Volk vs KZ, Aljo vs Yan official for UFC 273 in April

BarbaricBob

On 1/12/2022 at 7:17 AM, MauroPedrosa said:

Should’ve been Triple C Cejudo

I was never the biggest Henry fan, but I would have preferred this as well. The possibility of a 3 division champ would be worth the watch. Dana said no because Henry's been gone, but you know damn well he would let Brock fight Francis or let Rousey fight Pena if they wanted to come back. I also think Henry beats Volk.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BarbaricBob said:

I was never the biggest Henry fan, but I would have preferred this as well. The possibility of a 3 division champ would be worth the watch. Dana said no because Henry's been gone, but you know damn well he would let Brock fight Francis or let Rousey fight Pena if they wanted to come back. I also think Henry beats Volk.

lol wut

He was humping legs at 125. He would get his block knocked off at 145.

On 1/15/2022 at 4:44 AM, BarbaricBob said:

I think Dana was very important for the sport and can be a cool guy but he's so damn hypocritical (as you exposed) that it's hard to take anything he says seriously

On 1/15/2022 at 5:44 AM, BarbaricBob said:

Brock v Francis and Rousey v Pena would not have been their debut in that division though?

I'm pretty sure he'd let Cejudo come back to fight Brandon if he wanted.

• Like 1