What would you prefer to pick?   

7 members have voted

1. 1. What would you prefer to pick?

• All fights all events
    • Main cards all events
    • Numbered events only
    • Numbered main cards only
    • All fights numbered mains only for other events

@Decompoze you know you're gonna do it again mate! 

Please register your interest below if you'd like to participate in the only thing that keeps the UFC section alive.

@Bubba_Sparks

@cashfl0w

@Yes_Daddy

@chanman20

@juice64011

@BART-O-LINI

@bigdw35/Ufcfan_1

@Bwana

@Conceive-Believe-Achieve

@Dark_Horse

@Decompoze

@Fred_Flink_Stoned

@graham_240

@gadgets19

@-idyb- not you 

@Jolldan

@Me_Against_The_World

@skillandpower

@thestorm-1

@VertFTW

All welcome except @-idyb-

Edited by OzPride
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

no thanks. i'm retired and i got no more room on the  mantle to store my belts and trophies from last years haul. best of luck to ya'll. youre gonna need to step up your prediction games if you expect me to come out of retirement next year  to defend my title.

2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

no thanks. i'm retired and i got no more room on the  mantle to store my belts and trophies from last years haul. best of luck to ya'll. youre gonna need to step up your prediction games if you expect me to come out of retirement next year  to defend my title.

On behalf of everyone here, foad.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Ask @-idyb- he's in charge.

no. i offered my services to decompoze for me to be in charge of certifying the event results and standings. but thats as far as i'll go.

i already ran last years tournaments. i aint running shіt this year.  i'm relaxing and enjoying my retirement, admiring my belts and trophies from last years haul and living the pampered life.

i'm definately not coming out of retirement for any of you weight cutting cans. ya'll are only worthy of competing in the early prelims.  the only way i'll even consider it is if mcmod comes out of hibernation to run it, just so i can win the damn thing back-to-back.  i need to get my redemption ever since dan hooker screwed me out of my riightful 2018 win. since then ive been itching for mcmod to shake my hand and congratulate me and wrap that belt around my waist.

sorry bro but thats the only way i'll ever return to the prediction game. im only in it to win it, and if @Mcmax3000 aint running it, then i aint interested because ive already accomplished everything else in the sport and i have nothing left to prove. i'm only competing for legacy now,   and the only way that i can see myself ever coming back is for my 2018 redemption.   mcmod putting that belt around my waist would be just as iconic and humiliating as france surrendering to  germany in WW2 after signing off inside the same train that the WW1 armistice was signed.  i dont think i'm gonna settle for anything else this year.

Edited by -idyb-

I would consider it if it's main card only for Fight Nights.  PPV numbered events we can pick the whole damn card.

I had enough money to walk out on that dump of a company Amazon but I will have to get a job at some point this year.  When every Tom, D!ck, Harry and Rando Bobando is polluting 30+ Fight Night cards and a third of them get canceled/postponed or Harry Rando de Jerkoff with a 6-3 record on the regional scene steps in on a short notice.  Yeah I don't have time for all of that.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

I would consider it if it's main card only for Fight Nights.  PPV numbered events we can pick the whole damn card.

I had enough money to walk out on that dump of a company Amazon but I will have to get a job at some point this year.  When every Tom, D!ck, Harry and Rando Bobando is polluting 30+ Fight Night cards and a third of them get canceled/postponed or Harry Rando de Jerkoff with a 6-3 record on the regional scene steps in on a short notice.  Yeah I don't have time for all of that.

I actually like this idea. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I think he couldn't handle Logan not appearing in the JA finale and has given up on life as a result. 

Can't say I blame him. But given you're as much of a JA geek as me now you know how much he despises TBN lol 

Devils sounds awesome though 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, OzPride said:

-1 for not taking advantage of "Royale with cheese"

I'm not sure which one this is 

royale-with-cheese-pulp-fiction.gif

Hut Hut refers to Chookagian.

Cause like Holly Holm and her "HISH HISH"

All Chookagian does inside the octagon whenever she does anything is go "HUT HUT"