UFC on ESPN 42/ Holland vs Thompson/ Orlando

Bezerker101

This actually looks like non PPV card of the year.  That usually means it will suck.  That's also not saying much since they've given us hot garbage even for PPV numbered events for years.

I'll say this they should use the smaller APEX cage for any non PPV card.  I often look forward to APEX events that look poor on paper because you can't run for your life in there.  Wonderbread wouldn't have the distance necessary to keep Big Mouth from smacking him upside his 40 year old head in the 25' cage.

Even an old RDA back up at 170 against Bam Bam would be so much better if the action is forced.

I would be willing for some sort of middle ground that they use at all events.  They got 25' APEX cage that used to be inside smaller venues they no longer hold.  They got 30' for everything else.  Strikeforce used a 26' hexagon which IMO is the ideal cage for fist fighting.  The stats year after year show more finishes in the small cage and more decisions in the big one.

Ban James Krause trained fighters and large cages.  Less opportunity for judges to rob mother****ers for half their check.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Why is Brunson the underdog?

Good question considering Brunson has never been submitted.  Jack's actually been tapped.  Jack hasn't had a KO since his first few fights on the regional circuit.  He's sprinkled in some TKO's over the last dozen years.  This card appears to have several hot dogs.

• Like 1

On 11/20/2022 at 7:41 PM, cashfl0w said:

Why is Brunson the underdog?

On 11/20/2022 at 9:47 PM, Bezerker101 said:

Probably bcoz Joker humiliated The Action Man in his last and Brunson got KO'd 2nd rd in his last .

On 11/20/2022 at 11:34 PM, PlatinumClegg said:

Good question considering Brunson has never been submitted.  Jack's actually been tapped.  Jack hasn't had a KO since his first few fights on the regional circuit.  He's sprinkled in some TKO's over the last dozen years.  This card appears to have several hot dogs.

Nevermind. He flopped out of the fight.

It was just a case of James Krause leaking that Brunson was injured to the oddsmaker.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

Nevermind. He flopped out of the fight.

It was just a case of James Krause leaking that Brunson was injured to the oddsmaker.

Fortunately I did not invest in Brunson/ Hermansson and probably won't invest in Dolidze/ Hermansson-

image.png.3e8c9dddcc77ff3b522394c931679cc9.png

• Bezerker101 changed the title to UFC on ESPN 42/ Holland vs Thompson/ Orlando