Jump to content

i bought a new Cadillac, and then I slammed a young man to the ground in a bar!


Megasoup
 Share

Recommended Posts

God, I love that car!   I've been driving around all damn day, and I've been getting unsolicited reactions everywhere I go!  It's an SUV, top of the line, it really legitimizes the hard work I've been doing these last few years.  

 

It's my birthday.  No one gives a **** about birthdays at my age.  I'm not dating anyone, no one gives a crap.  I could either ignore it and have a lasting bad feeling, or I could make a big move.  I went with the big move.

 

I'm not going to make a big story, I'm too drunk.  I  went to a bar, someone was talking ****, just went on and on and made it so personal, it made me feel awful, so as I was leaving I grabbed him by the hair (as he was perched so inexcusably secure,)  and I slammed him to the ground.   Him and a couple of his friends rushed me, but they were normal people; they couldn't do anything.  I acted innocent, as I effortlessly deflected deflected everything they threw at me.  The guy I slammed tried to double-leg me, but that obviously wasn't going to happen. I left without a scratch.  

I feel better having stood up for myself than I would have if I just left with y pride hurt; enduring people trying to hurt my emotions.  There was no cause for any of it, I was just being friendly and affable and trying to have a good time.   But I have no issues with doing time, I know it's coming soon and I look forward to it.  

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Megasoup said:

God, I love that car!   I've been driving around all damn day, and I've been getting unsolicited reactions everywhere I go!  It's an SUV, top of the line, it really legitimizes the hard work I've been doing these last few years.  

 

It's my birthday.  No one gives a **** about birthdays at my age.  I'm not dating anyone, no one gives a crap.  I could either ignore it and have a lasting bad feeling, or I could make a big move.  I went with the big move.

 

I'm not going to make a big story, I'm too drunk.  I  went to a bar, someone was talking ****, just went on and on and made it so personal, it made me feel awful, so as I was leaving I grabbed him by the hair (as he was perched so inexcusably secure,)  and I slammed him to the ground.   Him and a couple of his friends rushed me, but they were normal people; they couldn't do anything.  I acted innocent, as I effortlessly deflected deflected everything they threw at me.  The guy I slammed tried to double-leg me, but that obviously wasn't going to happen. I left without a scratch.  

I feel better having stood up for myself than I would have if I just left with y pride hurt; enduring people trying to hurt my emotions.  There was no cause for any of it, I was just being friendly and affable and trying to have a good time.   But I have no issues with doing time, I know it's coming soon and I look forward to it.  

Oh look, Soup with another look at me story where he effortlessly fought off a group of thugs and walked away without a scratch.

The guy needs to go back to prison and get his BBC. He is far to lonely for the real world and desperate for attention of a near dead forum. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm not like any of you.  There's something unusual about me, something which eludes me, but everyone else seems to see it right away.

 

We live in a world which has become vicious and cruel, more now I believe than the one which I grew up in.  In that world, I'm a magnet for people's hatred, just as I am here.  Something about me, it's hard to pinpoint.  I'm aware of the little things; I'm loud and I'm not shy, I'm a happy-go-lucky, goodtime-Charlie.  Big 'ole smiling, goofy guy at a party or in a bar with unbelievable stories which people suspect might be true, and they hate me for it...there's always at least someone who hates me and there's sometimes more than one.  But even when I'm quiet, people hate me.  There's something off about me and I cannot fix it because I have no idea what it is.

 

I can't always just leave and go somewhere else because there's going to be people who hate me there, too.  I can't talk my way out of anything simply because the very nature of who I am causes me to talk myself into these situations to begin with.   I run away enough, sometimes I just don't feel like it.  Sometimes I can't let myself be kicked around, and I have no moral obligation to allow that anyway. 

 

If someone hates me because I'm cheerful or different, and they try to run me down for it, THEY'RE the bad guy.  What kind of awful person tries to tear down another human being they don't even know for no just cause?  How can any of you defend that? 

