Sign in to follow this  
VertFTW

Simone Biles** Official Olympics Thread

8 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Sounds good to me. It's a deal. 

youre gonna enjoy your new a/v than!  i'm just hoping that animated bukkake images are legal on the fora

jk

Edited by -idyb-

29 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

First of all, congrats mate

But I hate to burst your bubble: brazilian women soccer actually suck and they get the credit from the men.

Now eliminating the USA women is definitely huge 

it was truly one of the greatest sporting moments that i've got to witness in my lifetime.  its right up there with Sidney Crosby's golden goal and GSP's destruction of Michael Bisping.

Edited by -idyb-

1 hour ago, MoZZez said:

Now Rapino cannot say she gets paid differently than the men. She's earning the same thing the Tranny who beat her earns.

She got equality!

that is actually true

usa is currently whooping our аsses at womens water polo :(

this is not a good day to be a canadian

Edited by -idyb-

Simone Biles won bronze after having such a mental  breakdown.....

And her aunt died two days ago.

That is so brave......

• Like 3

19 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

Prediction:

Biles wins Gold on Beam

Is crowned the GOAT

Came back from controversy to win

Came back from debilitating democrat mental illness to overachieve and win gold

Came back from the "twisties" which is the most deadly side effect of drug withdrawals on the beam routine, she could have been decapitated but she won instead

Is the greatest, bravest, strongest, most courageous person to ever live 

She is also compared from now on directly to Michael Jordan b/c she quit then came back to win (it's of course not a good comparison, but you will eat it and like it)

14 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

first headline I saw

Simone Biles Hailed An 'Inspiration' After Overcoming Twisties to Win Olympic Medal

I've miscalculated the democrat mental illness....she is now MORE than the GOAT

• Haha 2

On 7/30/2021 at 6:14 PM, juice64011 said:

Did she even say anything about molesting? I haven't seen anyone mention it besides Top 20. 

She has before but recently I'm not sure. She was one of the athletes affected by that POS Larry Nassar. 

Don't know if you've had any experience knowing someone that went through that but that kind of abuse doesn't just go away.

I've known a few and It sticks with them for life. 

1 hour ago, StompGrind said:

She has before but recently I'm not sure. She was one of the athletes affected by that POS Larry Nassar. 

Don't know if you've had any experience knowing someone that went through that but that kind of abuse doesn't just go away.

yeah that guy is terrible but he will be in jail for the rest of his life...justice was served and Simone had therapy....How do you justify her cashing in on participating in the olympics but then mid competition calling mental health card?

1 hour ago, StompGrind said:

Right, I'm not saying that it isn't affecting her. I just didn't see anywhere that she mentioned it in this situation. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SVTContour98 said:

USA

USA

USA

We are so PROUD of our athletes

Raven-Saunders-shotput-silver-01.jpg?qua

I wouldn't be mad if this was the new national anthem because it's one of my favs! 🤣

Edited by StompGrind
  • Haha 1

I'm down for this at my funeral after the 2nd line band. 🤣

200w.gif?cid=82a1493b0t9yf12a1jssefn085z

Because I'm a savage, I'm nasty and my humor against societal norms is built different. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Sad 1

Men's 5000 meter is on. They are all jogging in a group and if you get stuck inside you can't pass anyone. If the group didn't like you, they could just block you in to make you lose. 

A Kenyan just fell and then sprinted back to the front on the outside and people are elbowing and nudging each other. This is really similar to horse racing. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

Men's 5000 meter is on. They are all jogging in a group and if you get stuck inside you can't pass anyone. If the group didn't like you, they could just block you in to make you lose. 

A Kenyan just fell and then sprinted back to the front on the outside and people are elbowing and nudging each other. This is really similar to horse racing. 

yeah the 800m and upwards are some of my fav events since there is some chess playing going on the track and makes the race interesting.

3 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

USA

USA

USA

We are so PROUD of our athletes

Raven-Saunders-shotput-silver-01.jpg?qua

i dont even know if i would glory hole that thing

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, MoZZez said:

Simone Biles won bronze after having such a mental  breakdown.....

And her aunt died two days ago.

That is so brave......

i remember when GSP cleaned out two weight divisions and then gave up the belts and decided to retire. that was so brave.

• Haha 1

hell yeah i got a botswana guy running in the mens 800m gold medal finalss

ahhh fawk  my botswana dude  was in 3rd and then blew his load near the end and finished 2nd from last :(

• Haha 1

So Simone ended up using every SJW trick in the book(feminisim, racism, mee too, mental health, celeb shaming etc)  to squeak out a bronze medal she didnt deserve lol sigh..

Canada's Andre De Grasse just won the gold medal in the 200 meters

we're not supposed to be winning anything in the summer olympics!

Canada's Damian Warner wins gold in decathlon, sets Olympic record

canada bless!

On 8/3/2021 at 9:30 AM, SVTContour98 said:

I've miscalculated the democrat mental illness....she is now MORE than the GOAT

She is leaving the door open for the 2024 Olympic games.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO brave...she is staring death in the face.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

She is leaving the door open for the 2024 Olympic games.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO brave...she is staring death in the face.

i remember when GSP tapped to strikes.  he was so brave.

