Why did it take this long to put over Krylov?

cashfl0w

This dude has been a star for years. I have to believe he would beat Hill for the belt. The fight with Prochazka will probably be the biggest thing to ever happen at LHW.

What do you think? Why do they treat Krylov like that? IMHO, Al Capone (or whatever his nickname is now.. we're sticking with Al Capone) should have just cornered Baldie and slapped him out of Reebok Classics a long time ago. 

Say stupid chit below.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

This dude has been a star for years. I have to believe he would beat Hill for the belt. The fight with Prochazka will probably be the biggest thing to ever happen at LHW.

What do you think? Why do they treat Krylov like that? IMHO, Al Capone (or whatever his nickname is now.. we're sticking with Al Capone) should have just cornered Baldie and slapped him out of Reebok Classics a long time ago. 

Say stupid chit below.

He’s a bum. A nobody. Prelim fighter

9 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Say stupid chit below.

I agree, he's proven himself a quality contender and deserves a shot at the belt....not sure why the delay.

Apparently the Putinophile realized he was about to be blacked on live television, so he claimed a foodborne illness as the reason he couldn't fight. It's like a runner pulling up lame when they realize there's no way they can win.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ijosef said:

Apparently the Putinophile realized he was about to be blacked on live television, so he claimed a foodborne illness as the reason he couldn't fight. It's like a runner pulling up lame when they realize there's no way they can win.

Imagine believing Krylov was about to lose to this crash test dummy with no route to a victory. lol

Also, we're free from the groupthink on these forums. You can go post that trash on Bloody Elbow, until they finally get shut down like they should. Most of us are aware that crap in Ukraine has been going on for nine years, the Ukrainians along the Donbas wear Nazi insignia on their uniforms, and that the only result from that nonsense on my life is a negative impact on my wallet. It's a real long money laundering operation, and it's damaging our country.

So shove your 'Putinophile' comments in your ****.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/26/2023 at 7:15 AM, ijosef said:

Outstanding cuckpost

• Like 4

11 hours ago, skillandpower said:

I hate to say it but the dude definitely likes to pick some easy fights lately

He's looking for the fastest and easiest stepping stones he can find. Almost got finished by a fat lightweight, immediately left the weight class. lol

Let's hear him say Rakhmonov's name. Let's hear him respond to Bo Nickal. There's a reason he keeps talking about Pereira and Adesanya.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

He's looking for the fastest and easiest stepping stones he can find. Almost got finished by a fat lightweight, immediately left the weight class. lol

Let's hear him say Rakhmonov's name. Let's hear him respond to Bo Nickal. There's a reason he keeps talking about Pereira and Adesanya.

True he knows how much easier would be to fight these two guys.

But it would be hilarious tho if Pereira would catch him early and dude gets stiff

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, ijosef said:

I'm surprised that people still use the term "cuck" unironically. 

Is this the forum equivalent to OAN and Breitbart?

It wasn't unironically.

We get it. You watch CNN. You support the new thing. You support everything they tell you to support. You're one of those that was like "wE cAn'T vOtE fOr tRuMp!!! He'S gOnNa StArT wW3!!!!" And now you're all like "wW3 iS wOrTh iT iF uKrAiNe iS fReE!!!!!!!"

LOL.. Goober.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, ijosef said:

I'm surprised that people still use the term "cuck" unironically. 

Is this the forum equivalent to OAN and Breitbart?

You're the definition of cuck. You fcking people really think you are smart. You will literally kill your own children just for a few likes from anonymous online simpletons. 

And no matter how many times you are factually, ethically and morally you are proven wrong, you still double down every time. You have a genuine brain disease.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/1/2023 at 6:59 AM, cashfl0w said:

1. He destroyed burns

2. He wants to fight whittaker

3. Nobody knows if he will return to 170 or not

4. No

5. He probably has no idea who bum nickal is

6. Yes. He wants to fight the top guys in middleweight 

33 minutes ago, chimaevsmesh said:

1. He destroyed burns

2. He wants to fight whittaker

3. Nobody knows if he will return to 170 or not

4. No

5. He probably has no idea who bum nickal is

6. Yes. He wants to fight the top guys in middleweight 

IMG_20230302_111708.thumb.jpg.be776638566e68b53589d0338e8bf479.jpg

Your definition of destroyed is way different than mine. 

8 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

It wasn't unironically.

We get it. You watch CNN. You support the new thing. You support everything they tell you to support. You're one of those that was like "wE cAn'T vOtE fOr tRuMp!!! He'S gOnNa StArT wW3!!!!" And now you're all like "wW3 iS wOrTh iT iF uKrAiNe iS fReE!!!!!!!"

LOL.. Goober.

