Gonzaga!!

Brad_Hardy

Your post is annoying. Like saying a fighter is going to be a force in the UFC because they're sponsored by Tapout. Gonzaga isn't on his way to a title shot because he's endorsed... he's on his way to a title shot because he's a beast.

I hope so' date=' all the new members joining are pretty boring. Not to say you aren't but you are interesting/ boring.[/quote']

Dammit are you calling me boring???? First I miss out on the idiot of the week award, then I get called a meatball, then I get called the worst type of fan, now I'm getting called boring.

Dammit are you calling me boring???? First I miss out on the idiot of the week award' date=' then I get called a meatball, then I get called the worst type of fan, now I'm getting called boring.[/quote']

We already have the two nominees for the "Idiot of the year award". Although it is only March, we doubt we will get anymore Chongo/PipRocks in here.

EXCUSEEEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEE' date='

Why the F would you leave out Jester.[/quote']

Jester hasnt shown his face in awhile. He also has nothing left to say because he realized there is no win for him...

Im going to have to officially dish my vote out though to PipRock. That kid is as dumb as a couple of the rocks I have in my backyard.

Jester hasnt shown his face in awhile. He also has nothing left to say because he realized there is no win for him...

Im going to have to officially dish my vote out though to PipRock. That kid is as dumb as a couple of the rocks I have in my backyard.

shut up brute. no you're stupid!! no you're stupid!! get a life loser. change your picture it's retarded looking. brute lover that guy looks like he's thinking "i eat rocks in back yard". talk about dumb.

you WISH you were mma. don't you work or something??

shut up brute. no you're stupid!! no you're stupid!! get a life loser. change your picture it's retarded looking. brute lover that guy looks like he's thinking "i eat rocks in back yard". talk about dumb.

you WISH you were mma. don't you work or something??

I sure do. Night shift! You have to be 8 years old. Im not even kidding. You cannot be more then 10.

I sure do. Night shift! You have to be 8 years old. Im not even kidding. You cannot be more then 10.

He is 7. My girl used to babysit him last summer. Hes a lil f***er is u ask me. Used to try to grab her a$$ all the time and start stuff with me. I had enough so I just sent him back to his parents. Hughes and Tito. They are a couple now. Just so u know.

He is 7. My girl used to babysit him last summer. Hes a lil f***er is u ask me. Used to try to grab her a$$ all the time and start stuff with me. I had enough so I just sent him back to his parents. Hughes and Tito. They are a couple now. Just so u know.

I used to baby sit him and he would always try to grab my a$$.

Well with the great kiddy language he uses' date=' I have analyzed all the data and come to realize he is actually 11.[/quote']

I told u man. Hes 7! The little sh** used to run aorund here telling me his dadS r gonna kick my as* all the time. Every time they came over they wouldnt even make eye contact. Pu**ies

this just got weird. all good fun though, no problem. so, night shift at mcdonalds?? thats cool man, does your girlfriend work there too?? loser.

yeah man, mir isn't a credible fighter, but guida is?? thats cool bro, i'm a forgiving person, always. but if mir beats lesnar... you are gonna get slammed so bad, i'm not gonna let you breath on here. this is your little playground, and i'm gonna turn it upside-down if lesnar loses. can't wait. if he wins, then alright, nothing to be ashamed of, cause you gave him like 80 or 90% chance to win. you have to brace for that now, -----kid?? whatever bro, i get paid to record bands and make records. took me almost 10 years to get here. maybe one day, you'll get paid to do something fun. i wouldn't go calling anyone -kid- if i worked night shift at mc'ds though. so blab away all your mma knowledge. just waiting for that lesnar/mir rematch. all in good fun. i'm sure you like mma as i do. you just speak of it like there's something soo special about the way YOU view it. well my eyes work fine.

remember how you jumped out about the stoppage when koscheck got floored?? should be a lesson. yeah, you changed your mind but goes to show. if the ref let it keep going, it would've looked like the pete sell situation. so you don't always know exactly what your talking about bro. and it's ok, cause opinions are free. so don't get too hard on yourself. you have to concentrate on what's important when that order comes in at 3 am, make the best burger you can bro. it's the most important thing. maybe you'll get that employee of the month soon. keep up the hard work.

this just got weird. all good fun though' date=' no problem. so, night shift at mcdonalds?? thats cool man, does your girlfriend work there too?? loser.

yeah man, mir isn't a credible fighter, but guida is?? thats cool bro, i'm a forgiving person, always. but if mir beats lesnar... you are gonna get slammed so bad, i'm not gonna let you breath on here. this is your little playground, and i'm gonna turn it upside-down if lesnar loses. can't wait. if he wins, then alright, nothing to be ashamed of, cause you gave him like 80 or 90% chance to win. you have to brace for that now, -----kid?? whatever bro, i get paid to record bands and make records. took me almost 10 years to get here. maybe one day, you'll get paid to do something fun. i wouldn't go calling anyone -kid- if i worked night shift at mc'ds though. so blab away all your mma knowledge. just waiting for that lesnar/mir rematch. all in good fun. i'm sure you like mma as i do. you just speak of it like there's something soo special about the way YOU view it. well my eyes work fine.