 

I'm just jolly, old me.  I don't start trouble with anyone.  I let things slide all the time.  Even in the times that things eventually turned violent, I let a lot of things slide before I realized I couldn't allow someone to trouble me any more.  There is no one's **** I've whooped that didn't deserve...that didn't need it.  

 

Your world isn't like mine, because you're not targeted like me.  I am not a pervert, I'm not vulgar, I'm not rude, I'm not aggressive.  I don't know what the hell it is I need to do to fix myself, because I have no idea if there's even anything wrong with me.  I suspect that people are just evil and mean, and that they get away with it because of most other people's cowardice.  Somewhere along the lines, these sons of ****es have not been checked.  It's out of my hands.  I can't let people **** with me.  

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Megasoup said:

I really like it!  I woke up this morning in my own bed, no injuries, no worry about my freedom, no consequences at all; but I still have this.  Yesterday was a win!  

1F3E8AB3-EA14-4EDF-B089-879BEB35551E.jpeg

 

youve literally parked your car crooked, right next to a stop sign and in front of a sidewalk, and you wonder why people shoot you?

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Megasoup said:

That's precisely what happened!  I can't believe you were able to read between the lines!

Pretty easy to figure out.

I mean it was either that or someone would have to believe every day of your life you are fighting off bands of people who jump you or randomly attack you verbally.

Of course it only happens to MegaFelon, and he always gets away Scott free with a pile of bodies in his wake.

Just not midget bodies of course, Oz figured that out for us 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Pretty easy to figure out.

I mean it was either that or someone would have to believe every day of your life you are fighting off bands of people who jump you or randomly attack you verbally.

Of course it only happens to MegaFelon, and he always gets away Scott free with a pile of bodies in his wake.

Just not midget bodies of course, Oz figured that out for us 

Just to clear things up, because you mention it a lot, you imply that I should be embarrassed that I was shot, and the stature of the guy who shot me has some relevance to the velocity of the bullet (I promise you, little man, it doesn’t.)  Here is my question:

Do you believe that you would win a fight against someone after they shot you at near point-blank range and they are still pointing a loaded pistol at you?  Or is it that you believe you are quick enough to dodge bullets?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Megasoup said:

Just to clear things up, because you mention it a lot, you imply that I should be embarrassed that I was shot, and the stature of the guy who shot me has some relevance to the velocity of the bullet (I promise you, little man, it doesn’t.)  Here is my question:

Do you believe that you would win a fight against someone after they shot you at near point-blank range and they are still pointing a loaded pistol at you?  Or is it that you believe you are quick enough to dodge bullets?

 

 

No,I believe I am not a moron too stupid to park a vehicle. 

Then I am certain I would t start a fight about my parking abilities so much so that some random fool pulls a pistol on me.

Also remember, the story you gave to this very forum was much different than the truth that Detective @OzPride found out. Like every other bs Novel you write here.

 

So keep bull****ting Soup, nobody believes it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

No,I believe I am not a moron too stupid to park a vehicle. 

Then I am certain I would t start a fight about my parking abilities so much so that some random fool pulls a pistol on me.

Also remember, the story you gave to this very forum was much different than the truth that Detective @OzPride found out. Like every other bs Novel you write here.

 

So keep bull****ting Soup, nobody believes it.

There wasn't even a slight difference between what I told and what was reported in the news.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Megasoup said:

There wasn't even a slight difference between what I told and what was reported in the news.  

Clearly.

Thats why when Oz dug up the news story you denied that was the one.

I mean, you where must have been telling the truth and Oz and the media outlet made up that version if events, even added the midget in there too.

🙄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Clearly.

Thats why when Oz dug up the news story you denied that was the one.

I mean, you where must have been telling the truth and Oz and the media outlet made up that version if events, even added the midget in there too.

🙄

I denied the story, but I felt I had a legal obligation to.  I was all freaked out from heaven gun and shot the day before, and I was up on a bunch of pain pills.
 

