This Weekend

BigRob09

Hey everyone has anyone heard the details for this weekends events. I'm going to the fight and didn't know if anyone heard where the weigh ins are gonna be at? I was also wondering if anyone knew what fighters are going to be at the Arnold Classic. I know Forrest will be there representing BSN but haven't heard anyone else. Thanks

Also the following people will be at the UFC booth at the Arnold Expo on Friday between 11am-2pm:

Michael Bisping, Clay Guida, Joe Stevenson, Efrain Escudero, Junie Browning, and UFC? Octagon Girl™ Arianny Celeste (subject to change)

On Saturday the following people will be at the UFC booth:

10:00 am – 12:00 pm – Randy Couture, Brock Lesnar, Junie Browning, Sean Sherk, Miguel Torres (WEC) and Joe Stevenson and UFC? Octagon Girl™ Arianny Celeste

2:00 pm – 4:00 pm – David Loiseau, Efrain Escudero, Clay Guida, Edith, Rashad Evans, Urijah Faber (WEC) and Dan Miller.

(All fighter appearances subject to change)

And on Sunday:

11:00 am – 2:00 pm – Jim Miller, David Loiseau, Dan Miller and UFC? Octagon Girl™ Logan Stanton

(Appearances subject to change)

Also the following people will be at the UFC booth at the Arnold Expo on Friday between 11am-2pm:

Michael Bisping' date=' Clay Guida, Joe Stevenson, Efrain Escudero, Junie Browning, and UFC? Octagon Girl? Arianny Celeste (subject to change)

On Saturday the following people will be at the UFC booth:

10:00 am ? 12:00 pm ? Randy Couture, Brock Lesnar, Junie Browning, Sean Sherk, Miguel Torres (WEC) and Joe Stevenson and UFC? Octagon Girl? Arianny Celeste

2:00 pm ? 4:00 pm ? David Loiseau, Efrain Escudero, Clay Guida, Edith, Rashad Evans, Urijah Faber (WEC) and Dan Miller.

(All fighter appearances subject to change)

And on Sunday:

11:00 am ? 2:00 pm ? Jim Miller, David Loiseau, Dan Miller and UFC? Octagon Girl? Logan Stanton

(Appearances subject to change)[/quote']

Good stuff. Too bad it's in Ohio.

Archived