Ultimate Cyber Fighting- UCF

fall200mph

**MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY PLEASE**

I think it's a good idea to have a thread like this where the hard core keyboard warriors can take their battles. When anger escalates in a bar or party the words "want to step outside?" are used. Now we have a thread where if two people are having it out over important stuff that can never be proven either way one gladiator can say to the other "want to step into the UCF thread and handle this like men?". It's a win-win for everyone really. This way people with weak stomachs that can't handle serious carnage don't have to witness how vicious it can be when body parts start flying. I mean, I've seen guys who type 30-35 wpm with a less than 50% error rate and 12-14 synonyms for the word "destroy" on the attack and it just gets so ugly so fast. By bringing this type of cyber violence to the UCF thread, there's less chance of an innocent bystander getting injured by an inadvertant violent sentence. Imagine if one of these guys, in a fit of rage, accidently replied to the wrong post and took out someone who was just trying to discuss how excited they are to see an upcoming UFC event? We have to use common sense here and put safety first. Furthermore, if one or both cyber fighters are lacking in conditioning and accidently fall asleep at their keyboard, they can continue when they wake up without having to read through senseless stuff like actual fight analysis and predictions.

Now don't take this the wrong way. By creating such a thread I am by no means challenging anyone myself as I have no formal training. I guess the only things left to say are "protect yourselves at all times" and "good luck".

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's a good idea to have a thread like this where the hard core keyboard warriors can take their battles. When anger escalates in a bar or party the words "want to step outside?" are used. Now we have a thread where if two people are having it out over important stuff that can never be proven either way one gladiator can say to the other "want to step into the UCF thread and handle this like men?". It's a win-win for everyone really. This way people with weak stomachs that can't handle serious carnage don't have to witness how vicious it can be when body parts start flying. I mean' date=' I've seen guys who type 30-35 wpm with a less than 50% error rate and 12-14 synonyms for the word "destroy" on the attack and it just gets so ugly so fast. By bringing this type of cyber violence to the UCF thread, there's less chance of an innocent bystander getting injured by an inadvertant violent sentence. Imagine if one of these guys, in a fit of rage, accidently replied to the wrong post and took out someone who was just trying to discuss how excited they are to see an upcoming UFC event? [/b'] We have to use common sense here and put safety first. Furthermore, if one or both cyber fighters are lacking in conditioning and accidently fall asleep at their keyboard, they can continue when they wake up without having to read through senseless stuff like actual fight analysis and predictions.

Now don't take this the wrong way. By creating such a thread I am by no means challenging anyone myself as I have no formal training. I guess the only things left to say are "protect yourselves at all times" and "good luck".

WHAHAAAA in bold that is easily the best piece of poetry I have read in a looooong time!

lol Yeah Liddell will be throwing and Machida will be 5 feet away from where Liddell was throwing. He needs to retire...

ANYWAYS! MOFOS WHO WANTS SOME OF DA L33T HAXXXZ0RZ NAM3D 1W1SH1WASMMA!

I know Cyber Fu, ComputerJitsu, KeyboardKarate, and Nerdo (Nerdo is similar to computer Judo)

lol Yeah Liddell will be throwing and Machida will be 5 feet away from where Liddell was throwing. He needs to retire...

ANYWAYS! MOFOS WHO WANTS SOME OF DA L33T HAXXXZ0RZ NAM3D 1W1SH1WASMMA!

I know Cyber Fu' date=' ComputerJitsu, KeyboardKarate, and Nerdo (Nerdo is similar to computer Judo)[/quote']

Well guess what!!! I was just talking to some guy from Brazil online and he gave me a Black Belt in Portuguese Computer Jitsu!! So what up now Iwish?!?!

SHHHHHH!T ... That is the perfect style to counter everything I have worked so hard for! Is his name name Ecyor Eicarg? I heard he is the best in the world next to Kimbo Slice

It is It is!!!! And he acctually learned everything from Kimbo and Bob Sapp. Talk about the best camp ever!!! Oh yeah. Tank was there too!

GEEZ TANK ABBOTT AS THE STRIKING COACH!? Bob Sapp as the fitness, strength and conditioning coach (LMAO) and Kimbo as the Portuguese streetfighting computer jitsu trainer... No wonder you are top five UCFs in the ultra superduper division of greatness. I heard you are fighting Kimbo though for the #1Spot... is this true? Your own master!?