That being said, there was no difference between my story and the one reported in the news.  None.  
 

Anyway, that was two years ago.  Why are you constantly dragging that up? Why can’t you let it go? What does that have to do with you? What is your problem?  Are you ghey for me?  
 

This is why I have to whoop peoples asses.  I don’t bother you. I don’t harass you. I could give a **** about you.  
 
This is like the Internet version of real life. I’m just minding my own business, trying to enjoy myself on this forum and little punk **** mother****er like you sniping at me for no reason at all.  You’re a hateful, little petty man.

 

I can’t do much about it over the Internet, but in real life I would just whoop your ****. If more people decided to not tolerate little punk **** ****es like you, this world would be far better. People would treat others better.  That’s your problem with all this.  You want to keep being a punk little **** and if anyone was to put you in your place, you want to wine and say it’s not fair, “I’m calling the cops.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Megasoup said:

I denied the story, but I felt I had a legal obligation to.  I was all freaked out from heaven gun and shot the day before, and I was up on a bunch of pain pills.
 

That being said, there was no difference between my story and the one reported in the news.  None.  
 

Anyway, that was two years ago.  Why are you constantly dragging that up? Why can’t you let it go? What does that have to do with you? What is your problem?  Are you ghey for me?  
 

This is why I have to whoop peoples asses.  I don’t bother you. I don’t harass you. I could give a **** about you.  
 
This is like the Internet version of real life. I’m just minding my own business, trying to enjoy myself on this forum and little punk **** mother****er like you sniping at me for no reason at all.  You’re a hateful, little petty man.

 

I can’t do much about it over the Internet, but in real life I would just whoop your ****. If more people decided to not tolerate little punk **** ****es like you, this world would be far better. People would treat others better.  That’s your problem with all this.  You want to keep being a punk little **** and if anyone was to put you in your place, you want to wine and say it’s not fair, “I’m calling the cops.”

 

the soup vs mozzez for the ufc 269 co-main event. dana make it happen!

Edited by -idyb-
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Megasoup said:

I denied the story, but I felt I had a legal obligation to.  I was all freaked out from heaven gun and shot the day before, and I was up on a bunch of pain pills.
 

That being said, there was no difference between my story and the one reported in the news.  None.  
 

Anyway, that was two years ago.  Why are you constantly dragging that up? Why can’t you let it go? What does that have to do with you? What is your problem?  Are you ghey for me?  
 

This is why I have to whoop peoples asses.  I don’t bother you. I don’t harass you. I could give a **** about you.  
 
This is like the Internet version of real life. I’m just minding my own business, trying to enjoy myself on this forum and little punk **** mother****er like you sniping at me for no reason at all.  You’re a hateful, little petty man.

 

I can’t do much about it over the Internet, but in real life I would just whoop your ****. If more people decided to not tolerate little punk **** ****es like you, this world would be far better. People would treat others better.  That’s your problem with all this.  You want to keep being a punk little **** and if anyone was to put you in your place, you want to wine and say it’s not fair, “I’m calling the cops.”

You don't whoop anyone's **** Soup.

You have some need to be the center of attention and you get beat up by midgets.

Thats why you are constantly making up stories about beating people up. You're fantasizing about this ****, writing it here and hoping someone else joins in your bull****. 

I doubt you could beat the local 10 year old starting Karate. But the story you would tell is about you Crane kicking a whole tournament of 9th Dan's as they randomly attacked you while you were minding your own business. 

Blah blah blah is all that comes from your mouth and nobody believes it.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

You don't whoop anyone's **** Soup.

You have some need to be the center of attention and you get beat up by midgets.

Thats why you are constantly making up stories about beating people up. You're fantasizing about this ****, writing it here and hoping someone else joins in your bull****. 

I doubt you could beat the local 10 year old starting Karate. But the story you would tell is about you Crane kicking a whole tournament of 9th Dan's as they randomly attacked you while you were minding your own business. 

