey is bigger than him.

There's a couple of 6'1s too but they all suck, with the exception of Zabit, but he's pretty much retired at this point.

Edited by JoshNOS
  • Like 1

No, I don't forgive him because... (explain below)

...my membership in the UFC Free Forum, the most prestigious online MMA community, gives me the ability to criticize, critique, and hold grudges against fighters - fighters who have skills and abilities light years beyond what I have ever or will ever achieve - with impunity.

Also apparently Slenderman himself resides at Featherweight, this cat named Sean Woodson, he was the tallest guy in the weight class at 6'2, looked up an image of this guy and dude makes Corey Hill look shredded.

Edited by JoshNOS