Aljo vs Yan postponed again

BarbaricBob

4 minutes ago, chanman20 said:

its not a street fight you idiot, there are rules he broke the rules and therefore lost the fight. Its not hard to understand its pretty simple

You’re the one who is an idiot.  Just like football, tennis or any fast moving sport, mistakes happen.  That knee to the head was along the same lines as an inadvertent kick to the ground or eye poke. 

The guy getting his axe kicked is not supposed to be the guy declared the winner of the fight and CERTAINLY shouldn’t be named the champion of the division, for God’s sake.  

*Also this: how can someone who clearly doesn’t know how to properly punctuate dare call anyone an idiot on a forum where the means of communication, by and large, is writing? 

Edited by Megasoup
  • Like 2

Aljo doesn't deserve the belt, and he's certainly not the champion we deserve...but Yan landed an illegal blow & Aljo won an Oscar pretending to not be able to continue, thus a disqualification ensued.

Whether fans like it or not, it's pretty simple to understand and hate at the same time.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Megasoup said:

You’re the one who is an idiot.  Just like football, tennis or any fast moving sport, mistakes happen.  That knee to the head was along the same lines as an inadvertent kick to the ground or eye poke. 

The guy getting his axe kicked is not supposed to be the guy declared the winner of the fight and CERTAINLY shouldn’t be named the champion of the division, for God’s sake.  

*Also this: how can someone who clearly doesn’t know how to properly punctuate dare call anyone an idiot on a forum where the means of communication, by and large, is writing? 

my apologies lord Megasoup, you all 100% right in everything just because it was an accident that he broke the rule and the other fighter couldn't continue he should of still won the fight I really dislike aljo and don't think he should have the belt but rules are rules but forgive my stupidity lord almighty

ufc.jpg

edit: also in football and other sports you can get EJECTED for breaking the rules and for certain illegal hits so probably not the best example

Edited by chanman20

1 hour ago, chanman20 said:

my apologies lord Megasoup, you all 100% right in everything just because it was an accident that he broke the rule and the other fighter couldn't continue he should of still won the fight I really dislike aljo and don't think he should have the belt but rules are rules but forgive my stupidity lord almighty

ufc.jpg

edit: also in football and other sports you can get EJECTED for breaking the rules and for certain illegal hits so probably not the best example

So using a team sport is a good example for 1v1 fighting?

Got it.  Anthony Smith could've been UFC light heavyweight champion of the world if he had the mind of Aljo.  He got struck illegally in a very bad way by a much larger man.  Yet he didn't punk out.

15 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

So using a team sport is a good example for 1v1 fighting?

Got it.  Anthony Smith could've been UFC light heavyweight champion of the world if he had the mind of Aljo.  He got struck illegally in a very bad way by a much larger man.  Yet he didn't punk out.

he brought up the team sports or can you not read?

12 hours ago, chanman20 said:

holy **** you people have issues you said

"Just like football, tennis or any fast moving sport"

FOOTBALL IS A TEAM SPORT ALSO DOUBLES TENNIS IS A TEAM SPORT ALSO OTHER FAST MOVING SPORTS INCLUDE TEAM SPORTS

Football isn't a team sport if you're just playing catch with a good friend in a park (it's a whole lot of fun, too.)  Also, only foglets and qweers play doubles tennis; never during any time in history has it ever been considered a real sport by a serious adult.   

14 hours ago, Megasoup said:

Football isn't a team sport if you're just playing catch with a good friend in a park (it's a whole lot of fun, too.)  Also, only foglets and qweers play doubles tennis; never during any time in history has it ever been considered a real sport by a serious adult.   

actually you got me there lmao