Blah blah blah is all that comes from your mouth and nobody believes it.

Dude, you’re ridiculous.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Soup have you tried seeing if a rope could solve your problems? Hell a bedsheet would do it. I'd say a tie but guarantee you don't own one. Just like you don't own whoever's car that is that you just took a photo of, or stole. Or maybe it's another innocent girls car who's life you once again managed to weasel your way into 

Edited by OzPride
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

i believe the soup. his hands are restricted deadly weapons. but his parking skills could definately use some improvement

Soup is one of these people who lives in a fantasy world.

I am sure he is going to convince himself that he does and can beat up groups of thugs.

You will see old Benny on the news because he got shot, sorry let me clarify, he got shot AGAIN, for sticking his big nose into others business. He will believe he is some MMA TRAINED FIGHTER, when the reality is he is some bum with an imagination. 

In the meantime, the fool will keep his stories going about how he gets in all these fights and how he's always cleaning house.

Soup thinks he is the St Louis homeless Matt Murdock 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Soup is one of these people who lives in a fantasy world.

I am sure he is going to convince himself that he does and can beat up groups of thugs.

You will see old Benny on the news because he got shot, sorry let me clarify, he got shot AGAIN, for sticking his big nose into others business. He will believe he is some MMA TRAINED FIGHTER, when the reality is he is some bum with an imagination. 

In the meantime, the fool will keep his stories going about how he gets in all these fights and how he's always cleaning house.

Soup thinks he is the St Louis homeless Matt Murdock 

 

the soup has gotten in more street fights in the last week than i have in my entire life

by now i'm pretty sure he knows how to take care of business.  i wouldnt try to take his parking spot. even if i wasnt canadian.

Edited by -idyb-
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

 

the soup has gotten in more street fights in the last week than i have in my entire life

by now i'm pretty sure he knows how to take care of business.  i wouldnt try to take his parking spot. even if i wasnt canadian.

Yeah but you've been blackout drunk and pissed yourself more so you win. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, OzPride said:

Yeah but you've been blackout drunk and pissed yourself more so you win. 

cant say ive ever pissed myself drunk before. thats still on my bucket list.  i have a bladder of steel i guess.

does pissing all over the floor while trying to hit the toilet count? ive had a few times where my dіck has turned into a sprinkler.

Edited by -idyb-
Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Social media makes Soup able to create fairytale about being some street fighter.

I'd tell that to your fictional writing **** in person too.

you wouldnt do shіt.   ive heard many stories about the soup's street fights and i am 101.38% assured that if you tried to confront mythical soup, he would roll up on your handicapped parking spot and you would be leaving in a bodybag or on a stretcher.

Edited by -idyb-
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

 

you wouldnt do shіt.   ive heard many stories about the soup's street fights and i am 101.38% assured that if you tried to confront mythical soup, he would roll up on your handicapped parking spot and you would be leaving in a bodybag or on a stretcher.

Everyone's heard of his stories,  yet the only proof we've seen when he has confronted someone he ended up in the hospital because some midget showed him who is boss.

 

Nobody is worried about Soup and his ego of fantasy. Nobody would be scared to call him a lying pos.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Everyone's heard of his stories,  yet the only proof we've seen when he has confronted someone he ended up in the hospital because some midget showed him who is boss.

 

Nobody is worried about Soup and his ego of fantasy. Nobody would be scared to call him a lying pos.

 

you just sit there young man and you think about what youve said.   the soup has a renowned reputation and a well-established history of getting into street fights. a bullet couldnt stop him. you dont want to catch those hands. 

Edited by -idyb-
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, MoZZez said:

Social media makes Soup able to create fairytale about being some street fighter.

I'd tell that to your fictional writing **** in person too.

You're just being retarded now.  It's an established fact that I have an amateur boxing record, an MMA record and a criminal record. 

