Jose Aldo

VertFTW

24 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

Aldo would beat Conor today imo

Also, he should had an immediate rematch but Conor never defended any title he won which ias sad and messed up.

And by the way I like Conor but let's keep it real

Conor is quite a bit bigger now and Aldo got smaller.  Looks like Conor is coming back 3 weight classes heavier than Aldo.

I did just read an article yesterday that Aldo's long time coach Andre Pederneiras wants him to retire.  Doesn't want him to risk any late career injuries.  Nothing to prove he shouldn't have any fought that nut sniffing can Merab.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Conor is quite a bit bigger now and Aldo got smaller.  Looks like Conor is coming back 3 weight classes heavier than Aldo.

I did just read an article yesterday that Aldo's long time coach Andre Pederneiras wants him to retire.  Doesn't want him to risk any late career injuries.  Nothing to prove he shouldn't have any fought that nut sniffing can Merab.

Good point m8

Nothing to prove good point

15 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

Junior wants Cruz at 283/ Rio de Janeiro,   -I doubt Cruz accepts

Aldo just retired and they released him from the last fight on his contract.  He's free to go box.  Easier weight cuts he could go 140 or 147.  Just don't mess the top dogs in those divisions.

10 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

I hope so... actually not really.  I would like to go see him box some younger cats that are 8-3-1 and can't sniff nuts.  He's been making bantamweight so 140 in boxing should be easy.  He can get the legend's meal against some donkey in the co-main of either Anderson, Vitor or JDS main account some potato they're going to beat up.

• Thanks 1

Great fighter.  Some insane finishes (Swanson, Mendes, KZ), and what he did to poor Faber was absolutely brutal. Doesn't quite make my UFC Mount Rushmore, but is very very close.

Feels like the right time to retire.  No shame in going 3-1 in your last 4 fights, but he was probably never going to fight for a belt again.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Great fighter.  Some insane finishes (Swanson, Mendes, KZ), and what he did to poor Faber was absolutely brutal. Doesn't quite make my UFC Mount Rushmore, but is very very close.

Feels like the right time to retire.  No shame in going 3-1 in your last 4 fights, but he was probably never going to fight for a belt again.

If he didn't sign a contract to fight the ultimate jock sniffer he would've fought for bantamweight gold.  He could've straight up benched himself and waited on Aljo and TJ to sort things out.  I'd like to know who the hell his manager is. 

"Hey Jose we got the opportunity of a lifetime!  We can fight a d!ck sucker that trains with Sterling and won't fight him anyway!  Isn't that great?"

• Like 1