Shinya Aoki vs. Joachim Hansen set for DREAM 10

ricoj3323

this is a rubber match between the two, where Aoki submitted Hansen in the first one and Hansen brutally knocked out Aoki in the second match. I see Hansen taking it because Aoki is just too one dimensional and he can be knocked out easily. Hopefully if both JZ and Hansen win then they could face each other in the future.

http://www.fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Shinya-Aoki-and-Joachim-Hansen-are-set-to-fight-for-a-third-time-at-DREAM10.html

this is a rubber match between the two' date=' where Aoki submitted Hansen in the first one and Hansen brutally knocked out Aoki in the second match. I see Hansen taking it because Aoki is just too one dimensional and he can be knocked out easily. Hopefully if both JZ and Hansen win then they could face each other in the future.

http://www.fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Shinya-Aoki-and-Joachim-Hansen-are-set-to-fight-for-a-third-time-at-DREAM10.html[/quote']

Totally agree... Aoki has awesome jujitsu but almost no striking. I think Hansen takes it. Hansen is a more well rounded fighter IMO.

Be cool if Hellboy would walk out to "mmmbop!"

I like.. or if Alvarez stops fighting for Bellator (not sure how that contract works) then it would be nice if he fought one of them in a rematch.

I would think that Alvarez' contract would be open ended, considering he has a stronger bargaining position than Bellator. Its fun watching these guys (Alvarez, Aoki, Hansen, Kawajiri and co.) but the real talent is in the UFC. I would love to see JZ in the UFC.

I would think that Alvarez' contract would be open ended' date=' considering he has a stronger bargaining position than Bellator. Its fun watching these guys (Alvarez, Aoki, Hansen, Kawajiri and co.) but the real talent is in the UFC. I would love to see JZ in the UFC.[/quote']

I want to see them all in the UFC, not just a few. If they come, they should come in a huge package deal.

HEY! you are forgetting Gomi. I have not seen him fight though in a bit that I can remember.

I would think that Alvarez' contract would be open ended' date=' considering he has a stronger bargaining position than Bellator. Its fun watching these guys (Alvarez, Aoki, Hansen, Kawajiri and co.) but the real talent is in the UFC. I would love to see JZ in the UFC.[/quote']

eh, the only big lightweights the UFC has is Penn, Sherk, Florian, Griffin, and Maynard...these boys are the big dogs of the 155 division.

Hopefully Alvarez and Masvidal both win tonight because I want to see them fight in the finals. Also, I'm supposed to interview Alvarez some time in the next couple of weeks which is cool. I hope all the guys mentioned end up in the UFC. How cool would that be?

Archived