Oh...so sorry

TheGoldenBoy

First let me indroduce myself. My name is Jason Leigh. Google me and after 15.600 Jennifer Jason Leigh articles you might find out a little about me. I started off as a fan just like most of you yet about 15 years earlier before MMA became the cool thing to do. In a nutshell I wrestled before that was cool and was intro'd to Sambo before the 1st UFC. See I'm already bored so in a nutshell I have managed, trained competed and promoted with and against the best in the world. I quit MMA before most of you became a fan but still get calls from some of the top names in the buisness. For you...the fans I will sometime post inside info but only after I have had a few dozen beers. Bla, bla, bla and bla.

Bottom line is you want to be me. You can't be so try not to hate. As bored as I get with MMA I always enjoy trolling all the noobs. Thats why I am here....and thats why I am you hero. Someone compared me with some Kimbo thread. I actually got Kimbo invovled with MMA so thats why my threads stay and your crappy "what if" threads get deleted.

GB

First let me indroduce myself. My name is Jason Leigh. Google me and after 15.600 Jennifer Jason Leigh articles you might find out a little about me. I started off as a fan just like most of you yet about 15 years earlier before MMA became the cool thing to do. In a nutshell I wrestled before that was cool and was intro'd to Sambo before the 1st UFC. See I'm already bored so in a nutshell I have managed' date=' trained competed and promoted with and against the best in the world. I quit MMA before most of you became a fan but still get calls from some of the top names in the buisness. For you...the fans I will sometime post inside info but only after I have had a few dozen beers. Bla, bla, bla and bla.

Bottom line is you want to be me. You can't be so try not to hate. As bored as I get with MMA I always enjoy trolling all the noobs. Thats why I am here....and thats why I am you hero. Someone compared me with some Kimbo thread. I actually got Kimbo invovled with MMA so thats why my threads stay and your crappy "what if" threads get deleted.

GB[/quote']

Actually when I googled you, you came up after just a few JJL's. What I found was articles in response to you & Evan Tanner being friends. The only fighter info I found showed no pic and stats were 1-0 so I don't know if this was you or not. But anywho...hats off to you for your accomplishments in the world of mma and the UFC. But why the over the top ego about it? Does it have anything to do with being "banned from the sport"? What's that about anyway?

Actually when I googled you' date=' you came up after just a few JJL's. What I found was articles in response to you & Evan Tanner being friends. The only fighter info I found showed no pic and stats were 1-0 so I don't know if this was you or not. But anywho...hats off to you for your accomplishments in the world of mma and the UFC. But why the over the top ego about it? Does it have anything to do with being "banned from the sport"? What's that about anyway?[/quote']

i don't remember them saying he was banned from the sport, he said that a lot of his posts got deleted off other websites.

i don't remember them saying he was banned from the sport' date=' he said that a lot of his posts got deleted off other websites.[/quote']

Ok, I went back and read his (GB's) blog and here's where I got it. I do need to correct and say it doesn't say he was banned from the sport but it gives me that impression anyway because the title and closing lines are "Banned but still supporting the sport". So that's where I got that he was banned from the sport. And I'm trying to get GB or someone to clear that up for me.http://myfantasymma.com/blog/2009/02/11_Banned_But_Still_Supporting_The_Sport.asp

Well I'm pretty damn happy with my life and who I am, so at the risk of offending GD I definitely don't want to be him!

But saying that, if he is everything you guys say he is then I'm pretty excited about what he can bring to the table. As I said, I'm always open to learn new things, and if reading some of the stuff he comes out with can help me do that then it can only be good right?

I'm not banned from the sport. I've been banned on every forum I've posted on including ones that were named after me. I usually have a little too much fun but at the end of the day I'm always asked back. When I hear legit rumors or news I usually post it and thats why most of the forums just deal with the rest of my BS. Besides I like to have fun because the sport and talking about it bores me.

Wow' date=' yea so for the record, if I do hate on you, its not because I want to be you. Its mainly because you are obviously someone I want nothing to do with. Cheers! haha[/quote']

So stop following him around like a school girl with a crush.

You will never win a match of wits here. You have proven that on many occasions.

WTF is the hate for GB' date=' he seems like a cool as$ person, with lots of knowledge and insight, By the way, I would like either G or Brewster to do an interview with our questions for him.[/quote']

LOL, GB is a good man. Not only because of his knowledge and participation in this sport we all love, but also because he would be the first to help someone who was in need.

I know this man, he is my friend. He has a gift. That can't be helped. But there are always the haters that wish they knew the people he knows. Could do the things he has done. You get the point.

LOL' date=' GB is a good man. Not only because of his knowledge and participation in this sport we all love, but also because he would be the first to help someone who was in need.