 

I will say that you probably would "say it to my face," because you're the sort of sneaky little chit that knows how to push just hard enough before having to ever catch an azz-whoopin'.  Say a bunch of ignorant crap and then the moment the other guy starts to blow up, you panic and get everyone else involved and say "this guy is out of line," then start looking for security, or start dialing the police.  There are hundreds of versions of you who have managed to escape getting seriously fukked up by yours truly.

 

Just look at you now (and always,) constantly giving me trouble online, safely across a couple thousand miles of nothing special in your cold, crappy little wasted town in Saskatchewan.  You're EXACTLY that type of guy.  Everyone likes to give me crap because I am sort of a ridiculous character, but they all have an idea who I am, and they also have a good idea who you are.

Edited by Megasoup
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Megasoup said:

You're just being retarded now.  It's an established fact that I have an amateur boxing record, an MMA record and a criminal record.

 

and yes he does. i can confirm that the soup is still undefeated in professional MMA bouts. you all dont want to catch these hands.

Edited by -idyb-
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Megasoup said:

You're just being retarded now.  It's an established fact that I have an amateur boxing record, an MMA record and a criminal record. 

 

I will say that you probably would "say it to my face," because you're the sort of sneaky little chit that knows how to push just hard enough before having to ever catch an azz-whoopin'.  Say a bunch of ignorant crap and then the moment the other guy starts to blow up, you panic and get everyone else involved and say "this guy is out of line," then start looking for security, or start dialing the police.  There are hundreds of versions of you who have managed to escape getting seriously fukked up by yours truly.

 

Just look at you now (and always,) constantly giving me trouble online, safely across a couple thousand miles of nothing special in your cold, crappy little wasted town in Saskatchewan.  You're EXACTLY that type of guy.  Everyone likes to give me crap because I am sort of a ridiculous character, but they all have an idea who I am, and they also have a good idea who you are.

Wasted town in Saskatchewan. Oh the humiliation I must feel from that....

Except I love my little **** city and I haven't lived there in 3 years, now I'm in the big **** city in British Columbia. 

 

I would say it to your face soup. I would say it because I'm not scared of some fictional writer on an MMA forum who pretends to be some killer.

I'll never say it to your face because I don't travel around the world looking for hobos who cannot park a car. So ill never have the opportunity. 

I run my mouth a lot and I am fine with that. I'll run my mouth when I see a woman being abused, or a child, I'll run my mouth when someone is acting a fool and causing other innocent people distress.

If it ever comes where I run my mouth and someone tunes me up, then I guess I'll get tuned up for running my mouth. But so far, it is usually a big coward like yourself who may tell me to **** off, then they scurry away like the ****roach they are. Not because I am some big tough intimidating individual, but because like you, they are all talk.

As far as your boxing and MMA, Jesus man, if looking a fool is something you are bragging about, then have at it. The fat **** I saw in the video I'm told was you, was a joke. If that is supposed to scare anyone,then I see why the Midget walked you down.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

 

As far as your boxing and MMA, Jesus man, if looking a fool is something you are bragging about, then have at it. The fat **** I saw in the video I'm told was you, was a joke. 


 Are you talking about that fight I had against the wrestler who trained his **** off for his MMA debut, the one I had completely overwhelmed, turtled up on the ground as I was throwing bombs at his head? I finished him in one minute.

 

Do you think I’m embarrassed by that?  You are aware that kid would have mauled you, you wouldn’t have had a chance. 
 

There’s been a lot of pictures of me on this forum, I think most people would agree that was not a very fit or muscular version of me.  It didn’t matter. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It always kills me when people act like MMA fighters are the hardest people on the planet. There are millions of other athletes on the planet, who never had to get in a fist fight for a tiny amount of cash, but are still athletic and have plenty of hand-eye coordination. There's a ton of guys that would step in an MMA cage with a veteran MMA fighter and kick their asses. Does Greg Hardy ring a bell?

Go down to the YMCA and start a fight on the basketball court. See how that goes for ya, Benny.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...