GEEZ TANK ABBOTT AS THE STRIKING COACH!? Bob Sapp as the fitness' date=' strength and conditioning coach (LMAO) and Kimbo as the Portuguese streetfighting computer jitsu trainer... No wonder you are top five UCFs in the ultra superduper division of greatness. I heard you are fighting Kimbo though for the #1Spot... is this true? Your own master!?[/quote']

I am fighting him for the top spot unfortunatly........ Its gonna be a real tough fight. But forunate for me, GSP is letting me use his letting me use his corner guys for the fight ;)

Just a joke GSP. Please dont kill me!!!!! LOL

I think it's a good idea to have a thread like this where the hard core keyboard warriors can take their battles. When anger escalates in a bar or party the words "want to step outside?" are used. Now we have a thread where if two people are having it out over important stuff that can never be proven either way one gladiator can say to the other "want to step into the UCF thread and handle this like men?". It's a win-win for everyone really. This way people with weak stomachs that can't handle serious carnage don't have to witness how vicious it can be when body parts start flying. I mean' date=' I've seen guys who type 30-35 wpm with a less than 50% error rate and 12-14 synonyms for the word "destroy" on the attack and it just gets so ugly so fast. By bringing this type of cyber violence to the UCF thread, there's less chance of an innocent bystander getting injured by an inadvertant violent sentence. Imagine if one of these guys, in a fit of rage, accidently replied to the wrong post and took out someone who was just trying to discuss how excited they are to see an upcoming UFC event? We have to use common sense here and put safety first. Furthermore, if one or both cyber fighters are lacking in conditioning and accidently fall asleep at their keyboard, they can continue when they wake up without having to read through senseless stuff like actual fight analysis and predictions.

Now don't take this the wrong way. By creating such a thread I am by no means challenging anyone myself as I have no formal training. I guess the only things left to say are "protect yourselves at all times" and "good luck".[/quote']

Great idea for a thread you *****

-bites hook- Ok lets see how this works.

I was just arguing with a friend of mine. On the net hes known as Virtual Holocaust, and he has a bazillion vids on YouTube. He loves to argue liberty, and I argue value of life/morals.

I say in regards to gun control problem the solution is this -

Let any actual voter (not just the right too), but active voter plus anyone with a hunting license be the only ones allowed to bear arms. Thereby practicing americans can excersise their freedoms, and the crack dealers/gangbangers are stripped of their rights.

I think thats a good idea. Why not?! VH says the right to bear arms was written in so the people could rise up against a tyrannical govt. LOL! Maybe back then! Now alls I see is people living in fear so much in this nation we let our fear re-elect an imbicile in W. Were soft mentally, and physically.Kids cant play in the playground, and children arent even allowed to fight their way out of a problem. Theres no line, and this is accelerrating.

Now maybe this solution inspires fear, and feeds it? So I ask this question because it'll save alot of time, and b.s. - Are we as a nation today spoiled, and irresponsible with our freedoms? A citizen does have the right to bear arms, but what is the definition of a citizen then?! We need to be accountable for ourselves, and be free at the same time. That was the intent of the constitution, and we cant look to our government for guidance if we dont have the interest to vote.

LOL' date=' Tongo, I think Chris Rock has the best idea for gun control... make all bullets cost $5000... then you know that guy did something bad, he's got $50 000 worth of bullets in his ****... ;)[/quote']

LMAO I saw that Brew. OMG I was laughing so hard when I heard him say that. Im glad you brought that up

Tongo. If you are an US citizen, read the constitution son. I know a lot of US citizens have never done that but it is worth the time. Remember that what is in that constitution is law, therefore if the government says NO to something that piece of paper says YES to, the government is wrong... Look up Zeitgeist if you want to hear some crazy stories about that and some other stuff.

LMAO I saw that Brew. OMG I was laughing so hard when I heard him say that. Im glad you brought that up

Tongo. If you are an US citizen' date=' read the constitution son. I know a lot of US citizens have never done that but it is worth the time. Remember that what is in that constitution is law, therefore if the government says NO to something that piece of paper says YES to, the government is wrong... Look up Zeitgeist if you want to hear some crazy stories about that and some other stuff.[/quote']

Thomas Jefferson wept! If he saw today what we the MTV generation of Americas definition of the word freedom he'd have put in the constitution "...the right to bear arms if educated". Anyway this argument is too contrived, and has the punch of a wet noodle.

