Sign in to follow this  
juice64011

Canor is finished

Who is this 6'4" 143 pound toothpick whiteboy to deny a picture with King Conor?  That fookin' BUM should've been honored that the King was properly drunk and coked up enough to even ask.  That picture would've been on social media until Conor sobered up and realized he took a picture with MGK and deleted that ****.

This is NOT OVAH!  This little twat Colson Baker is getting it in his sleep!  Him and his girlfriend with like 4 kids by the old guy from Beverly Hills 90210.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

Now corny has been rappers are bullying him. 

I honestly have no clue who the guy is.

Whats his claim to fame? Another you tuber?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Yesterdays_Hero said:

MGK trying to revive his career beating up jobbers after Eminem buried him

I swear to tell the truth and nothing but the truth.  I had absolutely no idea who this kid was until he dropped that track.  I'm not chitting you m8 the Eminem diss track followed by being the drummer in the Bon Jovi movie on Netflix made his "career"

Then he kinda followed up that "career" by banging some woman that was sucking Shia off like 15 years ago.  Then she got herself impregnated multiple times by a 50 year old man who hasn't had a "career" since the early 1990's.

5 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

I honestly have no clue who the guy is.

Whats his claim to fame? Another you tuber?

He was in the Netflix White Snake movie as Tommy Lee.  He had a diss track that blew up on youtube, so yes.

48 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

MGK looks like he wants to be Ellen DeGeneres for Halloween. Yikes

He isn't just wearing makeup but appears to have fake glitter pearls on his face...

• Like 1

lol look at this ****.  He's wearing the gayest suit and he does have a pearl necklace all over his face!  She went full Rose McGowan from her Marilyn Manson days.  She's also clearly doped out of her mind hanging out with that Kardashian sister.  35 and already having surgery on her face.

GettyImages-1339925589.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Edited by PlatinumClegg
  • Like 2

58 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

lol look at this ****.  He's wearing the gayest suit and he does have a pearl necklace all over his face!  She went full Rose McGowan from her Marilyn Manson days.  She's also clearly doped out of her mind hanging out with that Kardashian sister.  35 and already having surgery on her face.

GettyImages-1339925589.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

So he's with the dumb **** who had a guy convince her to put a bag over her head in an interview?

Seems like a pair....

MGK is a real street dude. He’s certified in the streets 💯 and that was essentially a street setting, he would’ve mopped the floor with Conor and lit him up w/ 10+ punches within a few seconds and never even got touched by Conor due to his size and reach advantage. 

MGK is 6’4”, Conor is a manlet, and a gimped one at that, he would’ve d00n f00kin n00thin. You’re sadly mistaken if you think Conor would’ve had anything for a real gangster from the streets. Especially while MGK is there protecting his girl, nothing was happening to them with him there. That’s just the type of dude he is. 

Look how calm cool and collected he was in the heat of the moment of those pictures, he wasnt the least bit concerned with Conor while Conor looks completely shook.  When you grow up in the streets and street fighting to earn your keep in life, you’re not really concerned with washed up MMA fighters who need to fight under a specific rule set to be effective. MGK could’ve soccer kicked his head in if he really wanted and put Conor in a coma. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, BossProgress said:

MGK is a real street dude. He’s certified in the streets 💯 and that was essentially a street setting, he would’ve mopped the floor with Conor and lit him up w/ 10+ punches within a few seconds and never even got touched by Conor due to his size and reach advantage. 

MGK is 6’4”, Conor is a manlet, and a gimped one at that, he would’ve d00n f00kin n00thin. You’re sadly mistaken if you think Conor would’ve had anything for a real gangster from the streets. Especially while MGK is there protecting his girl, nothing was happening to them with him there. That’s just the type of dude he is. 

Look how calm cool and collected he was in the heat of the moment of those pictures, he wasnt the least bit concerned with Conor while Conor looks completely shook.  When you grow up in the streets and street fighting to earn your keep in life, you’re not really concerned with washed up MMA fighters who need to fight under a specific rule set to be effective. MGK could’ve soccer kicked his head in if he really wanted and put Conor in a coma. 

