This Week In The UFC: Watch the UFC's absolutely incredible promo video for Georges St-Pierre's induction into the UFC Hall of Fame This Thursday!!!

-idyb-

UFC's incredible promo video for Georges St-Pierre's induction into the Hall of Fame

https://www.sportskeeda.com/mma/news-watch-ufc-s-incredible-promo-video-georges-st-pierre-s-induction-hall-fame

Georges St-Pierre will finally claim an official spot in the UFC Hall of Fame on Thursday.

The UFC posted a promo on their social media channels to welcome the former welterweight and middleweight champion into the history books. The video showcased the phenomenal career of the consensus GOAT who has defeated every single opponent and drug test that he had ever faced.

Watch the promo video below:

Edited by -idyb-

GSP better be thankful and grateful the UFC is going to commemorate him with such an honor. 

Very classy by Dana and the UFC. He’s not even worthy of the HOF but they don’t want to upset Canadians so I understand them just wanting to shut them up and appease them. 

But let’s be real he should be barred from the legendary UFC HOF and any mention for ducking rematches and handpicking title holders to pad his legacy (champ champ) with and then proceeding to leave those divisions in shambles by re-retiring with the title when he promised to defend. 

now he has the audacity to want to try and come out of the retirement closet to play touch butt with de la Hoya in the ring? And claim UFC is doing him wrong? F his career he lost his opportunity. What happened to his career in acting captain Canada? 

How about you LEAVE combat sports George, and NEVER return. You aren’t welcome in this realm any longer. You should have been fed to hyenas in Abu Dabi for sitting ringside teasing and then ducking a fight with Anderson Silva. 

Edited by BossProgress
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, BossProgress said:

GSP better be thankful and grateful the UFC is going to commemorate him with such an honor. 

Very classy by Dana and the UFC. He’s not even worthy of the HOF but they don’t want to upset Canadians so I understand them just wanting to shut them up and appease them. 

But let’s be real he should be barred from the legendary UFC HOF and any mention for ducking rematches and handpicking title holders to pad his legacy (champ champ) with and then proceeding to leave those divisions in shambles by re-retiring with the title when he promised to defend. 

now he has the audacity to want to try and come out of the retirement closet to play touch butt with de la Hoya in the ring? And claim UFC is doing him wrong? F his career he lost his opportunity. What happened to his career in acting captain Canada? 

How about you LEAVE combat sports George, and NEVER return. You aren’t welcome in this realm any longer. You should have been fed to hyenas in Abu Dabi for sitting ringside teasing and then ducking a fight with Anderson Silva. 

you literally just made a forum account just to talk about this man

georges-1622555592.png

we can be friends. hell, i will even allow you to suck his diсk while i get an autograph.

Edited by -idyb-

17 hours ago, OzPride said:

Fuсk this steroid abusing frosted tipped Cangaydian fаggot. Hope he gets covid and dies.

which steroid abusing Cangaydian fаggot are you referring to?  it cant be GSP, seeing how he defeated every single opponent and drug test he ever faced, and he takes home all of the women.

michael bisping and ulcerative colitis couldnt finish georgie GOAT. the china sniffles wouldnt even make him cough.

Inducting the greatest to ever do it! 🏆
📺🇨🇦 Watch the #UFCHOF ceremony Thursday at 10:30pmET / 7:30pmPT live on UFC Fight Pass
242514769_4517890728232535_3084951529319

FINALLY! A reason to order Fight Pass!

i'm gonna be watching this one with a jar of vaseline and my life-sized GSP blow up doll.  the greatest thing to hit the screen since womens olympic soccer.
Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, -idyb- said:
Inducting the greatest to ever do it! 🏆
📺🇨🇦 Watch the #UFCHOF ceremony Thursday at 10:30pmET / 7:30pmPT live on UFC Fight Pass
242514769_4517890728232535_3084951529319

FINALLY! A reason to order Fight Pass!

i'm gonna be watching this one with a jar of vaseline and my life-sized GSP blow up doll.  the greatest thing to hit the screen since womens olympic soccer.

What a glorious moment for they and hosted by none other than UFC commentary ROYALTY Jon Anik no less. WOW. Bravo! They really went all out with this one. 

Edited by OzPride