Where Do You Stand on the Following?

POTUF

Where Do You Stand on the Following?   

8 members have voted

1. 1. Where Do You Stand on the Following?

• We live in a simulation
    • We don't live in a simulation.
    • There is a God
    • There is no God
    • Karma exists
    • There is no karma
    • We're alone in the universe
    • There are other life forms in the universe
    • Tito Tapped
    • Chael Won
    • Bush Did 9/11
    • Osama Did 9/11

40 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

what a weird poll...it said to pick all of them or none of them....so i picked all of them

Weird. I was able to pick. Now you have to leave your picks in the thread.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Poll would almost work better as a percentage because I'm not 100% on any of these

90% chance we don't live in a simulation 

99% there is no God

75% chance there is no karma

99.99% chance we're no alone in the universe

101% chance TITO TAPPED!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, POTUF said:

Poll would almost work better as a percentage because I'm not 100% on any of these

99% there is no God

101% chance TITO TAPPED!

100% chance we don't live in a simulation

100% there is a Creator (God)

100% there is karma (you reap what you sow)

100% we are alone

100% teetoe tapped

fight.gif

The amount of stars in the known universe with planets that are potentially in the habitable zone of those systems, it's statistically impossible we are alone m9.

• Like 4

Just now, POTUF said:

The amount of stars in the known universe with planets that are potentially in the habitable zone of those systems, it's statistically impossible we are alone m9.

StAtIsTiCaLlY sPeAkInG

fook them stats m8

- Atheists when you mention the statistics surrounding our galaxy/earth/humans existing against all odds.

• Like 1

Just now, SVTContour98 said:

StAtIsTiCaLlY sPeAkInG

fook them stats m8

- Atheists when you mention the statistics surrounding our galaxy/earth/humans existing against all odds.

I take it back. There is no intelligent life in the universe 😁

• Haha 2

I feel like ive gotten diggled by karma and the only reason I'm not more certain it exists is because there are a lot of kids that die of cancer every year and considering that, if karma exists, that would imply some sort of afterlife where they're rewarded and that's just fantasy 

• Thanks 1

For reference tho, I was telling somebody just this spring that I haven't gotten a ticket in 18 years and have only been to the doctor once in the same time span and then proceeded to get a ticket and get bed ridden on 3 separate occasions so i humbly accepted getting thrown for 5 by the Karma Gods. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

what makes you lean this way?

I'm having trouble wording it but I will try.

With the vastness of space, I think it's statistically probable that there are other planets with living organisms and intelligent life.

If there is really only one planet like earth, one exceptionally intelligent being in humans, and only one extremely complex but almost perfect ecosystem, I think something that unique would have to be intentionally made. It would be unlikely that it's just a bunch of random events creating only our world and no other ones like it. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, POTUF said:

99% there is no God

101% chance TITO TAPPED!

Pretty much this.

On the creator thing I’m starting to lean more 90% no instead of 99% no, but I think the creator has Hawkeye level power and not Thanos level power. Some people’s lives are just a sandwich of chit from beginning to end.

On a personal level, I’m a person who tends to do better in life when my output is also positive and I feel good about the things I do. It feels like there’s a reward system, but that might just be confirmation bias. A lot of sociopaths just get success in life without caring about other people and I don’t see them being punished here in this life.

Deja vus are also freaky. I’ve had some that spanned years. Like dreams that literally came true, but some people say that deja vus are just instant information going to the memories folder in your brain accidentally.

Who am I to say for sure?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, MauroPedrosa said:

Pretty much this.

On the creator thing I’m starting to lean more 90% no instead of 99% no, but I think the creator has Hawkeye level power and not Thanos level power. Some people’s lives are just a sandwich of chit from beginning to end.

On a personal level, I’m a person who tends to do better in life when my output is also positive and I feel good about the things I do. It feels like there’s a reward system, but that might just be confirmation bias. A lot of sociopaths just get success in life without caring about other people and I don’t see them being punished here in this life.

Deja vus are also freaky. I’ve had some that spanned years. Like dreams that literally came true, but some people say that deja vus are just instant information going to the memories folder in your brain accidentally.

Who am I to say for sure?

I almost brought this up last night and wanted to add the question.

Do you believe in Deja Vu and or Predetermined Destiny?

9 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

I didn't realize people debated deja vu. Or maybe theres a scientific explanation for some people but out of any of the things in the poll or mentioned afterwards, those 2 are the most up for debate ^ I can see why people believe in both. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Have you considered the 3rd option ?, a memory from reincarnation.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Have you considered the 3rd option ?, a memory from reincarnation.

Wouldn't your former self have to already have been in that exact situation before tho for it feel like it's been relived? 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, POTUF said:

Wouldn't your former self have to already have been in that exact situation before tho for it feel like it's been relived? 

Exactly, feeling like Deja Vu.... the true definition of the word.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Exactly, feeling like Deja Vu.... the true definition of the word.

Just now, MauroPedrosa said:

Right. I think this one is the least plausible 

Yea i would sooner believe its a result of the multi verse theory before I believe in deja vu from reincarnation. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, POTUF said:

Yea i would sooner believe its a result of the multi verse theory before I believe in deja vu from reincarnation. 

I was just tossing in option #3 for the "tin foil" crowd.

Carry on

• Like 2