Sign in to follow this  
classicboxer

9-11 Conspiracy Theories

1 hour ago, classicboxer said:

The United States and Saudi Arabia conspired to create a "terrorist" attack on America so America could invade Iraq and Afghanistan.

The judges would have also accepted "spy on their citizens for decades".

• Like 2

American intelligence knew of the terrorist attack in advance, but didn't want to prevent it.

‘Able Danger’ — The Pentagon’s Plan To Suppress a 9/11 Controversy
https://coffeeordie.com/able-danger-anthony-shaffer/

“In 2000, while targeting al Qaeda, our Able Danger task force had discovered two of the three cells that later conducted the 9/11 attacks. Including Mohamed Atta, the lead hijacker,” Shaffer writes in his book. “Within DOD, there was knowledge of al Qaeda operating for the better part of two years before September 11, 2001.”

Not sure this post applies under "conspiracy theories". Should be under the "documented ****ery" category.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 2

Osama bin Laden is still alive.

Osama was dead long before Barry sent some goons to go dig up his bones and dispose the evidence.

• Thanks 2

The United States and Saudi Arabia conspired to create a "terrorist" attack on America so America could invade Iraq and Afghanistan.

Entirely possible.

Saudies attacked, Afghanistan and Iraq were invaded

• Like 1

The twin towers were brought down with controlled demolition explosions.

No sky scraper has ever fallen to fire. 2 fell the same day, the same way.

Entirely possible.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A plane never crashed into the Pentagon, it was a missile.

There is no video of a plane hitting, even with video of the explosion.

Entirely possible.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

To stop flight 93 from crashing into a major city, an American fighter jet shot down flight 93 over an unpopulated area.

Entirely possible.

The airforce was scrambled to defend the air.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

American intelligence knew of the terrorist attack in advance, but didn't want to prevent it.

Years ago there was talk about Rumsfield and others discussing using planes as a weapon.

Entirely possible. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The planes that crashed on 9-11 were operated by remote control, with no crew or passengers on board.

Entirely possible.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

So now who exactly trusts the government to say they wouldn't do something against their own citizens?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

Kennedy likely got his brains splattered on a major thoroughfare in Dallas because he wouldn't go along with the show. 

At this point, it's usually fair to assume our government is lying to us, and work from there.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, classicboxer said:

The planes that crashed on 9-11 were operated by remote control, with no crew or passengers on board.

i guess all those 911 calls and recorded calls to their family members, especially from flight 93 during the hijack when the towers were already on fire and people in the outside world were figuring out what was going on, were all staged too.

so i guess that means that all of the people who were 'supposed to be' on those planes that day are actually hanging out in a secluded island somewhere, sipping marguaritas with jeffrey epstein, elvis, and tupac shakur.

they should probably look into that one after they are done confirming that all of the footage of the airplanes hitting the towers was actually CGI or ballistic missiles. conspiracies! conspiracies everywhere!

Edited by -idyb-

7 hours ago, -idyb- said:

i guess all those 911 calls and recorded calls to their family members, especially from flight 93 during the hijack when the towers were already on fire and people in the outside world were figuring out what was going on, were all staged too.

so i guess that means that all of the people who were 'supposed to be' on those planes that day are actually hanging out in a secluded island somewhere, sipping marguaritas with jeffrey epstein, elvis, and tupac shakur.

they should probably look into that one after they are done confirming that all of the footage of the airplanes hitting the towers was actually CGI or ballistic missiles. conspiracies! conspiracies everywhere!

Hope your boy Crudro gets in again for you m8 

7 minutes ago, OzPride said:

Please no. There is a small chance that fu ker is bounced this time around.

One of the smaller building next to the twin towers was reported to have collapsed before it actually collapsed. There was a video of a BBC reporter announcing building 7 had collapsed when it was still standing behind her.

10 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

Kennedy likely got his brains splattered on a major thoroughfare in Dallas because he wouldn't go along with the show. 

At this point, it's usually fair to assume our government is lying to us, and work from there.

The military took over the government in the 80's, and they now control the country.

11 hours ago, OzPride said:

fawk im so hungover. i have no idea who that is  or what you are talking about

22 hours ago, MoZZez said:

Years ago there was talk about Rumsfield and others discussing using planes as a weapon.

Entirely possible. 

lol the old geezer says after the attack "Shot down the plane over Pennsylvania."

I love the reaction in the back.  Oh CHIT we forgot to tell Rummy that Americans overpowered the box cutter wielding rag heads!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Osama was dead long before Barry sent some goons to go dig up his bones and dispose the evidence.

Nope... he survived over a decade hiding in a hole with his kidney dialysis machine keeping him alive.

Barry would never stoop to using his trump card of catching OBL to help him get re-elected.  His approval rating was tanking but... I refuse to believe that a man who was fairly young and could read the teleprompter would resort to such nonsense.

I mean they have video of him watching the Seal team invasion along with wonderful people like Hillary Clinton right beside him.  You can't possibly believe this ridiculousness.  Cash has a tinfoil hat every one.  He actually thinks the government and media would never lie to the American public.

3GQ.gif

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Nope... he survived over a decade hiding in a hole with his kidney dialysis machine keeping him alive.

Barry would never stoop to using his trump card of catching OBL to help him get re-elected.  His approval rating was tanking but... I refuse to believe that a man who was fairly young and could read the teleprompter would resort to such nonsense.

I mean they have video of him watching the Seal team invasion along with wonderful people like Hillary Clinton right beside him.  You can't possibly believe this ridiculousness.  Cash has a tinfoil hat every one.  He actually thinks the government and media would never lie to the American public.

3GQ.gif

He was running against Mitt Romney!

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

9/11 happened for a sinister reason....

it was all so that the taliban would be able to ride bumper cars at an amusement park one day.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

3GQ.gif

Are you doing drugs as we speak?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Are you doing drugs as we speak?

Not yet but I'm about to start.  The Tennessee Titans have made the extra point look like the hardest play in the history of football for about 4 seasons now.

Surely that post didn't go over your head btw.

19 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

He was running against Mitt Romney!

Mutt might've fed Barry the hands.  Barry's broken promise count that he ran on in 2008 was at least high double digits at that point.

If you catch a dead Osama Bin Laden and throw him in the ocean that erases 75 broken promises, m8.

im just glad that they gave osama bin laden a proper muslim burial at sea.  when i want to find me a dead sand nagger to bang, i look to the oceans.  

weird tradition, seeing how in many of the muslim countries there isnt any water to be found for hundreds, or even thousands of miles.

Edited by -idyb-

3 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

They have Parks

I know, I’ve seen them 

you mean sandcastles.

9 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Afghan and Iraq were Beautiful, before we all got involved 

until america got involved and fuct everything all up, the women were right where they belonged.  locked in their kitchens and wrapped in their burkas, making sandwiches for their husbands. and they would get beaten and raped if they didnt put enough mayo on it.

at least they finally painted over the george floyd mural in kabul. things are finally going back to the way they should. god bless our fellow sand naggers for taking back their rightful country after america invaded them and tried to westernize their country.

Edited by -idyb-

1 hour ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Another Media Chit Storm

a bunch of towelheads flew some planes into some buildings in america and as a result, thousands more sand naggers died, including innocent civilian sand naggers who don't even know how to read or write, all so that a bunch of americans could paint a mural of george floyd in some afghani shіthole before fleeing the the country.

what a time  to be alive.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Confused 1