Jump to content

Raulpage Rosas Jr Appreciation


POTUF
 Share

Recommended Posts

Don't make fun of this kid's looks.  He's only 17 years old, for one.  If he were to come here and read the things you were saying, it could make him terribly upset.  Also, getting a chance to fight in Dana White's Contender series is an impressive feat at any age.  At age 17...that's incredible!  Raul Rosas is literally the example of an incredible, one-of-a-kind person and you guys are making fun of his looks.  

 

I think he is handsome in a very unique way and I have nothing but respect for this fighter.  

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Megasoup said:

Don't make fun of this kid's looks.  He's only 17 years old, for one.  If he were to come here and read the things you were saying, it could make him terribly upset.  Also, getting a chance to fight in Dana White's Contender series is an impressive feat at any age.  At age 17...that's incredible!  Raul Rosas is literally the example of an incredible, one-of-a-kind person and you guys are making fun of his looks.  

 

I think he is handsome in a very unique way and I have nothing but respect for this fighter.  

You guys have the same nose.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 weeks later...
2 hours ago, skillandpower said:

This kid will be pushed to be a cash cow very soon 

I think the UFC still dreams of a fighter that will represent Mexico and be a drawer for that market which is huge.

Yair bro..

 

But yeah if this kid can get some wins he may be on to something big..he has mic skills that attract attention...just needs to keep winning.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

Yair bro..

 

But yeah if this kid can get some wins he may be on to something big..he has mic skills that attract attention...just needs to keep winning.

Yair fights every 2 years, good luck with that....they'll drop him from the roster sometime.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, skillandpower said:

This kid will be pushed to be a cash cow very soon 

I think the UFC still dreams of a fighter that will represent Mexico and be a drawer for that market which is huge.

Lol, is the Mexican market really that big? Don't remember Cain particularly moving the needle.

The UFC only targets one market these days: The casuals.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/22/2022 at 6:00 AM, Megasoup said:

Don't make fun of this kid's looks.  He's only 17 years old, for one.  If he were to come here and read the things you were saying, it could make him terribly upset.  Also, getting a chance to fight in Dana White's Contender series is an impressive feat at any age.  At age 17...that's incredible!  Raul Rosas is literally the example of an incredible, one-of-a-kind person and you guys are making fun of his looks.  

 

I think he is handsome in a very unique way and I have nothing but respect for this fighter.  

Come to think of it he does have that 'just a splash of downs' Megasoup look to him. 

Edited by OzPride
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...