@Bubba_Sparks our highly anticipated football game has been postponed until tomorrow at 5 AM pacific time (pretty sure thats the time anyways)  because the two countries are used to living in freezing arctic climates  are worried that it might be a little warm outside today.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

@Bubba_Sparks our highly anticipated football game has been postponed until tomorrow at 5 AM pacific time (pretty sure thats the time anyways)  because the two countries are used to living in freezing arctic climates  are worried that it might be a little warm outside today.

Sounds like the canadians ducking to me tbh

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

As of 1 hour ago:

Tokyo-Olympics-medal-tracker-Gold-silver

Sweden is killing it with 7 total medals.

Edited by Bwana
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

CANada is very good this year with 18 medals....really, great job girls

USSA only have 91 so far...pathetic

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/olympics/medal-tally?ocid=entnewsntp

canada always has, and always will suck at the summer olympics.  we are not built for the heat.

i'm surprised we were able to steal 18 medals from the rest of the world.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Sounds like the canadians ducking to me tbh

they are very brave

• Like 1

12 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

CANada is very good this year with 18 medals....really, great job girls

USSA only have 91 so far...pathetic

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/olympics/medal-tally?ocid=entnewsntp

See thats the best part.

Canada will be remembered for doing well enough for the Summer Olympics as we Normally are not known for that.

Faster runner in some categories,  decathlon second best ever, potentially a gold in soccer.

We did all right overall.

The US will be remembered for an embarrassing soccer team, some big black bull **** and crossing her arms. Chy  Na kicking your **** and lastly, the only thing that people will be talking about past the end of the year is how your country cheered on being quitters and needing a safe space!

You need to move to Canada mate, we have guns here too and we probably use them more than your neighbors. Would also help to recruit more to our side because the cucks are reproducing far too frequently up here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Bwana said:

As of 1 hour ago:

Tokyo-Olympics-medal-tracker-Gold-silver

Sweden is killing it with 7 total medals.

Don't make me pull up the medals per head of population table mate. War Fiji!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

i  got up early to watch the gold medal soccer game but now it appears as if i just got up 3 hours too early

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, MoZZez said:

See thats the best part.

Canada will be remembered for doing well enough for the Summer Olympics as we Normally are not known for that.

Faster runner in some categories,  decathlon second best ever, potentially a gold in soccer.

We did all right overall.

The US will be remembered for an embarrassing soccer team, some big black bull **** and crossing her arms. Chy  Na kicking your **** and lastly, the only thing that people will be talking about past the end of the year is how your country cheered on being quitters and needing a safe space!

You need to move to Canada mate, we have guns here too and we probably use them more than your neighbors. Would also help to recruit more to our side because the cucks are reproducing far too frequently up here.

usa doesnt have an embarassing soccer team. the canadians just kicked the living shіt out of them

just like they are going to do to sweden in a few hours. which i am thinking about pvring and watching later because i need more sleep and i got the start time of the game wrong and this is bull****

its either that, or i start drinking at 2:30 in the god damn morning

im pretty fooking stoked for some womens soccer but i dont think its gonna be enough for me to stay awake

Edited by -idyb-

yep. theres just no way im gonna be able to stay up and watch this live unless i start drinking.. and id only be able to catch the 1st half of the game anyways.   screw it i'll watch our triumphant victory after work and then find an avatar for bubba to rock.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

yep. theres just no way im gonna be able to stay up and watch this live unless i start drinking.. and id only be able to catch the 1st half of the game anyways.   screw it i'll watch our triumphant victory after work and then find an avatar for bubba to rock.

Confirmed casual. 

I'm WIDE awake. 

Although it's noon here, which helps. 

• Haha 3

It's six in the morning here, but no time of day is appropriate for watching womens sports. JFC

I'm getting to work. You guys should do the same.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

It's an outrage! The whole lineup for the 100m final was all black people. I demand a white person is given a spot & then allowed to win a medal. Black people get all the advantages in athletics, whitey has to train so hard to compete. #black privilege 

• Haha 3

34 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

It's six in the morning here, but no time of day is appropriate for watching womens sports. JFC

I'm getting to work. You guys should do the same.

Wait...you think I'm actually watching Swedish wimmen's soccer?

There is literally zero chance i will watch a single minute.  I don't watch any soccer in the olympics, it's irrelevant.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, MoZZez said:

See thats the best part.

I'm in....it's just me tho, wife and kids called yall a bunch of foglets and started single the star spangled banner 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

I'm in....it's just me tho, wife and kids called yall a bunch of foglets and started single the star spangled banner 

Thats fine. We can get you a new wife.

There's a single Olympic girl who will be back shortly. 100% Sobercuban approved. You'll love her if for nothing other than beating that purple haired wench American Soccer player 😃

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Thats fine. We can get you a new wife.

There's a single Olympic girl who will be back shortly. 100% Sobercuban approved. You'll love her if for nothing other than beating that purple haired wench American Soccer player 😃

i got your PM Mozz...thanks for hooking a brother up! She looks like a real treat.

576d624d21579_201.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

38 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

i got your PM Mozz...thanks for hooking a brother up! She looks like a real treat.

Thats a keeper!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SVTContour98 said:

Canada is cold, you need that big girl to keep you warm during those long winter months. 🤣

• Haha 2