Yes, it was used unironically, as evidenced by the subsequent "you're the definition of cuck" statement. Unironic is exactly what it was. However, it's ultimately semantics and I only wrote that because I didn't think people used "cuck" as a legit insult anymore and only used it to poke fun at those who (once) did. 

Do you know that I used to be an avid Rush Limbaugh listener? I still think he's one of, if not the greatest radio talkshow hosts to have ever done it. I don't know where you're getting these assumptions from - certainly can't be just because I called Krylov a Putinophile (he shies away from talking about it, but he clearly supports Dunbas separatism and identifies as Russian). 

There's a wide spectrum of political views and not some red/blue binary. I'm well aware of the fact that Ukraine is a basket case of a nation and has a great deal of corruption. I'm also aware that there is a lot of pro-Russian sympathies in the eastern part of the country (where Russian is the most commonly spoken language), particularly in Krylov's home oblast. Yes, there have been neo-nazi movements in Ukraine. That doesn't change the fact that Putin has waged a war of naked aggression by invading a sovereign state and annexing their territory. He has his reasons - particularly the encroachment of NATO on what used to be the Russian sphere of influence - but he doesn't have much of a defense for this war. 

4 hours ago, Dark_Horse said:

You're the definition of cuck. You fcking people really think you are smart. You will literally kill your own children just for a few likes from anonymous online simpletons. 

And no matter how many times you are factually, ethically and morally you are proven wrong, you still double down every time. You have a genuine brain disease.

I gotta ask... who are "you people"? Who are the online simpletons who give "us" likes for killing our own children? Who has proven "us" (whatever definition you're using for that) factually/ethically/morally wrong, and on what subjects? 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, ijosef said:

Yes, it was used unironically, as evidenced by the subsequent "you're the definition of cuck" statement. Unironic is exactly what it was. However, it's ultimately semantics and I only wrote that because I didn't think people used "cuck" as a legit insult anymore and only used it to poke fun at those who (once) did. 

Do you know that I used to be an avid Rush Limbaugh listener? I still think he's one of, if not the greatest radio talkshow hosts to have ever done it. I don't know where you're getting these assumptions from - certainly can't be just because I called Krylov a Putinophile (he shies away from talking about it, but he clearly supports Dunbas separatism and identifies as Russian). 

There's a wide spectrum of political views and not some red/blue binary. I'm well aware of the fact that Ukraine is a basket case of a nation and has a great deal of corruption. I'm also aware that there is a lot of pro-Russian sympathies in the eastern part of the country (where Russian is the most commonly spoken language), particularly in Krylov's home oblast. Yes, there have been neo-nazi movements in Ukraine. That doesn't change the fact that Putin has waged a war of naked aggression by invading a sovereign state and annexing their territory. He has his reasons - particularly the encroachment of NATO on what used to be the Russian sphere of influence - but he doesn't have much of a defense for this war. 

I gotta ask... who are "you people"? Who are the online simpletons who give "us" likes for killing our own children? Who has proven "us" (whatever definition you're using for that) factually/ethically/morally wrong, and on what subjects? 

"You people" = Look in the mirror. 

Subjects = everything you plss and moan about that never even existed three years ago. 

• Thanks 2

22 hours ago, ijosef said:

Neo-nazi movements or entire military branches in Donbas wearing Nazi insignia on their arms? Don't dress it up and make it pretty. Also, those regions have been shelling Russia for nine years now. Naked aggression, my ****. Your media just refuses to give you the whole story.

The difference between you and me is that I'm thinking about my people first. I don't care if Putin takes that region of Ukraine. My food being cheap, my gas being cheap, those things are all paramount to me. I'm not a virtue signaling dude. I don't give a **** about Yemen, same as I don't care about that region of Ukraine. Wars are happening, yes. I'm not required to care them, no. The man in the TV can't decide that I care about something.  That's where you and I differ.

• Thanks 1

This thread is absolutely delivering

Has everything from Krylov to Chimaev being a can to cuckposting to neo Nazis to Ukranian war to Putin back to Chimaev being a can again

10/10 would try again

• Thanks 1

On 3/2/2023 at 8:38 AM, chimaevsmesh said:

He wants to fight whittaker

Lol no he doesn't 

There's literally a video of him saying he doesn't want to fight Whittaker.

He doesn't want that smoke

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/20/2023 at 1:59 AM, chimaevsmesh said:

He’s a bum. A nobody. Prelim fighter

🤡

Back a week later from Covid. lol

On 2/26/2023 at 1:15 AM, ijosef said:

Good call.. 🤡

On 2/21/2023 at 8:26 PM, cashfl0w said:

Fought tougher competition than Chimaev.

Did so again tonight, and won. 

15 minutes ago, ijosef said:

Turns out all the NATO-supplied free weaponry couldn't help Ryan Spann from falling into that triangle. It was like watching a gazelle jump into the mouth of a lion.

Spann either stops you, or looks for a way out of there.

• Like 1