UFC Fight Night 195/ Dumont vs Ladd/ Apex

Bezerker101

3 hours ago, skillandpower said:

Im glad AA out that fat “boi” (which actually means bull in portuguese) in his place.

That dude was acting he was the newest big thing in the HW division when in reality he should show some discipline and go down to LHW at least

Have trouble sleeping ?  .... Try Felipe vs Sakai 😴

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, OzPride said:

I can't believe I spent $20 on this useless bish

for that kind of money i could have raw dogged 4 of my towns finest hookers.    and 6 or 7 of them on $2 coupon night

1 hour ago, Dark_Horse said:

I fast forwarded the main and it was still boring. Why are they sabotaging their own events like this? Surely every single piece of data shows that wmma fcking scks and should only be on the early prelims apart from maybe title fights. 

They're forcing wmma on us while the UFC sinks, .. great strategy . They're in survival mode and they don't even know it !

Are they just ticking boxes by having X amount of wmma main events a year? Cause I really don't understand how they can have this shiddy main headlining fight when it's the main fight that's meant to sell the whole event.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, agtx said:

Are they just ticking boxes by having X amount of wmma main events a year? Cause I really don't understand how they can have this shiddy main headlining fight when it's the main fight that's meant to sell the whole event.

Probably. I mean their big tv deal is with ESPN, who are of course owned with Disney; would imagine there's a certain amount of woke pressure to fulfill certain quotas.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Probably. I mean their big tv deal is with ESPN, who are of course owned with Disney; would imagine there's a certain amount of woke pressure to fulfill certain quotas.

They've been trying to cram Aspen Ladd down our throats for about four years now. The chick is a bum. Always has been a bum. Her best win is a 15 second loss to GDR, FFS.

Pretty sure she deepthroated Baldie and that's how we got here.

• Like 1

I'm an unapologetic WMMA shill and even I had a hard time watching that. Just the inertia of the whole thing... yikes. They spent the first three rounds standing there, shuffling around the ring while Dumont casually jabbed Aspen Ladd repeatedly in the face. Granted, she only landed one out of five of them or something like that, but that was it.

I'm not on the butthurt bandwagon of hate against Ladd's boyfriend-coach (even though he seems like an idiot), since he told her what she needed to do. Do something. Anything. Anything at all.

On a side note, Dumont has an absolute dump truck on her. She's one of those women who puts all her weight in her butt and thighs, which is evident even when she's in fighting shape:

Norma%20Dumont%20INsta%204.jpg?VersionId

If she retires from fighting and embraces the mom bod life as so many women do, I can se her being one of those ladies who can't fit their rear end into a coach seat on an airplane.