Whose Ordering UFC 96?

ricoj3323

i'm going to order UFC 96' date=' just cause i get every UFC but i'm also looking forward to seeing Rampage KO Jardine and a good fight between Gonzaga and Carwin. Go Jim Miller too.

so will you order it[/quote']

I am not gonna order it, but be prepared to see Jardine and Gonzaga get KO'D.

I order most UFC's but I am not ordering this one. I have a gig Saturday, but could still watch it Sunday, I just don't think I will. I'm not ordering every UFC anymore.

I am going to shop them now. Iwant them to put on good shows. I liked 95. That was great.

I will, well its free on a subscription service over here (Setanta TV) costs us ?12.99 a month and we get all the UFC events, fight nights and shows together with our national sport of football (the real one not that padded up cuddling fest, you guys call American)

Great deal

Lets have 3 cheers for dear old Blighty !!!!!!!

I will' date=' well its free on a subscription service over here (Setanta TV) costs us ?12.99 a month and we get all the UFC events, fight nights and shows together with our national sport of football (the real one not that padded up cuddling fest, you guys call American)

Great deal

Lets have 3 cheers for dear old Blighty !!!!!!![/quote']

You limeys are allright ;)

I will' date=' well its free on a subscription service over here (Setanta TV) costs us ?12.99 a month and we get all the UFC events, fight nights and shows together with our national sport of football (the real one not that padded up cuddling fest, you guys call American)[/quote']

You're officially off my Christmas card list for the football comment, not to mention wayyyyy wrong! One more word and I'll hold up a yellow card and point at you! lol, cheers mate

I can't watch anything where you don't score for 30 minutes or more.

LOL

Apparently baseball has "talent" involved besides hand eye coordination. You need to be able to run 60 feet. Most track guys can run that in less then 3.5.

There are good soccer matches though. I find people dont like soccer unless they played it and understand how physical it can be. Slide tackling someone and watching them fly because they wouldnt pass the ball for their own safety never gets old.

LOL

Apparently baseball has "talent" involved besides hand eye coordination. You need to be able to run 60 feet. Most track guys can run that in less then 3.5.

There are good soccer matches though. I find people dont like soccer unless they played it and understand how physical it can be. Slide tackling someone and watching them fly because they wouldnt pass the ball for their own safety never gets old.

Way to much running back and forth for me, that is why I always liked football better.

Way to much running back and forth for me' date=' that is why I always liked football better.[/quote']

Football is exciting, but at the same time I dont know if it is more about killing people or scoring. I mean it is a sport that I used to watch and enjoy, but now it just seems like I was missing something the whole time.

HOCKEY SUCKS! (coming from the east coast Canadian where Sid the Kid is the hero) Why the hell was there ever fighting in a team sport... silly stuff

Football is exciting' date=' but at the same time I dont know if it is more about killing people or scoring. I mean it is a sport that I used to watch and enjoy, but now it just seems like I was missing something the whole time.

HOCKEY SUCKS! (coming from the east coast Canadian where Sid the Kid is the hero) Why the hell was there ever fighting in a team sport... silly stuff[/quote']

Fighting is the only reason I would watch hockey, ( notice the would part as I definitely do not watch it), although I do watch hockey fights on the internet, did you see who is in the lead for most arguementative.

Fighting is the only reason I would watch hockey' date=' ( notice the would part as I definitely do not watch it), although I do watch hockey fights on the internet, did you see who is in the lead for most arguementative.[/quote']

LOL yeah Brew with 5000. Other then that it is you and Storm isnt?

I cannot believe Chongo/PipRock made another damn account. I wish Brew could check Internet Addresses to verify because I guarentee it is him again.

I can't watch anything where you don't score for 30 minutes or more.

Amen to that.

And there are tons of activities I enjoy participating in....but why in the world someone wants to watch competetive darts, bowling, chess, ect is beyond me. It's like watching someone play video games on t.v. I need action to watch a sport. Hockey, Basketball, hell I don't even mind volleyball.

Archived