I know this man, he is my friend. He has a gift. That can't be helped. But there are always the haters that wish they knew the people he knows. Could do the things he has done. You get the point.[/quote']

I think the coolest thing is that he knew Evan Tanner personally.

I can't speak for GB because I don't know him at all but he's obviously been heavily involved in mma for a long time. No matter how exciting something is, I believe it's always possible to get burned out on it. Being a professional skydiver was a dream come true for me for a long time but these days, I honestly don't even want to look at a parachute.

I'm still confused about why MMA bores him. Or anyone.

Im gonna go out on a limb and say its because of how long he has been involved and how much. This man knows A LOT! Once you put so much dedication towards something and learning so much to where u could be accused of having a Phd in MMA. Theres really not much more to do with it ya know. I dont know. Thats just my thought on it.

I guess your points make sense logically, but I dont really get it. I dont see myself ever getting bored of my favourite sports. Competitive wise maybe, but watching and supporting, I cant see it. Horses for courses I guess.

ps: Pro sky diving sounds pretty sick. Thats one thing I have never done that I really want to try!

Why is Dave so upset!? I MUST be missing something that was edited or something.

Hes mad because GB has more recognition on here than he does. And he let GB get under his skin by arguing with him and losing and now he hates GB. And it seems he is the only one that doesnt like GB so everyone is trying to explain to him but he feels alone and backed into a corner. lol. That last part was an exadgeration, but it sounded good;) LOL. I guess hes just haivng a bad day and being Dave. Who knows

I'm not banned from the sport. I've been banned on every forum I've posted on including ones that were named after me. I usually have a little too much fun but at the end of the day I'm always asked back. When I hear legit rumors or news I usually post it and thats why most of the forums just deal with the rest of my BS. Besides I like to have fun because the sport and talking about it bores me.

My bad, sorry for the misunderstanding. Thanks for clearing that up though.

You sir' date=' are insane. Sparring and training, and getting your **** whooped is one thing. Jumping out of a plane 2 kilometers in the air is NOT COOL lol. Well it is cool, but it is not cool as in safe. Looks fun, but I cannot say that it is my cup of tea.[/quote']

Honestly. I would rather jump out of a plane than get hit with a right hook from Rampge or Rashad or Chuck or a knee from A. Silva. LOL

So stop following him around like a school girl with a crush.

You will never win a match of wits here. You have proven that on many occasions.

Sorry, Ive never been into circle jerks. Those occasions you speak of probably had something to do with that. And following him around? No sir, that would be you and the others that have been touting this guy as the jesus christ of MMA. Im not buying, sorry.

I'm still confused about why MMA bores him. Or anyone.

Like what most wrote here I am just bored with it. I still order the shows but its more an excuse to cookout and have a few beers. Most of my friends that watch MMA didn't care for it until it became the "cool thing". There are only so many times you can rehash the same old MMA conversations before you get tired of talking about it. When I do talk to my friends who are still in the buinsess we usually don't talk about the sport.

I'll relate the skydiving thing to mma; I wouldn't get in the ring with a professional fighter without proper training/ equipment. I'd get killed. Skydiving seems crazy and I won't lie, stepping out of an aircraft in flight is a serious commitment but with certified instructors and the right equipment, the reward in a safe landing is tremendous. I imagine having your hand raised in victory is a similar feeling.

As for the burnout from it, it's still a great sport and I love it but after so many years of it all day every day, and especially the political and business side, it just wore me out. I guess that's why I can relate to GB when he says he's bored with mma.

LOL' date=' GB is a good man. Not only because of his knowledge and participation in this sport we all love, but also because he would be the first to help someone who was in need.

I know this man, he is my friend. He has a gift. That can't be helped. But there are always the haters that wish they knew the people he knows. Could do the things he has done. You get the point.[/quote']

well, not liking how he posts is not hating on him. anyone that has the resume he has presented deserves props, but im pretty use to trollers, so most of his posts that have what people here have perceived as "arrogant" is more an lol to me than a slap in the face.

GB is GB, crippler is crippler lols, thats how i look at it.

well' date=' not liking how he posts is not hating on him. anyone that has the resume he has presented deserves props, but im pretty use to trollers, so most of his posts that have what people here have perceived as "arrogant" is more an lol to me than a slap in the face.

GB is GB, crippler is crippler lols, thats how i look at it.[/quote']

And Crippler is a good man as well.

Like what most wrote here I am just bored with it. I still order the shows but its more an excuse to cookout and have a few beers. Most of my friends that watch MMA didn't care for it until it became the "cool thing". There are only so many times you can rehash the same old MMA conversations before you get tired of talking about it. When I do talk to my friends who are still in the buinsess we usually don't talk about the sport.

Cool, thats fair enough. I suppose its kinda like the whole work thing. I mean when me and my pals are out we sure as shi* don't talk office life! Thanks for answering dude, rock on.

Archived