remember how you jumped out about the stoppage when koscheck got floored?? should be a lesson. yeah, you changed your mind but goes to show. if the ref let it keep going, it would've looked like the pete sell situation. so you don't always know exactly what your talking about bro. and it's ok, cause opinions are free. so don't get too hard on yourself. you have to concentrate on what's important when that order comes in at 3 am, make the best burger you can bro. it's the most important thing. maybe you'll get that employee of the month soon. keep up the hard work.[/quote']

There is just no way to help you. Well I guess you are entitled to your opinion. Good luck.

btw' date=' yes i didn't read that.

he started it. no HE started it. alright cool man...[/quote']

Do you read any posts? Or do you just constantly insult people who bring out fact after fact like I have been doing... It would be nice to see some some facts for your reasoning...

I guess you didn't read Brewsters post.

Oh well. I wont make anymore insults, there is no point. yet he keeps going.

Do you read any posts? Or do you just constantly insult people who bring out fact after fact like I have been doing... It would be nice to see some some facts for your reasoning...

Oh well. I wont make anymore insults' date=' there is no point. yet he keeps going.[/quote']

Why can't you hold back, I am probably the worst on this site, and I am controlling myself.

What were PipRock's points you are trying to have him back up. I'll tell you what... I will play devil's advocate here and defend his points' date=' lets see if I can defend his points (not knowing even what they are... :rolleyes:)[/quote']

I dont know what his points are. and when I do, they are never backed up. Examples are as follows...

Koscheck getting TKOd by Paulo - my reasoning; not a bad stoppage, one strike more would have declared this an excellent stoppage or a bad stoppage, but still not a bad call IMO.

His point is that I apparently think it is a bad stoppage for some reason. He must have misread what I posted. Then he called me out for no reason shortly after.

Lesnar/Mir - I have given reason after reason why I believe Lesnar will win. I also gave reason after reason of why Mir beat Nog and that I dont believe he can beat him in a rematch. I have added that a lot of Mirs wins are not very credible wins, and that as of recent is his only good wins. I also have given Mir credit for those wins, just not full in my books, as along with a lot of others.

He believes Mir is the best HW in the world and will destroy Brock and Nog in a rematch easily. No facts given.

Diaz/Guida - Guida won this match because he won round 1 decisively, and round 2 was close but Guida controlled him and landed more strikes. I have even shown the stats.

He believes Diaz won. No points of value given other then wrist control (if I remember correctly) for Diaz was a "dominant position".

What were PipRock's points you are trying to have him back up. I'll tell you what... I will play devil's advocate here and defend his points' date=' lets see if I can defend his points (not knowing even what they are... :rolleyes:)[/quote']

If this is sarcasm... then I fell for it and am an idiot lol

If any of this is incorrect then please tell me. I will change it.

I dont know what his points are. and when I do' date=' they are never backed up. Examples are as follows...

Koscheck getting TKOd by Paulo - my reasoning; not a bad stoppage, one strike more would have declared this an excellent stoppage or a bad stoppage, but still not a bad call IMO.

His point is that I apparently think it is a bad stoppage for some reason. He must have misread what I posted. Then he called me out for no reason shortly after.

Lesnar/Mir - I have given reason after reason why I believe Lesnar will win. I also gave reason after reason of why Mir beat Nog and that I dont believe he can beat him in a rematch. I have added that a lot of Mirs wins are not very credible wins, and that as of recent is his only good wins. I also have given Mir credit for those wins, just not full in my books, as along with a lot of others.

He believes Mir is the best HW in the world and will destroy Brock and Nog in a rematch easily. No facts given.

Diaz/Guida - Guida won this match because he won round 1 decisively, and round 2 was close but Guida controlled him and landed more strikes. I have even shown the stats.

He believes Diaz won. No points of value given other then wrist control (if I remember correctly) for Diaz was a "dominant position".[/quote']

Hmmm, ok, well I can't defend his stoppage on the Kos fight, it was a good stoppage, I proved that already.

Lets look at Mir then. How can he beat Lesnar? Avoid his heavy right hand, moving constantly to Lesnars left. Watch for a Olegesque rolling leg lock, heel hook, knee bar. If Lesnar rolls him, work a high guard, pull him close and work crackhead control or an omoplata. From the omo, look for an arm bar or kimura from the omo.

Test Brocks chin. How good is Brocks chin? Circle to Lesnar's left throwing the jabs, make him keep those big heavy arms up, make him throw a lot of punches, constantly moving back out of range. The key to this fight is to test Brock's cardio, tyring out his muscles so that even if he gets tops control, he will be tired and will either stall and get stood up or will make a mistake on the ground and get caught.

Diaz/Guida is hard to argue at all. It was a split decision that most likely came down to the angle that each judge saw the fight from.

Archived