Edgar vs Sherk

250R

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like that pick. I think this one could go the distance.

Could go the distance???.... This one for sure will go the distance. IMO these 2 are among the most boring fighters in the sport. These 2 are kings of going the distance. This will be a wrestling match.......BORING

Cause you are a complete retard' date=' I guess Sherk tried to wresltle Penn that whole fight too huh.[/quote']

He should of... he could of put it in the judges hands then... for some reason he got a wild hair and wanted to stand that night. That was 1 fight out of his forty he didnt try to make it a wrestling match. whos the retard now?

i found the Sherk/Griffin fight very entertaining.

Probably one of the most entertaining fights of the year. Any time two high-energy guys at the top of their game go at it, its bound to be entertaining.

EDIT: Oh yeah, almost forgot...Sherk UD.

IMO this is a n easy pick.....Sherk......But exciting fight.. dont think so

You are a bandwagon fan, and that bandwagon is The Ultimate Fighter.

You are on of the fans that only gets excited over a standup match, and complains and boos when the fight hits the ground, the sport would not miss you if you left.

Probably one of the most entertaining fights of the year. Any time two high-energy guys at the top of their game go at it' date=' its bound to be entertaining.

EDIT: Oh yeah, almost forgot...Sherk UD.[/quote']

yeah. Kang and i talked about this fight for a while. i thought it was one of the best fights of the year as well. i even emailed it to MMA Live, but i also added on the Alvarez/Hansen fight too lol for FOTY.

Sherk by UD is the most obvious choice.

You are a bandwagon fan' date=' and that bandwagon is The Ultimate Fighter.

You are on of the fans that only gets excited over a standup match, and complains and boos when the fight hits the ground, the sport would not miss you if you left.[/quote']

Sorry I dont like to be bored......... Exciting guys looking for subs i like..... guys like sherk and guida, who just hold their opponent down for the most part, I can live without

Don't get pissed because you just finally realized you favorite fighter sucks (Chuck Liddell)

His fights are a snoozer' date=' what have you been watching?[/quote']

1. I dont like Chuck

2. how is a fight where 1 of the guys gets knocked out a snoozer

Your just reachin now brah, just give up

1. I dont like Chuck

2. how is a fight where 1 of the guys gets knocked out a snoozer

Your just reachin now brah' date=' just give up[/quote']

WTF are you talking about you dumbas$, you said Sherk's fights were a snoozer, I questioned that you tard, thus the question mark at the end of the post.

i think people are way too quick to dismiss Guida as boring. dont forget his fights against... Aurelio' date=' Huerta, Griffin, etc... great fights.[/quote']

Agreed... out of all the wrestling based fighters hes def the most exciting..... I just think, of late, he has controlled his opponents to get a decision without doing much damage

THis post was so profound' date=' insightful and valued to this discussion... If you dont like what I have to say just dont read it. U have ur opinion I have mine so get off my back[/quote']

Hum, seeing as how that is what will happen in the fight, it is insightful into the discussion.

And I am not on your back, you are on your back with you legs in the air and you boyfriend inbetween them.

Archived