Im open to any argument. Im cranky, stubborn, and wise. Bring the pain baby! Just name some topics then when one strikes a real chord we'll play Wonder Twins. Ill take the form of a pitbull and youll take the form of a bloody rope.

Bring it on youngster...

Well its come to this. Ok Brewster lets get this on for the last damn time and be done with it one way or the other.

Ive played ball, shut up mostly on MMA topics, and aggravated nobody. My post count's less than a 1/10 from what it used to be. Sorry I couldnt be some overpolite creepyaszed jagoff like Fiend, but Mr Pincushion I aint! Bring your banhammer sucka cause Ive done right, and yet still the old overmoderating BS. Change my Rashad Rampage thread title?! AW HELL NAW Its the spanking machine for you buddy!

-

I say in regards to gun control problem the solution is this -

Let any actual voter (not just the right too)' date=' but active voter plus anyone with a hunting license be the only ones allowed to bear arms. Thereby practicing americans can excersise their freedoms, and the crack dealers/gangbangers are stripped of their rights.[/b']

I think thats a good idea. Why not?! VH says the right to bear arms was written in so the people could rise up against a tyrannical govt. LOL! Maybe back then! Now alls I see is people living in fear so much in this nation we let our fear re-elect an imbicile in W. Were soft mentally, and physically.Kids cant play in the playground, and children arent even allowed to fight their way out of a problem. Theres no line, and this is accelerrating.

Now maybe this solution inspires fear, and feeds it? So I ask this question because it'll save alot of time, and b.s. - Are we as a nation today spoiled, and irresponsible with our freedoms? A citizen does have the right to bear arms, but what is the definition of a citizen then?! We need to be accountable for ourselves, and be free at the same time. That was the intent of the constitution, and we cant look to our government for guidance if we dont have the interest to vote.

bearing arms isn't the problem. the population should have acess to the same weaponry as the police and military. That way, when they f*** us like they are right now we have a chance to wisen up and form militias to overthrow the mother f***ers. I mean that too. the same c*** suckers have been running your country and mine for hundreds of years. the god d*** banks. S*** hits the fan and what do our puppet politicians do, they bail out the wealthy and screw a whole new generation. Why not nationalize the banks? it seems logical that if we are paying for the bastards we should have ownership when the economy takes off again. Of course, that'll never happen because we are mostly sheep. why have logical solutions when we can complain about gang violence and screw ourselves out of rights down the round.

bearing arms isn't the problem. the population should have acess to the same weaponry as the police and military. LOL! We cant be responsible with what we have now' date=' and criminals are more armed than cops.[/b']

That way, when they f*** us like they are right now we have a chance to wisen up and form militias to overthrow the mother f***ers. I mean that too. the same c*** suckers have been running your country and mine for hundreds of years. the god d*** banks. S*** hits the fan and what do our puppet politicians do, they bail out the wealthy and screw a whole new generation. Bud theres no damn way were ever gonna overthrow the govt. Thats not the solution anyway. Whats needed is for the citizens to stop looking to the govt like a parent, start getting noisier, and more direct when the govt screws up.Why not nationalize the banks? it seems logical that if we are paying for the bastards we should have ownership when the economy takes off again. Of course, that'll never happen because we are mostly sheep. why have logical solutions when we can complain about gang violence and screw ourselves out of rights down the round.I know you meant road, but more freedoms arent the solution. More wisdom, and maturity being a requirement to own a lethal weapon doesnt take away a freedom. It just makes it more intelligent.

LOL' date=' I didn't change your title, I merged it with the other thread ;)

I like you RobJ, always have, always will.[/quote']

For shame Brewster. For shame!

I never understood why everyone gave Hamill4TUF3 such a hard time. So he's a Mark Hamill fan! Better than being on the Bisping train with a well publicized destination ending in disaster. I cant wait till Bispy gets knocked out cold by "the lirttle can that could" since thats all he fights.

• 1 month later...
lol yeah u of all people should agree since u made that "who argues the most" thread' date=' basically hoping that everyone was going to vote for me lol.

i am the reigning champ though, it feels good. bring on all comers ;)[/quote']

'

Looks like there is a vast majority of new blood to try to dethrone you, please don't overtrain for them, 2minutes at max.

• 1 month later...

Archived