Most Arguementative Person On The Site

arlovskiviako

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WTF!? Why am I the only person who voted for me!? I expected Chongo' date=' PipRock, and some others to place their votes. I forgot Dave Clinch. He would vote for me for sure.[/quote']

its because of the loser that created this thread. no one is going to come here, now if i had made it, every poster wouldve voted by now.

i voted for you too. you're usually quickest to correct trolling newbies.

I honestly figured that is why I would get a lot of votes. All the noobs come in and say that I am whining about their "opinion" when it is clearly not an opinion but them just being a ****. In some cases though people ask questions instead of stating a **** "opinion"' date=' which makes me very happy to help them the best I can.

nope annnnd....

bettywhite.jpg

WTF!? where do you get these pictures at!? They are too funny. Betty White!? wtf golden girls?

I honestly figured that is why I would get a lot of votes. All the noobs come in and say that I am whining about their "opinion" when it is clearly not an opinion but them just being a ****. In some cases though people ask questions instead of stating a **** "opinion"' date=' which makes me very happy to help them the best I can.

WTF!? where do you get these pictures at!? They are too funny. Betty White!? wtf golden girls?[/quote']

Das pics, I am pretty sure he gets them from photobucket.

They are too stuck up for that' date=' G hardly visits the site anymore ***Wipes tear from eye***

And Brewster. He might vote.[/quote']

Hey, I voted.

For Kang mind you. And I did it before I read the thread. lol Storm knows.

And I think david_vaessen should have been on there. LOL

Archived