Sign in to follow this  
gadgets19

2021 NFL Thread

I lost because of Zeke and Ridley this week. I really didn't want to draft them but there wasn't anything better at the time. 

As for the Vikings vs Bengals game, it wasn't a fumble and refs suck. 

14 hours ago, juice64011 said:

I lost because of Zeke and Ridley this week. I really didn't want to draft them but there wasn't anything better at the time. 

As for the Vikings vs Bengals game, it wasn't a fumble and refs suck. 

In all seriousness though, you did not need to make that many yards, just take the gains and kick a field goal...the call I don't know, it was a shame that the original call was fumble,  there was not enough evidence for either call 😕

• Like 1

1 hour ago, amunera said:

In all seriousness though, you did not need to make that many yards, just take the gains and kick a field goal...the call I don't know, it was a shame that the original call was fumble,  there was not enough evidence for either call 😕

The bad thing about the call was that they never signaled a fumble until the Bengal had the ball, which means they never actually saw the ball come out. 

Bad way to lose but it's an away game and they need to be more disciplined so hopefully that'd an early wake up call. Getting Barr and Dantzler should help a lot

• Like 1