You and MGK are two certified fаggots

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

29 minutes ago, OzPride said:

You and MGK are two certified fаggots

struck a nerve? You aussies wouldn’t last a week walking our streets. Periodt. That’s just the facts of life. 

MGK is street certified, he’s already been given the hood pass to say the N-Word around black people. Conor hasn’t been given that blessing from the hood and he’ll never earn that right. He just doesn’t have it like that.

Just like some punk as from Australia would never be able to step foot in the hood without getting their card pulled and jaw jacked on sight if they say something that sounds even remotely questionable. 

• Like 1

BossProgress might be the best new poster in the last decade, these are some HIGH LEVEL takes. I might have to reconsider my post on Conor beating a certified street thug like MGK

Edited by carnages
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, BossProgress said:

struck a nerve? You aussies wouldn’t last a week walking our streets. Periodt. That’s just the facts of life. 

MGK is street certified, he’s already been given the hood pass to say the N-Word around black people. Conor hasn’t been given that blessing from the hood and he’ll never earn that right. He just doesn’t have it like that.

Just like some punk as from Australia would never be able to step foot in the hood without getting their card pulled and jaw jacked on sight if they say something that sounds even remotely questionable. 

I've walked  the streets in like 11 of your cities m8 including a hood or three. Hell I've even managed to reverse parallel park in some of them without getting my hand shot off

Edited by OzPride
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, carnages said:

BossProgress might be the best new poster in the last decade, these are some HIGH LEVEL takes. I might have to reconsider my post on Conor beating a certified street thug like MGK

he couldnt even drop a drunken old man with a suckerpunch who was just sitting at a bar.  my moneys on the wigger.

Edited by -idyb-

4 hours ago, BossProgress said:

MGK is a real street dude.

If you post some more stupid chit like this, I will ban you.

Also, we don't use the '100' emoji, Nate. Ever. 

• Like 1

“Absolutely nothing (happened),” McGregor said. “I don’t know. I just showed up and I don’t know. I don’t even know the guy to be honest with you. Just rumors. Nothing happened with me. I only fight real fighters. People that actually fight. I certainly don’t fight little Vanilla Ice white rappers. I don’t even know the guy. I don’t know anything about him, except that he’s with Megan Fox.” - Canor

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Fred_Flink_Stoned said:

this one is ok too imo

Waka Flocka has never made anything worth listening to in his life.

Pass.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Waka Flocka has never made anything worth listening to in his life.

Pass.

hard in tha paint is quite allright and without that song "head of the state" wouldn`t be made. 

but i agree no top tier rappers here but they deserve some credit imo 

3 hours ago, juice64011 said:

“Absolutely nothing (happened),” McGregor said. “I don’t know. I just showed up and I don’t know. I don’t even know the guy to be honest with you. Just rumors. Nothing happened with me. I only fight real fighters. People that actually fight. I certainly don’t fight little Vanilla Ice white rappers. I don’t even know the guy. I don’t know anything about him, except that he’s with Megan Fox.” - Canor

Oh something did happen.  Since Megan was dressed in plastic wrap Conor asked MGK how much for Fox?  There was no trying to take a picture with a dude that has stupid **** all over his face.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Oh something did happen.  Since Megan was dressed in plastic wrap Conor asked MGK how much for Fox?  There was no trying to take a picture with a dude that has stupid **** all over his face.

I don't blame him. I'd offer whatever cash I had on hand too.

2 hours ago, stehilton94 said:

As much as I hate McGregor, seems more like MCK acting the hardman and when McGregor went to give him a dig he cried and ran

12 hours ago, -idyb- said:

241994241_4795325517153557_2642534519628

Look at MGK running. 🙄

mike tyson, floyd  mayweather, and evander holyfield have fought more recently than this bum who barely ever fights outside of a bar.