Guy claims he's UFC fighter

MaryTyler75

How do I find out if some guy who claims he's a former UFC fighter is telling the truth. He's been caught in lots of lies and likes to talk the talk but can't walk the walk. Is there a list somewhere of previous fighters that I can see if his name is on. I've been on this UFC site for a little bit, but still fairly new. I just can't see this guy being a fighter, he seems like a wannabe.

How do I find out if some guy who claims he's a former UFC fighter is telling the truth. He's been caught in lots of lies and likes to talk the talk but can't walk the walk. Is there a list somewhere of previous fighters that I can see if his name is on. I've been on this UFC site for a little bit' date=' but still fairly new. I just can't see this guy being a fighter, he seems like a wannabe.[/quote']

Or use the google box... :)

I think he gets his info from sites like this to try to back up his claim so I'm not comfortable with posting his name. When he's confronted with any of his lies he goes 100% certifiably insane. He threatens all kinds of crazy crap and he's been in and out of jail for all kinds of things. I want the info for my own peace of mind, my relatives are buying this garbage hook line and sinker and it's them I'd rather convince he's a phony than confront anyone. Sorry sounds really goofy I know.

Anyway, I've googled this guy lots of times and nothing has ever come up, anywhere.

If you cant google him. He is more than likely full of shi*.

Also, remember that some people use the term "ultimate fighter" or "UFC fghter" to refer to any kind of fighting, whether it be officially sanctioned MMA matches, or just 2 guys scrapping in a make shift cage.

Either way, you can use google to find the fight cards of all UFC's from the start. It might take you a bit longer, but if you dont feel you can ask us, its the best we can do....

If you cant google him. He is more than likely full of shi*.

Also' date=' remember that some people use the term "ultimate fighter" or "UFC fghter" to refer to any kind of fighting, whether it be officially sanctioned MMA matches, or just 2 guys scrapping in a make shift cage.

Either way, you can use google to find the fight cards of all UFC's from the start. It might take you a bit longer, but if you dont feel you can ask us, its the best we can do....[/quote']

Ahhh, ok. He made it sound like it was on TV, so maybe that's the BS part. He made it sound like he was the reigning champ for a time and I've researched them all and he was never listed. I think he's one of those pull out the mattress in teh backyard type of fighters. Thanks everyone!

Ahhh' date=' ok. He made it sound like it was on TV, so maybe that's the BS part. He made it sound like he was the reigning champ for a time and I've researched them all and he was never listed. I think he's one of those pull out the mattress in teh backyard type of fighters. Thanks everyone![/quote']

Hey just use the private message. Go up and send us his name. I can guarentee you this guy sounds like a fake wannabe ***** who was probably never hit in his life.

Not the best test. Andrei Arlovski anyone.....

ROFL... Andrei's chin < Fedors fist.

Fedors chin > 30 strikes from Andrei. Fedor must be made of steel

I find most the time these people that say things such as "I UFC", "I train UFC", "do you wanna UFC?!" is full of it...put up the name of the guy and we'll tell ya if he's a UFC fighter or not...speaking of this stuff there's a guy on this other forum i go to that tries convincing us he can beat all the best fighters in the world including Arlovski, Fedor, Barnett, Aoki, Hansen, Alvarez, Penn, Akiyama, KAng, Takeshi Inoue, LEsnar, Sherk, and plenty more haahahhahahahaha...funny thing is this kid dunno **** about mixed martial arts and obviously has never ever trained, probably never been punched hahahaah

What the hell does "do you want to UFC" mean? or "I UFC"? No one "trains UFC". They can train FOR the UFC or a MMA competition, but I have never heard any of these terms.

As far as the guy beating the best LWs and the best HWs... He must be REEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY good at cutting weight. Probably 500 pounds and cuts down to 155 for a fight is my guess.

What the hell does "do you want to UFC" mean? or "I UFC"? No one "trains UFC". They can train FOR the UFC or a MMA competition' date=' but I have never heard any of these terms.

As far as the guy beating the best LWs and the best HWs... He must be REEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY good at cutting weight. Probably 500 pounds and cuts down to 155 for a fight is my guess.[/quote']

hahahahahah the guy's never ever trained...and it's obvious. He's all like "well the shaolin monks is who i wanna train with. They're so tough, they just don't wanna fight in MMA because they don't want to kill anyone" AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA he's a joke...i offered for him to come down to my gym and spar with me. I hope he shows cuz i like punching bags hahahahaha

Shoalin monks eh? Yeah they are tough.............. Its funny because this guy sounds about as MMAsmart as my girlfriend who actually asked me this question a couple weeks ago. I had to explain to her that Jackie Chan and the Monks in Asia would be RAPEEED by a well trained MMA fighter. Reason is simple; they are trained in a lot of disciplines. Ground skills also. Do you think if Demian Maia got Jackie Chan or one of those monks to the ground that Jackie Chan would some how KO him or SUB him? That would be HILARIOUS if they could... But they wont.

Shoalin monks eh? Yeah they are tough.............. Its funny because this guy sounds about as MMAsmart as my girlfriend who actually asked me this question a couple weeks ago. I had to explain to her that Jackie Chan and the Monks in Asia would be RAPEEED by a well trained MMA fighter. Reason is simple; they are trained in a lot of disciplines. Ground skills also. Do you think if Demian Maia got Jackie Chan or one of those monks to the ground that Jackie Chan would some how KO him or SUB him? That would be HILARIOUS if they could... But they wont.

yeah this guy's a joke. he came to one of the gyms here and said the instructor doesn't know **** and that he can learn BJJ and become a blackbelt in 1 month from videos. then he said there are no good BJJ, muay thai, ect. trainers because you have to go to thailand, brazil, ect. to get decent training hahahahahaha then he claims he's mastered muay thai because it's so basic it's easy to learn hahahahahaha

yeah this guy's a joke. he came to one of the gyms here and said the instructor doesn't know **** and that he can learn BJJ and become a blackbelt in 1 month from videos. then he said there are no good BJJ' date=' muay thai, ect. trainers because you have to go to thailand, brazil, ect. to get decent training hahahahahaha then he claims he's mastered muay thai because it's so basic it's easy to learn hahahahahaha[/quote']

Yup that is officially deemed FULL OF ****TLES

Its one of the unfortunate by products of the UFC and the popularity of MMA. Every loser with a tapout shirt thinks hes an UFC fighter. Especially if that loser is drunk in some bar or club. Just like in the 70s with the popularity of Bruce Lee every loser would say they know Karate or Kung Fu.

Its one of the unfortunate by products of the UFC and the popularity of MMA. Every loser with a tapout shirt thinks hes an UFC fighter. Especially if that loser is drunk in some bar or club. Just like in the 70s with the popularity of Bruce Lee every loser would say they know Karate or Kung Fu.

LOL silly noobs in the 70s...

I used to be a UFC fighter' date='

I say UFC fighter i actually mean i once had an argument with someone outside a library and I quickly backed down[/quote']

LMAO Good job Siam

Archived