Ufc 37.5

cb1980

*****UFC 37.5 Belfort Vs Liddell*****

Get the dvd on EBAY now brand new and still in the plastic, very rare, NOT available in the UK. This is a region 4 dvd but it will play in region 2 players.

Beware of the NTSC dvds, these will only work with US TVs!!!!!

*****UFC 37.5 Belfort Vs Liddell*****

Get the dvd on EBAY now brand new and still in the plastic' date=' very rare, NOT available in the UK. This is a region 4 dvd but it will play in region 2 players.

Beware of the NTSC dvds, these will only work with US TVs!!!!![/quote']

Are you trying to market your products here,

It was pretty much a craptastic card anyways.

Being a huge fan of the ufc i managed to amass a collection of every ufc dvd available, however as ufc 37.5 was not available in this country my collection was never quite finished, when the opportunity arose for me to get my hands on a copy, i decided i should purchase an extra unit so that another collector in a similar position may benefit!

As for your doubts over the quality of the card, who would not want to see two of the ufc's greatest stars go at it, also lets not forget this is a notable addition to anyones collection due to the fact it was the first ever ufc event on free-to-air television in america, and possibly the catalyst for the ufc's future success!

im sorry guys i thought this was a forum for serous fans of the ufc, not a forum for piss taking rednecks!

if ya really wanting to sell something cheap and nasty im not interested in ya hillbilly pickup trucks but mite be interested in ya momma's, post me some pics!!!!

im sorry guys i thought this was a forum for serous fans of the ufc' date=' not a forum for piss taking rednecks!

if ya really wanting to sell something cheap and nasty im not interested in ya hillbilly pickup trucks but mite be interested in ya momma's, post me some pics!!!![/quote']

HAHA! Youre gonna have to talk to AviaKO about my mom. He already called dibs on her. And this is for serious mma fans. But not for trolling. An that my friend is what u r doing. That fight card wasnt really all that great. But hey, if it excites u, well u have fun with that. And how does anything we said make u think that we are taking a piss?? That doesnt really make sense to me. But ok. And the redneck thing. Grow up bro, its really not that serious.

im sorry guys i thought this was a forum for serous fans of the ufc' date=' not a forum for piss taking rednecks!

if ya really wanting to sell something cheap and nasty im not interested in ya hillbilly pickup trucks but mite be interested in ya momma's, post me some pics!!!![/quote']

Are you really going to go home and cry to your mommy now?

Aww momma, these ppl on the internet won't buy my crappy as$ dvd. And then I am guessing her way of condoleing you is some of her freaky **** chubacca hairy incest punnany.

You want my momma, why? I am not related to you. And we are serious fans, we don't get on here with our first posts trying to sell a horrilbe event.

Are you really going to go home and cry to your mommy now?

Aww momma' date=' these ppl on the internet won't buy my crappy as$ dvd. And then I am guessing her way of condoleing you is some of her freaky **** chubacca hairy incest punnany.

You want my momma, why? I am not related to you. And we are serious fans, we don't get on here with our first posts trying to sell a horrilbe event.[/quote']

Sounds like ya mamma likes to keep it in the family, guess i was right bout u rednecks!

Serious fan are u, might wanna rethink ya name... viva la Fedor!!!!

I should get out more' date=' you are the that sits at home in your mommies basement collecting UFC dvds, I am willing to bet you have some chuck liddell bobble heads and a bunch of star trek figurines too.[/quote']

Sorry cletus but we dont have basements over here, it aint very civilised living underground, your kind might work that out in a few hundred years!

Oh my bad' date=' well then you live in your mommas spare bedroom of her single wide beat down mobile home.[/quote']

Wrong again, can u not see past your front door, we dont have trailer park trash like u over here, thats another redneck invention!

Archived