Hardy Vs Davies.

CHUCKYBUTTY

There is a lot of talk from both fighters stating they would like to fight each other at UFC99 Germany.

I think this fight has a lot of potential as both fighters are coming of very impressive wins.

I find this fight hard to call and will go for a S/D, But if i had to pick anyone it would have to be the Irish Hand Grinade, as he has more experience and a hell of a chin.

What are your thoughts on this match up?

There is a lot of talk from both fighters stating they would like to fight each other at UFC99 Germany.

I think this fight has a lot of potential as both fighters are coming of very impressive wins.

I find this fight hard to call and will go for a S/D' date=' But if i had to pick anyone it would have to be the Irish Hand Grinade, as he has more experience and a hell of a chin.

What are your thoughts on this match up?[/quote']

I absolutely love both of these guys and if it does get signed I would be delighted. I'm going to nip over there for the weekend regardless of the card, but that would be mega!

I probably give the edge to Davis cos of his experience, but it is a tough tough one to call. There will defo be fireworks!

I absolutely love both of these guys and if it does get signed I would be delighted. I'm going to nip over there for the weekend regardless of the card' date=' but that would be mega!

I probably give the edge to Davis cos of his experience, but it is a tough tough one to call. There will defo be fireworks![/quote']

cuz of experience? u know Hardy has more fights then him right?

cuz of experience? u know Hardy has more fights then him right?

Thanks Storm I didnt know that,

What i meant was experience in the UFC against good solid experienced fighters.(that is not meant to disrespect Hardy or anyone Hardy has faught),

Going the distance with Swick and Lytle takes some doing, and i dont think Hardy has faught anyone like them, (but i may be wrong)

yeah I think Davis is great too' date=' just have someone new to nuthug since 95.

as it stands, Im going to 99 alone, you're planning to go over right? maybe we can hook up for a bottle of Warsteiner or 2.[/quote']

Yeh cool man, sounds good. Me and my bro are going to head over on the friday night probably, so I'll p.m. you once we have tickets sorted and know where we're staying and stuff.

Archived