UFC 268

kaseybdavis

They still enforcing vax mandate for entry to the event? 

if so I will not be attending amongst a bunch of lost souls. I’d be looking around like I was ready to baptize the entire arena for seeming ghoulish, F I look like being stuck around a bunch of zombie robots. 

I hope I catch every last strain and mutation in existence just to put my immune system through the most vigorous training regimen ever.  You all have fun getting frail with your synthetic immunity while ima be lifting getting big and making ultra gains eating organic and leveling up from my vitamins and probiotic intake. 

Going to need to get that booster before you come try to see me in the streets. I’ll lay some vax cats FLAT. They’ll be the ones that act the most tough like “GET VACCINATED” like they’re some sort of authority figure. One high 👋 to the eye and it’s a wrap. We’ll be in NYC but you’d swear we were in Stockton the way I’d be welcoming every last one of you to the event. 

Edited by BossProgress
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, BossProgress said:

if so I will not be attending amongst a bunch of lost souls. I’d be looking around like I was ready to baptize the entire arena for seeming ghoulish, F I look like being stuck around a bunch of zombie robots. 

I hope I catch every last strain and mutation in existence just to put my immune system through the most vigorous training regimen ever.  You all have fun getting frail with your synthetic immunity while ima be lifting getting big and making ultra gains eating organic and leveling up from my vitamins and probiotic intake. 

Going to need to get that booster before you come try to see me in the streets. I’ll lay some vax cats FLAT. They’ll be the ones that act the most tough like “GET VACCINATED” like they’re some sort of authority figure. One high 👋 to the eye and it’s a wrap. We’ll be in NYC but you’d swear we were in Stockton the way I’d be welcoming every last one of you to the event. 

Seriously though, who is this try hard? I'm sure he'd have got a reaction in 2012 but I think we've all moved on a bit since then. 

• Like 5

7 hours ago, BossProgress said:

You need to seek medical attention lol

10 hours ago, BossProgress said:

You sound like a twat, they have a vaccine for that you know.

40 minutes ago, Bwana said:

You sound like a twat, they have a vaccine for that you know.

You sound like you drive a Prius.

Go make sure your booster is up to date so you can take your little grocery getter to the supermarket and pick up that medication for your bum since I already know you know all the treatments they have for that.  

and get all the other **** your mum needs too while you’re at it, she’s not buying you UFC 266 next weekend unless you do. It’s your little task and reward for the week. Now get back to preparing to hunker down for the winter I know how scared you’re going to be to go anywhere once cases begin to spike. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, BossProgress said:

You sound like you drive a Prius.

Go make sure your booster is up to date so you can take your little grocery getter to the supermarket and pick up that medication for your bum since I already know you know all the treatments they have for that.  

and get all the other **** your mum needs too while you’re at it, she’s not buying you UFC 266 next weekend unless you do. It’s your little task and reward for the week. Now get back to preparing to hunker down for the winter I know how scared you’re going to be to go anywhere once cases begin to spike. 

Definitely a shook twat 🤣